EUROSLAVES BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5LbpqiwGKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man I'd love to go to a gun show but I understand guns at a show are V expensive compared to the regular market

Muh guns checked

No they're not. Shut the fuck up Bong. What do you know about guns?

Quite a lot really but I'm working on hearsay for the American market

He's sort of right. I wouldn't say 'very' expensive, but there sure as fuck ain't any deals at a gun show. Except maybe some person to person sales where they can be talked down.

Gun shows are for handling guns. Then you go home and buy it online.

It is, its mostly a place for losers to jerk each-other off. Everyone at a gun show believes their guns are made of gold and their ammo is marked up as well.
Hes not wrong you stupid fuck.

>can't own an AR with a 14.5" barrel, without begging the ATF for it and giving them shekels and fingerprints and a year's worth of waiting, and then going on a registry
>makes fun of euroslaves
Glass houses my dude.

>be 56%
>get blood in starbucks coffee

>be britfag
>can't own self loading rifle at all except in .22LR
>need to surrender my right to privacy
>need to store my guns in a certain way, in a certain place
>can't shoot on my own fucking land cause it's close to a public road

>meanwhile in America you can buy a babyslayer 9000 full auto in 20mm and all you need to do is not be a criminal and pay the ATF 200 bucks

I think Americans have it good

>2018
>going to starbucks

dog bless the US of A :DDD

>He believes the Brit nogunz rule

We just have common sense gun laws, which means we don't have a mass shooting every other week.

Nice Colt on the bottom center.

Nice b8, m8. I r8 it an 8.

Yes, they are. Gun shows are 50% markup or more vs Fudd's Bun Shop/other online retailers, kiddo.

I see nothing wrong with niggers killing each other.

0/10 try harder

It depends. A lot of vendors want to mark up basic stuff to make a quick buck on the rubes, but many vendors are just trying to reach a bigger audience and move merch. Don't make snap purchases and research what you are buying before you pay for it. Also the beef jerky and peanut brittle is usually overrated and overpriced.

I prefer the Dow Chemical Acid show m8

nigga no one on any continent has as many guns as you

brits got tea
frenchmen baguettes
finns got saunas
americans got guns

its just the way of things

The british police dont even have guns, cuckold

>common sense gun laws
>ban all semiautomatics except .22 LRs
>very strict permitting for all guns
>even butter knives restricted carry
""""common sense""" british gun law.

Somehow having the most restrictive gun laws in Europe makes it common sense. I guess they saved you from a lot of mass shootings like uh, Germany or Romania or Switzerland or Czechia had. Or literally any other euro country.

Freedom is relative. Americans have it better than Bongs, but worse than Americans even 100 years ago.

They are generally a bit over market price. Not hugely, but for the most part you don't get stellar deals at gun shows.

It depends on the show. There definitely are individual vendors who overprice their guns by quite a bit. Frequently they are trying to overprice meme guns, like 50 cals and such. Recently there was kind of a run on anmo, lots of it .22 even. Some vendors tried to jack up prices on anmo by almost 100 percent. You can generally find better deals online. Also a surprising amount of WW2 memorabilia at theses shows, lots of it Nazi stuff.

>We just have common sense gun laws, which means we don't have a mass shooting every other week.
Yeah instead we have stabbings every day and a bomb threat every week, inter spaced by truck of peace attacks
(and guess what, the criminals still have guns, they get them through the same channels you get your weed)

Oh I don't doubt it, they're just less along the path of totalitarianism than we are

You're not a country, you're a floating Mosque.

>falling for the Gun Show Beef Jerky and Peanut Brittle Jew
Oldest trick in the Talmud, goy

It's only like a $50-$300 premium, not like the 3x normal rate you pay in Europe.

Nah it depends on the vendor, if you know your prices you'll be fine

As a former prisoner of the US police state let me try to enlighten you ameri-mutts with 2 examples:

A) Live in the US with your permit to carry. Police don't like you for some reason for some 5 second moment and you find yourself in court on a made up charge facing 15 years prison so you of course take a plea deal that makes you a felon after first being mentally tortured for 2 years in and out of court and spending all of your families savings.

B) Live in a country that has 'restrictive gun laws' but every one has them and the police generally don't fuck with people. When police do fuck with people, the PEOPLE come out of their homes and attack the police that get out of line. If you happen to catch a BS charge, you can probably buy your way out of it at a cost you can recover from.

Between A and B who is living with more freedom?

I've lived both ways. I choose B 1000%.

Gun shows aren't really great places to get deals on common current-production guns, in my experience. They places to look for things like a specific version of an antique (or at least out of production) gun. You can often find good deals on ammunition as well.

why do modern guns look like toys?

Go get shot faggot

I went to fucking Palmetto State Armory in SC on vacation this week, and they wouldn't fucking sell to me 'cause I'm out-of-state. They had stripped blem lowers on sale for 40 bucks.

What is this fucking shit?

That's not how it works at all. What're you? A fucking Mexican that got deported?

The people with the means to tell the globalists to fuck off. Nice flag fag.

BTFO? I have pistols, revolvers, semi-auto rifles and shotguns in addition to ordinary hunting rifles.

It's not all bad.

B is a complete lie
The UK isn't anything like that

Because polymer is a lightweight and durable material.

>lightweight
get stronger

>durable
no.

Based Serbia!

Being #9 doesn't seem to be helping Sweden, though...

>be burger
>have 3 minimum wage jobs, 80 hours/week
>wife works too
>live in shitty NYC apartment
>barely can afford rent
>tap water undrinkable
>shitty infrastructure
>go to work
>get shot
>police do nothing, union protest
>crawl to hospital
>insured, but still cannot afford
>die
>before dying, mumble "maga"

>NYC
Only Jews, Nogs, Fags and Dykes live in NYC.

I know all you know about the USA is from (((New York-based TV shows))), but come-on.

Low-quality posts are against the rules.

9/10 times yes. You can find good deals though, for example I got a Swedish AG42b for $800 which is about $200-$400 less than what they usally go for. It's now my go to rifle for deer season

Disney land for grown men

Guy offered to sell me his Ak47 for $3000
I laughed at him and he walked off. Scary biker guy too.

Im never sure if I'm worried or amused that this is what Europeans genuinely think America is like

You realize you are literally the burger meme, right?

Nyc tap is very clean, You're thinking of Flint

>being proud of constantly getting shot

typical amerimutt

>Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 this b8 8/8
Newfag

>Divine trips
OBSERVED. Hey fags, I'vegot my eye on a parts-matching, IBM manufactured M1 Carbine at a local funstore. It's going for just under $900. Thoughts?

You're being le ironik, right?

m1 carbines are sexy and i feel like i rarely see them below 1 grand for non repros but i dont really know that much about them

in arizona there are 37 scheduled gun shows in 2018. Make sure you check out crossroads of the west if you've never been to a show

Weird, I only spend $52 a month for my healthcare.
>per capita
Ah, figures Eurilliterates would confuse that metric for being remotely relevant in a country of 330 million people. Anyway, this is a funshow thread. Fuck off.

Mods, delete this apolitical thread.

I've been researching their general market value. You're about on the mark; sub-$800 M1 Carbines are almost always repros from what I've seen. I've just never seen an IBM Carbine in the wild, let alone many Carbines at all. The one I'm eyeing is gorgeous, too.

Hell I didn't even know IBM made guns, do it, it's a neat piece of history.

I never said the UK was, and in fact the UK is life the US. Fuck the UK and fuck the US.

You would be right my snaggel toothed friend.

Honestly, those things are scarey
they make loud poping sounds AND can kill peope
we should ban them and let our wonderful government invade our country with 3rd world shitskins
WHO'S WITH ME!!??

Run along little boy. You don't understand the country you live in. I am white and lived there 30 years.

You really shot that? You got what, maybe two sammichs out of that little thing.

That's not a response to my point.

Muslims love MacDonalds, so get used to them.

>Run along little boy

they are priced quite average, now the fuds who bring their deer scoped rifles thinking they are worth anything more than 500$ because of their grooved stainless barrels with fancy stocks are fucking stupid yea.

but other than those guys, everything's moderately priced. its quite the experience to behold, its a comfy environment, as everyone is white and not pocketing the small things on everyone's tables like niggers.

Get it, they're getting scarce. Then sell it to me for $500.

rip doggo

Tbh, we should close the gunshow loophole. People can just go to gunshows to avoid background checks.

Checked. Just 'murrica things...

Look man I’m all for filling the freezer but couldn’t you have shot a more mature animal? I mean cmon look at that pic

I agree but in my defense it was last day of the season and and I was running out of daylight

>B)
switzerland?
remove your meme flag retard
or else you're a liar

Because they will sell it to you with NO BACKGROUND CHECK.

Those are prices for felons. Every one else just goes to a gun shop

>Because they will sell it to you with NO BACKGROUND CHECK.

Fucking retard shill. Total lie. If a licensed dealer sells anything/anywhere he runs the paperwork and bg checks.

2/10, elicited a (((You))). Try harder next time.

He's a native Canadian.

>run along little boy

I bought a NIB gen 4 glock 19 for $519 out the door like 4 and a half years ago... was a good price at the time
>inb4 >gen4

>I was running out of daylight

honestly it hunters like you that give the rest of us bad names

Shiiit, just found another near me from General Motors... Same price, about $900.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5LbpqiwGKY

I got a G22 gen 4 police trade in for $425 out the door. looked like it was never fired and had night sights and a cool "city of..." police badge printed on the slide. love that gun. It even took a "kaboom" malfunction (shit ammo) that did not injure me and cost me $5 for a new mag release (it blew the mag out the bottom as designed).

Christ you’re a fucking loser

What the she weigh? 35 pounds? Hahaha

Don't remember but it wasn't much obviously. Made some good jerky though