ITT: Name one policy you agree with Democrats on

For me it's Abortion. It does a great job keeping down the nigger population and is a form of eugenics that benefits all races.

Free healthcare and college

Retard

kys porky

I don't smoke pot or anything at all, so I wouldn't benefit, but I'd probably agree with them on some/most steps to legalize marijuana.

Ending funding to Israel

>free
Nothing is 'free' mr brainlet.

I agree with abortion too, but for me its because it keeps down the white population.

Boo hoo some millionaires will be forced to pay their fair share to benefit society as a whole. Suck my dick.

Healthcare is a human right but must be subject to the market and competition

The impoverished and low IQ white population, specifically. No harm in keeping those whites from reproducing.

So what would you say if someone told you that you weren't a real conservative because you had more in common with the progressives in America in the late 1800s and early 1900s like Margaret Sanger than you do with today's republican party?

weed. and i believe in it enough to actually vote blue if anything comes of this sessions bullshit

LGBT acceptance.

Identity politics.
Race matters.
Culture matters.
Religion matters.

legalize. that is all lol

That really depends. Are we talking about normalfag democrats or are we talking about the actual democrat elites in power?

Lots of normalfag democrats are anti-war and anti-israel, even if the democratic elites are in favor of both these sorts of things, because ZOG is ZOG regardless of R or D.

I also agree with normalfag democrats about shit like the large corporations taking advantage of us and fucking us over, although I think their solutions like just increasing taxes won't do shit. You need to cut off their ability to just outsource overseas and undercut local labor with illegals if you want tax hikes to have the proper incentive effects.

this is what the progressives of the late 1800s and early 1900s believed. You have more in common with a 1915 progressive than you do with a 2017 Republican.

Funny question... I have no idea what any of the policies are. All I know is they hate trump, they hate business, they hate the pledge of allegiance, they hate white people, etc...

Regulating business but make sure those regulations get reviewed periodically and trimmed before making more. For example trust busting, OSHA, licensing, some pollution control. Democrats are good at detecting new issues, which can be a good thing.

Kek, and this.

>Vote for me, I'm gonna legalize, guys!
>Wins
>Doesn't legalize
>Adds gun laws
>Adds more backdoors for illegals
>Adds cronyism
>Raises taxes to feed cronyist policies

The Democratic Party is identical to the GOP and I agree with both of them on nothing.

If we're talking about lefties in general then their anti-war, anti-Israel policies are pretty agreeable.

>Name one policy you agree with Democrats on
Pic related.

The new democrats are neoliberals. They believe by giving amnesty they immigrants won't lower wages and by outsourcing jobs we will have a lot cheaper products for poor people to buy. This is their reasoning.

this, fuck israel.

Illegal voting

Guns are no fun kek

Unfortunately you're right, perhaps a slight majority of abortions are done on lower class whites. Thankfully, there are also other efficient subversive means of bringing down the middle/upper white populations in place.
This.

abortion is good because those who abort are scum, its our last form of positive trait selection left. Killing your offspring is the lowest possible common denominator.

it is not a right you commie scum. The product of someone else's labor cannot be a human right, else you necessarily enslave those people. We have collectively agreed that slavery is bad EVEN IF IT MAXIMIZES POSITIVE UTILITY. Otherwise we'd enslave all black people since both whites and blacks would do better than that. I'm all for healthcare man but it is NOT a right, a right is strictly what the government cannot tell you what to do. You have the right to pursue healthcare.

>anti-war
>lefties

they're pretty hung-ho about war with russia, while being afraid of north korea? I honestly dont get it, russia is legitimately an unwinnable war

Everything you said is wrong (except for hating Trump.)

You represent the majority of Sup Forums
Fucking ignorant

When a white girl gets an abortion, she goes on birth control until she's infertile. When a black woman gets an abortion, she goes out and gets knocked up 6 more times.