Will I get murdered in Paris?

Going to Paris in March. What am I in for?
Is it really that bad? I have always hated France, the only reason I am going is because my family decided to go and bought the tickets on christmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/11/explore-sustainability-paris-public-urination/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just go to Versailles and skip paris

The streets smell like literal piss and there's shitty graffiti everywhere, I'm not even joking. It's really quite sad.

m8 paris is fucked. wtf are you going there for ?

cancel your trip.

he's right

To make sure you're safe keep checking the real estate market. If you find out a Jew has just sold a building that offers services to the public be sure to avoid it at all costs.

Digits confirm

Cancel your trip, unless you be arab, black or muslim.

If you are, you’ll feel right at home.

Je suis un petit francais colonise par les africains et les arabes.

Oui oui !

Je suis un petit cocu francais.

Viva Francostan

Lol i would choke that kid to death in public

if you want to visit France, avoid Paris. Go to other big cities if you want, try the countryside, avoid Marseille.

If you go there for work, try to enjoy your stay. Subway will stink, streets will be crowded, and you will need to know good places via friends/coworkers to have a good time. Good luck (it's not THAT bad, but man Paris sucks compared to the rest of the country).

Sounds like any given city in America

care for your wallet/ phone especially near any main train station, if girl goes with you - tell her not to keep anything precious in the bag...

if you carry backpack, make sure you have it on a side of your arm, not in the back, and if on the back, dont let any arab/nigger stand next to you

avoid eye contact with arabs and niggers

Your entire family is about to get redpilled hard. Went nye 2009. Never again. Paris is lost.
F

You wouldnt do shit, edgelord

I am in Paris rn for vacations. Not that bad. Hobos and niggers, dirty, people are rude. Beautiful city still.

Yes.

I've been to Paris and cities in America. Trust me. I've never even seen 1/2 of the graffiti in any other city that I've seen in Paris. The worst part is they do it in public places (especially on road barriers).

That being said they're still whiter than our capital :^(

you'll be fine, you fucking sissy

Can't be worse than Berlin

Use it as an opportunity to red pill your family. Dress like a trap, so you won’t get beat up, just raped.

oh god the nigs are turning. that boy is a zombie take the shot !

Im from New Orleans. I can see all that shit here

Yeah. And then get jumped by the rest of the assholes on that train

Never been. Want to someday though. What's a nice German city to visit? Is Munich nice?
My brother was there. He said it was full of homeless people and was scary in some areas.

you'll be fine. go to the Louvre, Versailles, and a couple other art museums, and the Catacombs if you're into that (buy tickets in advance to skip a 1h line). also sit in a cafe and chit-chat for hours, also maybe check out some high-end shopping areas.

the public transit will be 90% shitskin and crowded to the point of being packed together...but enough arab women and children that it isn't dangerous...at least as of 3 years ago. yes it's getting bad but it's like, say, Philadelphia, USA...there are great sites worth seeing if you're into art (best in the world), food culture (top tier), and fashion (top tier)...but the good stuff is behind a paywall.

tl;dr: IF you budgeted to pay admission to the Louvre (3 days minimum), Versailles, cafes, and taxis...then you can avoid the allahu snackbars.

a soccer game might be good too...the Paris fans get really into it

if you take the subway, or if you're hanging out in public areas...then you'll be packed in there with the religion of tolerance. you'll be fine but on edge due to non-zero risk of detonation.

that said, if you are cultured at all, then the Louvre is orgasm-tier. not to be missed.

count the glass panels in the Louvre pyramid for me, user. try not to piss off any ackbars or the Famas-wielding security guards

>thinking the Louvre isn't a high risk target

>The streets smell like literal piss
ive heard something like this before .is it really true?

OP if you want to genuinely enjoy a vacation I would stay in Salzburg and the visit the towns of Rosenheim. A lot of culture, mountains to climb and good food

> thinking it's not worth getting beheaded to see and TOUCH an actual TRAP lovingly carved in marble, perky buttocks exposed, on a soft-looking stone mattress.
> not getting hard at the thought of marble abs and peepees that were admired by actual pederasts of antiquity

get into culture famalam

very likely

LOOK AT PIC RELATED U UNCULTURED SWINE
LOOOK

googled it myself
apperently its true

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/11/explore-sustainability-paris-public-urination/

or if you can't into culture have some normie friendly stuff.

Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris) is a transient mental disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or going on vacation to Paris, as a result of extreme shock derived from their discovery that Paris is not what they had expected it to be. The syndrome is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.[1] Similar syndromes include Jerusalem syndrome and Stendhal syndrome. The condition is commonly viewed as a severe form of culture shock.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>Professor Hiroaki Ota, a Japanese psychiatrist working in France, is credited as the first person to diagnose the condition in 1986.

Paris was full of shitskins back then too?

i hope japan is really like it appears to be

It's nice. Literally no shitskins.

But it's increasingly being filled with disgusting gaijin, much to the chagrin of the locals.

Paris is one of the world's great cities and you should experience it yourself, don't listen to the retards here who have never left their rooms.

don't come, your soul may be doomed for the eternity

yup pretty much

in the south there is a lot a dog shit everywhere it's crazy

I haven't been there in a long while, but was there about 12 years ago and loved it. A few people have told me I shouldn't go back now, because the reality of what's happened to it would ruin my positive memories. I guess if OP has no happy memories of the place it doesn't matter, so go for it OP. Take a stick.

unless there is a truck of peace happening, you as a tourist aren't likely to get culturally enriched.
don't get so drunk you end up somewhere shady, don't buy or take drugs.
you will just have to be the usual on guard tourist and treat everyone as if they were gypsy

its not that bad desu, not THAT many niggers and arabs and the center has literal army guarding the place everywhere.
biggest nuisance was niggers trying to sell you bracelets and scanners EVERYWHERE, even in stores.
Had to go thru 2 scanners and they checked my bag just to go the Eiffel tower and its not even worth it

Don't listen to this cuck Marseille's good fun for a summer vacation

no enjoy paris and stop being a douche

Niggers will try to scam you by doing something you don't want done and then demanding payment. Like they'll put a sticker on you and then demand money for the sticker or something. It is 90% robbery 10% scam. Cross the street, go around them, wide berth. If confronted nut up and stand your ground. Give them nothing.

so i guess you won't see girls wearing this hat right?

>expecting to see white girls in any Western European country.

Literally south africa tier

Haha, when I went to tokyo it was full of Nigerians.

>yfw that mattress wasn't sculpted and they just used Segato's technique on a literal unironic mattress

>aaahhhh the French

This is a good meme to post to normies on Facebook and Instagram.

A friend of mine just went last week. She had no problems.

back then it was mostly the rude waiters and dog shit everywhere that caused it

France is beautiful. If you hate brown people than you should fuck off anyways

>chekt
Shut the fuck up Tom. Also A FUCKING LEAF.

everything is expensive. everything is old and crumbly and shitty. everybody is a faggot and an asshole. paris is fucking gay as fuck, can't wait for the muzzies to take over

>poo in the maple loo

>2018
>going to Europe

It's really sad I didn't get to see more before the invasion

Paris sucks. Go there and vandalize the place. You can just light cars on fire in France and nobody will do anything about it.