Daily reminder that these shows both exist in the same canon

Daily reminder that these shows both exist in the same canon

>payback for the easter eggs

which one is the first?

what? seriously?

Blood C

CCS.
Blood C was during that phase CLAMP thought they could write serious.

This is also during the era that CLAMP fucked up their multiverse so bad that it ended several of their stories because they actively conflicted with one another.

I havent even watched both of them yet I recognize them

apply yourself

And the scene in the OP pic is from the final episode where an entire town just gets killed in 1 night because reasons.

CCS, Angelic Layer, xxxHolic, Chobits and Legal Drug are how Clamp best works. Blood C is retarded.

Almost all of what you wrote was also written ten-fifteen years before Blood C.

Thankfully, CLAMP went on to make Kobato after Blood C, so there is some part of them that isn't a bunch of hacks.

I remember reading about something years ago where some alternate reality also meant that the CCS characters died. Is that true?

Don't forget Rayearth

Man, that anime looks edgy as fuck.

No, because it is canon that CCS Sakura gives the Star Rod away to (I think) TRC Sakura. Which means CCS Sakura has to be alive and well.

Incredibly edgy~

It's what happens when a bunch of women on menopause want to write serious.

I remember in one episode of kobato the cast from Tsubasa was in kobato's world, is TRC good? Was too lazy to watch at the time

Yes and no. It's hard to explain, really.

Do you like pseudo-deep nonsense? If so, then TRC is right up your alley.

It's all right

Would watch for the alternate universe CCS cast

DAIJOUBU DAIJOUBU DAIJOUBU

Then yeah, you probably won't be disappointed.

SAYA A CUTE

A CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's responsible for a dead village

She is not, fumito was responsible for that.

Stuff happens

>It's what happens when a bunch of women on menopause want to write serious.

No wonder Mizushima direct this. It's right his alley

I know, Sakura is pure serious business

All CLAMP stories happen in the same world?

She didn't do anything to stop it though

Not world, multiverse

Many people laughed over that last episode but thought it was fucking disturbing.

It was needlessly graphic.
>inb4 moralfag

Okay, why wasn't the genocide of a good-sized village needlessly graphic?

>it was fucking disturbing.

Are you twelve by any chance?

>graphic
Nigger, they just spurted blood everywhere like balloons. It was hilariously stupid.

>multiverse
Wait how does this work. I know the dog in Blood C was actually Watanuki but how is Sakura connected? Someone explain

Huff some paint thinner. That should give you the answers

i don't think blood c's story was written by clamp ! they only did the art for the manga and the characters designs for the anime

I don't think that Blood even has its own canon. What, are there now three alternate versions of Blood? Blood C was merely the stupidest.

>Blood C
That was the most hilarious gore I've ever seen

You're mean

I am still watching cartoons so I might as well be.

Am I the only one who would have liked Sakura to be older in the new season? I want magical cakes

>Leave elder bunnies to me

CLAMP thinks that reincarnation = connection. That's about the only connection that exists.

Sakura would be 28 years old if it was real-time.

Yes.
This.
Blood C is one of many worlds within CLAMPverse. Watanuki's shop is essentially bridge between those worlds.
No, Nanase Ohkawa (main writer of CLAMP) is credited under script of all episodes and film as well. Only things that she don't wrote were action scenes which personally scripted original creator of Blood series Junichi Fujisaku. But everything else was from Ohkawa.
Blood itself is stated to be just simply thematically connected franchise. There is no further connections between those works. But Blood-C is essentially CLAMPverse variation on typical Blood title.

What? The Clamp multi-verse is so insane that hallucinogenics are the best way to explain it

>28 year old Sakura with her 5 year old son Tsubasa

>Son
NO
SHE NEEDS A DAUGHTER

>the dog in Blood C was actually Watanuki

Run that by me again?

CLAMP just did the character designs. If Blood C exists in the CLAMP multiverse then so does Code Geass.

i haven't read any clamp shit but is watanuki the glasses guy who appears in the blood c ova/movie?

Speaking of the CLAMPverse, should I read Tsubasa or Holic first?

Holic. Always read things in release order.

Holic is awesome and Tsubasa is a train wreck.

And so does Holic.

I suppose I should have figured that from the start, thanks.

I'm well aware, but I'm probably going to read it eventually anyway.

But she canonically has a son

Unless of course the new girl in Clear Card is her daughter from the future or something

>CLAMP just did the character designs.
No. See .
>If Blood C exists in the CLAMP multiverse then so does Code Geass.
No, Code Geass was not written by Clamp. Blood-C was.

The Sakura mother of Tsubasa is a different Sakura (from CCS)

It's just only the work of Ushiki Yoshitaka with the collaboration of CLAMP, Blood-C is an alternative continuation of (Blood: The Last Vampire) leaving the facts of Blood + aside.

I remember trying to take this gurowankfest seriously for 11 episodes. The videos of the last episode with Benny Hill music portray what we lived when it aired best.

Does anyone remember the gifs made about it? I think one of them was a Sup Forums banner for years.

No, it was confirmed that all Blood works no more connection than basic premise. And while Blood+ uses original movie as base for own story, Blood-C uses just base concept and has no further connection with other titles. Rather it's full CLAMP title that uses concepts of Blood franchise. Which is why has C in title.

what anime should i watch next ! rose of versailles or CCS ?

uh when was this since I've read TRC

CCS

read the CCS manga

What a coincidence, I just finished watching blood plus, blood c + the movie and blood the last vampire

Blood plus was fucking boring and the big violin guy is the biggest jobber ever, next to saya with her lol I am sleepy, tiki
Riku got killed, revived, raped and killed again

Blood c saya was a cute, she sang cute songs.

Around the end, I think. When CCS!Sakura talks to adult TRC!Sakura to give her the Star rod so she can pay it as price to stay with TRC!Syaoran inside the cylinder thingie.