Whites more likely to carry weapons and drugs than blacks or latinos

>Specifically, the New York Police Department uncovered a weapon in one out of every 49 stops of white New Yorkers, while for Latinos a weapon was found for every 71 stops, and for African Americans that number was 93 stops.

>The NYPD uncovered contraband in one out every 43 stops of white New Yorkers. By contrast, it took the Department 57 stops of Latinos and 61 stops of African Americans to uncover contraband.

rt.com/usa/stop-frisk-whites-drugs-weapons-667/

Sup Forums BTFO'd by statistics yet again

I can almost guarantee that 2/3 of those white stopped had a CCW, while the beaners didnt and niggers did not even have a registered gun

Look at the data, user your racist narrative has been BTFO'd.

Your data doesn't said anything other then the largest group (whites) follows the 2nd amendment. It doesn't state how many were legal firearms and illegal. How exactly am I BTFO?

You need a weapon with tons of spics and nigs around. They travel in packs.

>CCW
>NYC
no such thing

So what?
>All that proves is that whites are less violent.
Oh shit

Whites need to carry weapons to fend off all the niggers and spics, these are truly sad times.

Really? I'm from Arizona so don't know much about NYC outside it's hell but they really don't have a CCW?

>Huge amount of Blacks get stopped for comitting range of crimes
>Small amount of Whites get stopped for specific crimes involving a higher proportion of weapons
>Large quantity of Blacks stopped for range of crimes drowns out percentages stopped for specific weapons crimes compared to Whites

I wouldn't walk around NYC without a gun either, permit or not.

they reject most people

>data from 2012
>webpage from 2013
>the current year

Why would anyone live somewhere where the basic means to defends ones life and property is denied to you? Call me a gun nut but even in jesus's day they carried some form of a weapon to defend themselves.

>carrying a gun
>Illegal

What fucking country am I in right now?

>stop-and-frisk
>crime statistic

Hey, I flipped a quarter 100 times, and 55 out of 100 times with my coin I hit heads. Then I used a 2002 Michigan State commemorative quarter and my coin flip "stats" changed to 72 out of 100 tails. Michigan coins are just more likely to land on tails than heads!

Get the fuck in here, make pol great again, fuck these shills, sage these threads. Unite the right, FUCK ZOG

>liberal whites

explain this, racist.

Stopping people randomly isn't stopping criminals

Just turns out that randomly in 2011 more criminal wh*tes were stopped by pure chance than blacks and mexispics

It's simple.
Stop and Frisk is typically targeted at high crime areas, which are predominantly non-white. White people hanging around in non-White high-crime areas are low-lives there to buy drugs.

Money, luxury and (((culture))) user.

but yeah they dont have concealed carry. Still OP's statistics are misleading. Most nogs and beaners usually carry knives instead of guns because most people can hear gunshots for a couple blocks in the city.

And dont even get me started on the rest of the country and whose more likely to blame...

This. The percentage of blacks carrying drugs and weapons in a predominantly black, crime ridden area will be less than the percentage of whites in that area found with weapons. Just because of the numbers and the reasons why either would be there. Most blacks would be there because they live there. Most whites would literally not be living there and would only be there for drugs and criminal reasons OR would carry a weapon for protection because it was dangerous.
You cannot induce that a higher percentage overall of white people than of black people carry Drugs and/or unlawful carry of weapons. That's fallacious.

>stop and frisk white men more often
I unironically support this.

Jesus didn't do a good enough whipping those Jews through the public square I guess

This lol. Liberals btfo'd themselves

That or the police made sure only to stop the most degenerate looking of whites.

>Captcha: Heritage frei
>feelsbadman

>he registers his guns
LMAOING

>all Latinos and Niggers dress like criminals and walk with a gangsta lean
>lots of false positives

vs.

>wiggers stand out from the crowd
>high chance you'll be right when you think a white is trouble
>proven correct at nearly 50% success rate

Captcha: 3300 Police