Why can't Sup Forums accept Hollywood having political opinions?

I don't see the problem. If you don't like what they have to say then simply don't pay attention to them.

Because the opinions that the celebrities spout off ad nauseum aren't their own opinions. They are the mouthpiece of the NWO. If they don't follow the status quo and say the things the kikes want them to say they get blacklisted.

>Poverty is sexist
>I own more than one house

I don't have a problem with them having an opinion. I have a problem with them acting as though their opinions have any value at all.

Actors and actresses read the lines written by others. If nothing else, we should be lectured at by the writers, not the actors and actresses.

Because they're disingenuous fucks who live in an echo chamber and preach to the commoners who they all know better than. You're a bunch of grown ups who get paid millions to play pretend. Get over yourself.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough for these narcisstic self-entitled worthless fucks.

They are allowed to have a political opinion, my problem is that they constantly shill for it. Remember al those faggots in the Hillary commercials? Yep those are some retarded mother fuckers. Have your political position but don’t use your stardom to influence others with your cancer

>Woman wears a shirt saying "poverty is sexist"
>Same woman makes millions of dollars
>Same woman is wearing designer clothes surrounded by others in designer clothes

because they think sexual harassment and abuse doesnt happen to men when it does.

Because their political opinions aren't the same as mine

this

Black is slimming, so it's an excuse not to diet for a week before the show.

Somebody please shoop the 56% face on her.

I don't care if they do. What I care about is when their political view is pushed uniformly in their work. It's like I don't give a damn about a musician's politics, but if I'm at a concert, I'm damn sure going to get pissed if he stops playing for 10 minutes to lecture me about his pet platform.

If you're a dancing monkey, fucking dance.

Hurp durp except they have gigantic megaphones they incessantly bleat on from the mountaintops.

They are insulated and protected from any sort of policy or laws that actually effects the majority of people

Because they don't have anymore insight/information/expertise than you and I, and their shitty opinions influence thousands of people

Jews should not be able to speak in public

Except they have every right to preach to the commoners. Hollywood is a fucking cut throat business and if you succeed at it then it shows just how ruthless and intelligent you are. Sure they are not geniuses however they are far better at the game of life then the average middle class pleb.

Don't get me wrong you do have some nepotism and lucky breaks involved, but those typically burn out and destroy themselves fast. In most cases they stay on the D list their entire careers after one or two hits.

It takes someone far better then most of the population to stay relevant for decades in one of the most brutal and crushing industries in the world. To keep making hits and getting roles you have to undermine your competition and stab your friends in the back when necessary.

Don't watch their films if you want but don't think for a second your dealing with morons. You never will be shown their real personalities and views because well your just close enough to know any better.

BECAUSE THEY DON'T ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT.

>Suck a director's cock to get a role
>Above average intelligence
One only please

>poverty is sexist
>has enough money to house several homeless person
>doesn't do it

Hollywood is filled with women and men willing to suck cock to get a role. If you think that is all it takes to have a career spanning decades then your delusional.

>poverty is sexist
>more homeless men than women

unless that's the point she's trying to make

their opinions suck because they all are friggin hippocrites

We all know it's the other way around.

Because they rape kids and openly work for pedophiles. Who cares what their politics are?

Noone gives a fuck about the jewish connections your mum and dads cocksucking got you so you could make propaganda by repeating lines written for you by jews and faggots.

Seriously noone gives a fuck about hollywood and anything they say except more hollywood lemmings looking to get on their knees for their own narcissism.

Id say get over yourself but i dont care if you do.

Charisma and good looks don't really have much to do with intelligence most of the time. More importantly, even if their intelligence is superior they haven't used it to really study any political science, or any science at all. If you also consider the fact that most of the problems people face don't really affect them then you get a bunch of cunts talking out of their ass because they deem themselves superior

I hope every single person in Hollywood catches a horrible disease and spends their last days screaming in agony and blood oozing out of every orifice. So, what's that about their opinions?

I wish she’d piss on me though tbqh

Because they are dumb opinions, made with the sole purpose of pushing an agenda by taking advantage of their fame. And idiots everywhere take their words as if they were intellectuals or something. See the woman who wrote harry potter, i wont bother to search her name - she spills shit and millions of idiots eat that up

They can have their opinions. I can mock their opinions. Everybody wins!

>all made in a 3rd world country by women??

>majority of homeless people are men

>pedophiles who pretend to be other people on camera have political opinions we should listen to

>simply don't pay attention to them
I don't, but unfortunately there are a bunch of morons all around the country that do.

Because idiots think what "stars" think is in any way important. It's a big retard circle jerk and we reserve the right to treat it as such.

Is that Taylor Swift's mom?

Probably because they were jocking our nuts all year in 2016 trying to prevent LITERALLY HITLER from becoming president. They spent millions of dollars telling us they knew more than us and that we weren't smart enough to elect our own leader.

WHO WOULD HAVE IMAGINED they were all sex freaks raping each other nonstop.

>jewish opinions matter
Into the chambers they go

Uhh but 1 in 4 homeless people are women you bigot

>Opinions
Its opinion, singular, and they never shut up about it

Time to dismantle another boy's club.

What a braindead retard.

shes welcome to write as many checks to the government as she wants

>Poverty is sexist
Is she talking about the 80% of homeless being men? Somehow I doubt it

I wonder how many sweatshop workers died for her to have that shirt

How the fuck is poverty sexist?
Holy fuck
I'm struggling here.
I ain't even got any children
No girl pays me any attention
I don't even eat three times a day.
What the fuck I'm male.

Hollywood jews have no sense of shame or irony. That's why they like "awareness" activism. It's a way to "protest" or whatever, while smugly doing absolutely nothing.

These award shows are rich Jews kissing eachother's asses and smelling their own farts for two hours.

>”poverty is sexist”
>”3 out of 4 homeless people are male”

What is this bitch trying to get at?

because opinions based on lies and willful ignorance are fucking stupid.

>celebrity says something stupid, ignorant, and ultimately counterproductive to any stable society (feminist rhetoric, glorifying single mothers who cripple their kids for life, open borders)
>just ignore her! So what if our clever marketing campaign is going to spread that message to make sure every retard in your child's school beats it into his/her head? It's her right to have an opinion.

>some bumfuck accountant says he doesn't like black people
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT FIRE THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE IMMEDIATELY

This is all ignoring the fact that, outside of their retarded, barely literate opinions, most people in Hollywood probably deserve to be dragged out back and shot anyway. You don't think it's a coincidence that every child star goes absolutely ape shit once they hit 18, do you? It's molestation, and they all either participate in it or are complacent when it's convenient.

This country fucking "deserves" a French revolution. The shit at the top needs to be skimmed.

why does that pic turn me on so much?

I don't even have a thing for Emma Watson. what's going on?

That she deserves an interesting life, where every mistake is forgiven and compensated for by the state, more than you deserve to have a stable one built with your own hands.

Why does Hollywood expect us to care about their political opinions? Doubt any of them know any blue collar working class people. They are completely disconnected from the common man.

Hollywood celebrities do not live in the real world. They live in their super plush rich person fantasy land where they have no comprehension of what matters to real people. So they form their opinions based on signalling virtue for the sake of attention, and their idiot fans soak it all up like sponges because "they're famous, they must know what they're talking about" when they couldn't be further from correct.

It's one thing to have political opinions. It's another thing to be propaganda.

If you're willing to destroy the concepts and stories of existing franchises such as Star Wars and the Ocean series (created by white men), or are even one-sided about politicians and historical figures such as LBJ and Gore Vidal, in favor of sending your message, you fail at being progressive.

People should make their own franchises instead of hanging onto things white men made. It just proves that they're inferior and need white men to live in Western civilization despite virtue-signalling about wanting to get rid of white people.

>poverty is sexist

>men several times more likely to be homeless

how far gone is reality lads? I unironically want to kill myself

underrated. This is the fucking mentality they carry into statistics that work against them

>If you don't like what they have to say then simply don't pay attention to them.
way ahead of you. sadly though 90% of people are too weak to turn away from these parasites and starve them of the attention and energy they need to stay powerful and relevant.

look at Sup Forums and people complaining about Star Wars after spending 40 dollars on tickets multiple times. look at Sup Forums watching the Golden Globes. watching capeshit.

9 people out of 10 will keep supporting this. I'm talking Nazi-tier red pilled people who claim to care. they'll keep paying attention to it because "uuhhh... it's uh..." (theyn ever have an actual fucking explanation for why they keep doing it)

"I NEED MY CAPESHIT!"

I turned it off. I keep it off. I won't fucking watch it. I keep it out of my life. I don't think about it, and I don't talk about it. and If people try to talk to me about it, I change the subject. This is how you STARVE people and media organizations of funds, word of mouth, energy, and potential.

But you'll just keep talkinga bout it, dwelling on it, giving it free advertisement, and free marketing, and keep spending money on it. You're a slimebag fagot.

OP is a (((media) lapdog. Sit down doggy.

we /post-truth/ nao, whiteboi

Doesn't Sup Forums just pirate everything?

checked

“Poverty is sexist” te-hee. How can she go around wearing that and feel pride? What a cunt.