If you dont find this Funny your are just a AltRight snowflake although it will be filled with "jokes" every asshole on...

If you dont find this Funny your are just a AltRight snowflake although it will be filled with "jokes" every asshole on twitter with a blog or latenight shill has already made 1 years ago you just need to grow a peer and understand ITS JUST COMEDY

youtube.com/watch?v=260mj1dmJhU

Kys

Signed,

Everyone

If it was clever it might be worth watching regardless, but hey ho.

Saged.

Colbert always did put more effort into learning about whom he is mocking so its kind of funny. But Trump has to be the most interesting person to be around not some bumbling idiot just looking at his Wife should show you that, she had kids with him she had to love him just alittle

Is this really the best they can do?

hahaha, it might actually be good. it looks like a typical shitty youtube series back when youtube gave a shit. I hope they use some Sup Forums memes too-

>Executive Producer Colbert
Oh...sage

Is it just me, or was this video not funny at all? I didn't find anything funny. Must be only me who doesn't find anything in this video funny, right?

Trump's portrayal by Colbert

>Confidently dismissive of mainstream media
>Always the center of attention
>Physically desired by model wife
>Clearly the vital patriarch of his family
>Appeased to by his enemies.

Is this supposed to be anti-trump?

So uh... Do we hate Trump now? Because I kind of like him more after that.

Weirdly, I like Trump even more now....He seems more human.

Thanks OP.

Colbert has gone off the deep end. He has a terrible obsession with Trump.

You see it a lot here, attempts at humor when you're too emotionally involved with the subject matter always come off as way too forced and angry.

Also who watches a post-dexter showtime?

Nah I'm a liberal but it looks unfunny af. That's most cartoons though.

We're going to shut their mouths very soon

>hey goyim watch this jewish propaganda

>somehow making fun of Trumps skin color is okay
wow, i thought you liberals were better than that. no one called obama a piece of poo because he was brown, so stop calling trump a cheeto. its fucking racist, you cant hate on someone for the color of their skin you fucking bigot

obama didn't spray on the brown.

By killing all colored people.

Trump doesn't spray on the orange either. thats his fucking tan, seriously how could you be such a fucking racist bigot?

Libshits think it's all make up.

Heres a funnier cartoon and its also real

Saged

this is going to hugely backfire
ahahahaha