New 'Sabrina: the teenage witch' stars a thin blonde white girl and not a fat black transexual

New 'Sabrina: the teenage witch' stars a thin blonde white girl and not a fat black transexual.

What did they mean by this? Has the backlash begun?

ew.com/tv/2018/01/05/netflix-sabrina-kiernan-shipka/

I don’t like the 90s version, I remember I couldn’t get my little dick (was little back then) up because she had too bushy eyebrows and was generally not sexually appealing to my young self.

She will take black cock in the ass. Screen cap this.

I wouldn't call brown eyed "people" white

What about sami people?

I saw this copypasta the other day. Not political. Go back to Sup Forums .

I will watch it if she has black boyfriend. Otherwise it goes into the trash

white women aren't being targeted only white men

>that flag
>of course

Well this version should fix that problem.

The peoples who originated in the shaded area are who created most of human achievement. It has nothing to do with blue eyes, blond or skin color. It just happens to be that they have pale skin and you Finns share that trait.

I am offended that it does not star a gender fluid boy.

She was cuter younger she has a weird face like too long or something

I used to watch that shitty show just for melissa's fat arse.

What's the term "white feminism" about then?

She will fuck a nigger.

Quite thin lipped... also is that fake blond hair?......
Her upper arm also quite thick is she maybe pregnant?

They're going to make her do disgusting things.

then her love interest will be black and one of her aunts will be a raging lesbian

And all her friends.

she will be blacked obviously, by the niggest nigger available. screencap this

t. soviet rapebaby

Dont you mean the blacklash?

Obviously they did that so they could give her a black boyfriend and a white beta soyboy orbiter.

The hair is definitely natural, as for the lips isn't that a sign of good white genes?

The lack of scat and shit play must have been disapointing for you as well.

Will he use black magic to get in her pants?

she looks like someone you'd get if you couldn't afford emma watson

He'll wave his magic wand

Still looks cute though.

It's probably not being written by a batshit insane SJW. But I must say I am a little surprised because of
>(((Netflix)))

Eh, it depends on their family tree to me. I think some Eastern Europeans have brown hair/brown eyes and their actual skin is white as snow. I still consider brown hair/green eyes white though.

It's about sheboons who don't want to admit the movement is useless in the western world now and totally flawed.

She alright it’s the thin upper lip is think

I liked the talking cat

I know this is gonna get me some flak on here, but honestly I liked the Netflicks Punisher series.

It read like it was written by someone who is uninterested in politics, there are some elements added to pander to feminists, and they also included some pretty bullshit stereotypes about veterans and gun owners, though it could have been much worse, and it also seems like they legitimately tried their hardest to show a white working class perspective authentically and without judgement.

post kiki feet

I liked Bright.

Salem was totally /ourguy/

Yeah, that was one sexy cat.

Best footsies in the game right now.

based user

Same. He was like a puppet or something. Always had those snappy come-backs.

>brown eyes
>white

And the mean right hooks...

Kiki feet posting goes way back.