Reminder to all Americans that you should never eat at a place where the staff is black unless you want to eat shit and...

Reminder to all Americans that you should never eat at a place where the staff is black unless you want to eat shit and get AIDS.

Good thing I don't live in Apelanta. Not even Mexicans are this disgusting.

Goddamn it when I find this nigger I ought to show her her place

atleast the mexicans will call you a puto, gringo, pendeho to your face, even they are above the niggers, of course that's not hard to do.

So did the other OP ever post any response from starbucks?

Doing that to kids, what a piece of shit. Not even animals are this bad to each other, she's literally worse than a fucking animal. As much as I hate nigs, they are still able to surprise me.

She just needs a good colonizing

its name is right there.
go do something fukboi, were waiting.

OP is right.

Even if you don't have any problems with black people, they might have a problem with you.

You just can't take the risk. Your health is too important.

Uhhh why are we even protecting Starbucks in the first place?

Around blacks never relax, should be taken seriously.

go to her instagram and report her for the lulz

ig: shopangelicfever

lmaoo

>tipped off multiple online rw news agencies, hopefully one of em will pick it up and run with it

she was probably triggered by seeing a father with his kid

I understand her frustration working at a shit job like that. I used to work at Starbucks. Customers are cunts about their coffee. It makes me laugh, however, that people are dumb enough to post what they do to peoples' drinks/food on social media. Dumb bitch.

>Reddit, the comment
Uninronically Kill yourself

Who said we were protecting Starbucks?

Do you think this story breaking makes them look good or something?

Get out of here with that kike

>we

Seriously why? That nigger spitting in yuppie drinks is more than any of you keyboard warriors have ever done against liberals.

at least filthy mexican restaurants are noticably filthy

Found the redditor

Starbucks is a milkshake company that offers no-sugar coffee on the side. You have to be a fucking idiot to get a frappichino or whatever sugared abominations they have.

Starbucks is literally a milkshake company that had the genius idea to market it as a coffee drink. It's insane how people keep coming to it as if coffee had to have sugared mix and whip cream. Hell, the fucking whip cream makes it healthier by having fat slow the rate of insulin resistance.

Imagine if a white person said this about black customers

>prior to making
Be less obvious next time, sheboons wouldn't use sentence structure like this.

Wouldn’t it be better to let some local news outlets from Atlanta know about this?

good one Paulo

>you should never eat at a place where the staff is black

so I'm supposed to starve to death?

I'm not a piece of shit that does disgusting, low life, vindictive things like that to complete strangers that will only be in my presence for 2 minutes

>milkshake company

never thought of it that way, but you are absolutely correct. well said user, and I will begin using your term here in california, beginning at work tomorrow. i will spread this term of "milkshake company" and it will soon be common-day jargon on the west coast. as for me, i only order espresso shots and lattes from dat place. thanks

Boomer or B8er detected