Why do Sup Forums think of the childfree movement?

Why do Sup Forums think of the childfree movement?

Only soyboys are against it

for good goys

I will have 7 children one day.

That's counter-productive. How could you possibly offer those 7 children enough support and time? Guaranteed a few of them will turn out fucked in the long run. If you really feel a need to be a parent, have one. Two tops. And within under 3 years apart.

Dumb.

Effectively committing suicide. I can't think of a more effective black pill than this, mgtow, and career feminists.

I fully support leftists, soyboys, and roasties not reproducing

Got ones that's even better.

That's not a movement. That's a political propaganda so jews will have an excuse to import illegal immigrants to "save" us with birth crisis.

Fuck off kike

It's great for non whites

I will be farming all the food to feed them and they will work too and as they get older we will have a larger yield. They will also be very healthy only eating homegrown food.

Dude has enormous pepperoni nips

My thoughts are:

"Childfree movement": gay self-victimization cult. When there's a "community" based on something as trivial as "oh we don't have any interest in having kids" because people feel like they need one, then those people are clearly insecure about their own decisions.

People who decide, for various reasons, they don't want kids: fine. This can range from people who know they have weird genetics (mental issues), who don't want to be welfare niggers, know they'd be shitty parents, etc.

I also, secretly, am fine with betafags reproducing white kids. Kids tend to rebel against their parents, so these Berniefags are going to produce some kids who at a certain point will probably be very receptive to redpilling.

Personally, I got one kid and I used to think I never wanted any more but me and my wife are aiming for one more within the next few years.

That guy's nipples are extraordinary

It’s good. If only we could restrict welfare to just the child free, that’d be great!

Fuck off Noseberg.

I think the media is a weapon.

The future belongs to those who show up.

Natural result of soyboys and women poisoned by feminism

get a good job so you can financially support them on your salary alone. have your wife stay at home. kids help with the chores and babysitting which teaches them responsibility. the only really hard part here is making enough money to support them all

The next generation isn't going to make itself.

This message from CNN was on my phone the other night.

>by (((Lauren Sandler)))

If procreation is the purpose of marriage, then childless marriages would be purposeless.

This looks so comfy. I love having a big family. If only white people would get on the unreasonably large family bandwagon, this country would be so fucking /comfy/.

>Yes, goy. Don't reproduce. We don't need any more of your kind.
Fuck off, shekelstein

Let's give in to you for a second
>Guaranteed a few of them will turn out fucked in the long run
So, two of 7... That leaves 5 non-fucked children to pass your genes on. What happens if you have two children and one is fucked up? What about having one child only for them to be fucked? Your own logic is against you.

part of me doesn't want my bloodline to die out.
The other part of me is selfish as fuck and I want more money for myself not some kid.

Less competition for my kids.

just another way to get white people to stop producing white people

advancing gay agenda
advancing trans movement (with kids now)
promoting race mixing
encouraging abortion

to name a few

Seven in one day? Pace yourself.

Maybe it's not an actual movement and people are free to not have children.

I don't see how it's a movement when it stops after they all die

(((jew propoganda)))