Stop resisting white boys, you berong to us!

Stop resisting white boys, you berong to us!

sage slide threads

No worse than /ptg/ fag

You don't have to do this Pekka

Should've posted the mongol one

Unironically this. /ptg/ is the longest lasting slide/shill campaign Sup Forums has ever seen.

>tfw no Finngolian qt

Whatcha doin Shlomo?

All the Finnish people I've ever met have been pale, with blonde or light brown hair.

Only mongol i have on hand

Something unrelated to this thread

Yeah but their heads are mongol shaped

What is the difference between Norwegians and swedes? Honestly.

How can you resist?

twin tails pic related

>ywn be her curling pants.

Norwegians are fjällniggers while swedes are just regular niggers

One has oil the other has ABBA.

So mountain monkeys? I see, thanks.

>fingolian waifu
apuapustajagrasping.jpg

they speak each their own dialect of Danish.

I'm liking upside-down Korpi Posting lately.

european whites are ok. everyone else is ew

I do. Please extend your beautiful yellow foot so I can kiss it.

How do we harness white women spamming the report button? Whoever wielded such power could have the catalog cleaned up quick.

You can't touch them. Finns for Finns only.

nah, there's new zealand, australia, maybe even south africa. everyone but 'Murikans, they're mixed up beyond repair.

Sweden and Denmark are real countries.
Norway just LARPed itself into a national identity in the 19th century. Of course, leave it to the cuck swedes to actually grant them independence in 1905.

No gook for me. I had some bad experiences with Asian girls and I don't want to go there. And don't touch my dik

Can i have Finnish waifu?

silly burger, you posted aussie girl

Latvian girls are ugly?

Sage

>implying asian women would be in to me
>implying any woman at all would be in to me

Get a load of dis guy.

Why do they make fun your language so much? Something about your numbers, halvtreds?

It's an embassy to t_d which is why it should be deleted on sight or even better somehow hardcoded so that they link directly to reddit

back in high school i did some curling in scotland, not going to lie the female coach was qt shouting SWEEP loud enough to wake the dead

Finnish women will open their legs for Americans, almost all of them dream of living there.

You're going to get fired if you can't be more subtle.

No.Thats the problem my dude

Is autism contagious?

Do you have the dollars?

If so, then we want your sperm.

aussies are stupid though

How's this ?
Rental mmmm good

Even in death, Genghis's servants work to spread his genes.

They literaly look like underaged teens or even little girls.

One has oil. Other has niggers and jihad kebab.

Every Finnish woman I know personally is related to me except for Marja ******inenenenenenen but she's a cider whale.

What do you mean?

wtf, why?

Find me a gook better looking than pic

I do it for free Jose

Eh, they wouldn't find the dream worth it seeing me. Maybe I'll travel to Helsinki and see.

I have some dollars, but probably not enough to entice.

Chinese = Asian Niggers
Japanese = Asian Jews

If you go to Finland, just hit up any bar or a nightclub, offer a girl a drink, tell her you are from America and say "Hey I might take you back to 'murica with me" and wink. There, you just got laid.

it's just like makeup but taken to the extreme
they fake all aspects of appearance, not just their faces but personality, clothing, accessories, mannerisms

this is why they are called the yellow jew

Korans?

Don't fall for the mongoloids. They are literally a culture of faking. Plastic surgery is very common among the girls.

"oh but what about western Asians?"

The are legit whores.

>56%.jpg

Because America seems pretty glamorous to them, just tell them you are from Cali and they will be all over you, tell them "hey maybe ill take you there when I leave" and they are done.

The world would be such a better place if Asian were brought to the new country instead of Africants. Spin up the imagination on that one for a second.

instead of doing this, do what ive done both times in finland, get the ferry to estonia at the weekend

*smacks lips*

Schedule is tight the next time I'm over; I have 5 days in 2019 to visit family in Turku, Rovaniemi (yeah, I'm part reindeer fucker), Lahti and Helsinki beofre I'm off on a Party Boat to Tallinn for laulupidu.

t. roastie

how you like my single eyelids guys?? am i kawaii?

How the fuck would katanas be better for harvesting cotton?

western asians are pretty much no different from your typical white girl, only they're even more likely to develop a victim complex

That jawline though.
Ugh ywn have children with those 10/10 genetics.

true, very true.. though, there is a small but in there (no pun) regarding Danes vs Swedes. See, the tripe known as Dani (Danes) came from Skåne (Scania) in present day Sweden to Zealand and Fyn (present day Denmark), and expelled and assimilated the native Heruls, and later subjugated the Juts, natives to Jutland and descendants of the Teutons and Kimbri. Denmark then comprised most of southern Sweden (Skåne/Scania), the actual native lands of the Danes, but the Swedes claimed them in the 1600's and since then Skåne has been Swedish.

So, the Danes of the Danish isles actually actually descend from Swedes and Goths, and the partial Heruli admixture, whereas the Juts are Irminone Germanic, and not North Germanic like Danes, Swedes, Goths and Norwegians.

.. you can still see this in the phenotypes of Scandinavia.

true story.

>Because America seems pretty glamorous to them

lol, you finns really are asian

It's a fucking double-meme...

not an argument

>implaying modern danes arent just coronians LARPing as danes
stop kidding yourself m8 your Balts

2012 European Championships Korpi is sexiest Korpi.

BLACK ARE THE ORIGINAL ASIANS, WE WUZ CHANGZS

Once word starts spreading in the party boat that you are American you will drown in pussy, just speak with a thick southern accent and you are set.

Sherlock

Can I do the same as a german?

>Southern accent

My Estonian is rustier than my Finnish.

our numbers are fucked beyond repair, they stem from Old Norse, and make no sense whatsoever. The Swedish numbers make much more sense.

aside from that, our languages are pretty much the same, variants of Old Norse, or Dansk Tunga/Norrånt as it was known. Swedish and Norwegian just sounds prettier, because Danish no "melody" and sounds coarse and rough.

neither is anything you've said

> Nazi tattoos, including on his neck
> being groped makes him sad
confirmed for victim of prison rape
test for AIDS

No, not really

Go back to Sup Forums fake af natsoc

What if i say ''hey i might take you back to Lettland with me'' and wink?

brown people are just like gooks, shitskins. kek

Someone post muttface with green eyes

>implaying anyone whants to go to new turkey except for north africans and midle easterners

Ass blasted "anarchists" on Sup Forums, board herpes.

Show her a pic (35mm) of your ox cart and tell her how everyone in your village is jealous of its craftsmanship and that you're saving up for an ox for it?

They would probably punch you in the nose

What do Finnish girls think of us Aussies? Asking for a friend, he is 6ft2 and mousy brown straight haired with light green eyes...

rape baby of a Finn

> 30% of Sweden
Huh, I think I just got a little redpilled

respond to my arguments with an argument of your own yellow fever fag
protip you can't because you're no better than a coalburner
you're the same thing