Even North Korea knows that America is a jewish shithole ruled by an jewish billionaire

Even North Korea knows that America is a jewish shithole ruled by an jewish billionaire.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–North_Korea_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=OyFH19nm2e4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahahaahaha, and they call it a shithole, while their population is more educated than most Western retards

jews are master race

Is there more evidence of based NK knowing about kikes?

Slef check, Google leads to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–North_Korea_relations
>Israeli-North Korean relations (Korean: 이스라엘-조선민주주의인민공화국 관계) are very hostile.[1] North Korea does not recognise Israel, denouncing it as an "imperialist satellite".[2] Since 1988 it recognises the sovereignty of the Palestinians over all of Israel, except for the Golan Heights, which it recognises as part of Syria. Israel considers North Korea and its nuclear missile program as a major threat to global security. It has called for international action on the issue. At times, Israel has been the subject of fiery threats from North Korean state media.

>Doesn't not know Kim was raised among pedos in Disney and was mentally conditioned by CIA.

Kim was raised in Switzerland you uneducated half-nigger.

Asians think all westerners have big noses.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyFH19nm2e4

Worth the watch and its 100% true

He constantly visited Disney and even spent months there, Achmed.

Are you talking about Kim Jong Nam? Also Walt Disney was an antisemite.

Indeed

will check that out despite the crappy quality, comments are interesting.

The entire world knows that, the only ones that say otherwise are americans themselves

Kim Jong-un

Walt Disney died 1966. His enterprise was infiltrated.

He wasn't raised there he just went to school in Switzerland

Ha isn't this ripped from some Metanoia films documentary.

BEST KOREA

haha nk is getting their intelligence from Sup Forums

I love travelling to asia. My biggish nose and bright blue eyes make me a catch over there.

Why do they continue to use our uniforms from 60 years ago in their propaganda?

bUMP

best korea.

>their white population
Really makes you think why our country is a shithole now

I think that this image was used after the Korean War, because the Americans took part in it

As in the USSR

Rootless cosmopolitan (Russian: бeзpoдный кocмoпoлит, bezrodnyi kosmopolit) is a pejorative label that originated during the anti-Semitic campaign in the Soviet Union after World War II.[1] Cosmopolitans were intellectuals who were accused of expressing opposition to nationalism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel

tfw you unironically shill for North Korea.