Is he actually stable?

Is he actually stable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wa1s2rIoefc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

But you are clearly not.

He's the only thing maintaining stability in this country. Trump is going to right the path of America and anyone who goes against him goes against God.

> if your agaisnt muh daddy trump you going agaisnt God
Good thing god isn’t real and is basically a fairy tale meme

God, in this case, refers to the collective consciousness of humanity and our thoughts shape reality. To go against Trump is to go against God, a thoughtform, an egregore. Kek.

> trump is considered a god among his uneducated inbred redneck base

No suprise there lol . So funny how poor rednecks are willing to die on this hill defending a wealthy globalist conman who looks down on them as nothing more than pawns to his agenda

only ones left who really support him are under 16 and over 55

No. Clearly not.

No, and the stress of the presidency is making him even worse.

he has done literally nothing like every other politician ever, so i would say so, yes.

I don't know anyone else who could maintain stability after going through a campaign like he did.

The fact that he passed through that AND has been able to pass fair and beneficial orders and reforms in less than a year of being in office shows he's some kind of precursor to an actual ubermensch

he should be in one.

stable genius

>Good thing god isn’t real and is basically a fairy tale meme
That's exactly what Satan/Democrats would want you to believe. You fell for the Luciferian magic and will get what you deserve soon enough. Almost feel sorry for you. Wait, no I don't.

>no, he shits in his hand flings it at others. Clearly he is perfectly sane. clearly logical on all fronts. His button is bigger than Kim could ever hope for.

Yes a stable genius

stable's genius*

Are you saying that Trump is hung like a horse?

no hes a human

I mean, he did previously identify as a democrat, but there's no reason to post a picture of a democrat here.

Compared to literally every other person ever seen in Western media, he is the most stable and smartest person in the last hundred years.

even if god is real, most trump supporters wouldn’t qualify to make it to heaven as they do not practice the primary tenets of Christian faith of relinquishing your wealth and helping the poor instead of pursuing rampant materialism . God would disapprove of the racism misogyny sexism of the Republican Party voters

He runs his mouth a lot, his main determent, but the media are absolute cancer.

>Being this deluded.
Go start a compound retard.

Yes. And a big league genius. Also able to inhabit liberals heads with one giant tweet.

Yeah, I think he just loves pushing liberal's buttons on the internet.
Literally /ourguy/ to the max.

>He makes liberals mad so her is good.
kyselves

He's doing phenomenally. 2018 will be amazing. Have fun guys.

why is making leftist liberals mad a bad thing? they are a cancer on society and civilization and should be belittled.

>Can't even English correctly
Kill yourself.

As stable as anyone could be for running smack up against the Jewish agenda. He has had the screws put to him and is losing.

Yes.

>Sharpshooting fallacy
Nice.
Its not a bad thing, but it is not a plus for you or anyone.
Would you rather the President actually do things that improve society or just make the opposition mad you dolt?

Completely. The man has accomplished more than the last 5 presidents combined, and is blazing a path to accomplish even more in our ultra incredible economy and our country which is great again. Only an incredibly stable person could put up with the perpetual whining from the left and the media and hollywood.

both, which Trump is doing, you tremendous faggot.

Legitimately the most stable president in decades.

Says he will do something, does it, prosperity and growth as a result.

Sounds pretty stable to me

>God would disapprove of the racism misogyny sexism of the Republican Party voters
There you go falling in to Satanic Democrat rhetoric again. Wish I could hug you because me and Trump do love you. Feel bad for what's going to happen before the mid terms. Don't worry, you'll make it eventually.

>He is improving society.
How exactly?
Last I checked we still have a crushing debt, and now -thanks to Trumps so called "accomplishments" it is only going get fucking worse.
The number one threat to the United States is our national debt and liabilities.

Face it dumb-ass its just more of the same "I AM GOING TO CHANGE THINGS, BUT AS SOON AS I GET INTO OFFICE I WILL BECOME A NEOCON JEW COCK SUCKER."

immigration - down
refugee intake - down
gdp growth - 3+%
housing market - up
stock market - up massively
employment - up
taxes - way down
federal welfare usage - down
isis - dead
tpp - dead

all massive boons for anyone who isn't a left-wing metropolitan parasite.

Trump can't fix the debt, and it never will be fixed because congress absolutely refuses to cut social security, medicaid/medicare, and the military, but he can alleviate its expansion by growing the economy, which he is doing (genius).

You are unsavable. You should get rope also. Literally degenerate blabbering. All you are doing is wasting espace.

>Trump can't fix the debt,
And yet he stated repeatedly during the election that he could fix it.
You are a shill. Listing shit he had nothing to do with like the stock market and GDP growth.
ISIS was fighting a losing war for a long time. It was only a matter of time before they caved, and had more to do with local powers than our air support.
Also.
>Taxes way down.
Yes, forcing our debt WAY the fuck up even more. You can't expect to pay down the debt by decreasing tax revenue.
>Ad hom
Nice.
I'm not some liberal cunt.
I am a person who gives a shit about our national sovereignty and neither Trump nor Congress gives a flying fuck about fighting the thing threatening it.
ISIS is nothing compared to what will happen if the US defaults.

>You can't expect to pay down the debt by decreasing tax revenue.
yep, an unsavable retard.
go hang yourself, pinko faggot parasite.

Do you have an argument or are you just going to act like a fucking child?

i don't argue with sub-85 IQ subhumans who worship far-left economic theory. check out plebbit, might be more your style.

>worship far-left economic theory
I didn't know that fiscal responsibility was a pillar of leftist economic theory you utter fucking simpleton.

>the only way to increase tax revenue is to increase tax rates
literal brainlet.
don't reply to me again unless you provide a 10-post report of this book.

>Thinks supply side tax cuts are going to grow the economy or bring back manufacturing in usa
>Calls user brainlet

>IT WILL TRICKLE DOWN THIS TIME
>I SWEAR
>THE LAST 20 TIMES WE DID IT WE MADE A MISTAKE
>BUT NOW WE'VE GOT IT RIGHT
Your delusion is almost impressive mate.

he is literally a child and a con artist

Who do you think will fight fiercely?
Those shouting "deus vult!" and charging with the faith of god on their side, or a bunch of soyboys stuttering "b-b-b-ut god do not exists!"

People have been saying hes dumb, unstable, irrational and stupid since he said was going to run. People keep repeating it, seemingly missing the fact that he successfully ran a grassroots campaign for president against the biggest establishment candidate in history. Suddenly some guy publishes a book saying the same thing with no legit sources and people are vindicated because they always thought he was dumb. Meanwhile. Trump is sitting in the White House and you're still bitter.

right because nothing caused something to happen

Are you stable?
How many genders are there?

Was Winston Churchill stable, no he was hypomanic. Sometimes unstable people make good leaders you know.

this t b h

but he could speak in complete sentences and actually knew history and shit.

bannon is right

lolno

Keep dreaming. There won't be a civil war and if it did, the state would drone everybody.

>his mannerisms are the same in this gif therefore they are similar
dumbest shit ive ever seen

>shouting a meme about crusades when most of them failed
That would be pretty cringe desu.

He's nuts and has to go. Anybody that can't see that at this point most likely have mental illness issues themselves.

Don't underestimate the blinding power of tribalism, once you backed a side with your entire being common sense goes out the window

The day Trump was born, a golden dragon was sighted in Xi province and an earthquake was noted in Yi province.

His first year in office has shown stock market gains of over 1,000,000 percent compared to the O-traitor's last year in office and employment of 0.00001 percent, which is barely detectable with conventional measurements. He has slowed illegal immigration to a rate of one Mexican per month, and that Mexican has to be collected from the top of our gleaming crystalline Wall, because even if they climb up, they can't climb down. Crime has been eradicated and prisons are full. Illegal drug use has also been eradicated, and every former opioid user has been given a coal mining job in Appalachia, which is thriving and has become known as the breadbasket of the country. Racial harmony is the best it's ever been and white cops regularly go out to lunch with leading black community members. There are no more taxes. Leading corporations regularly donate a share of their profits to keep a skeleton government humming along smoothly.

Donald J. Trump reads ten books each day he's in office and bench presses 800lb three days a week. He plans to run in the next New York Marathon, having won last year's marathon by a margin of a full hour under the next closest time. He has given up golf and spends a portion of the time he used to spend on the links volunteering at a DC-area soup kitchen. He recites Shakespeare for fun and plays friendly games of chess with White House staffers. Everybody in the White House shares the greatest companionship and considers each other a friend for a lifetime, as if they were all family.

Why are leftists obsessed with daddies?

Make it more obvious you are a shill... That picture you posted couldn't look more manufactured.

Fair enough.

Good thing bill nye and neil tyson degrasse are not the ultimate source of truths.

One week in that White House and they would have to carry me out in a straight jacket.

No but he is entertaining

Very

this, its great

Not only is he stable, he's also a genius.

Severely underrated

I like seeing how easily Sup Forums is triggered by such a simple OP. 10/10 post, user.

Do you need me to help you kill yourself user? Or do you think you'll get it right this time?
Your mother cries every night.

300 million guns vs 1000 drones at most

No but he thinks he is.

It just shows how little the president actually does in the US

shills shilling shills

>using a noun as a verb
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, fuckhead.

yes obviously

sage

youtube.com/watch?v=wa1s2rIoefc

Remember kids Only fags, hide flags
Opinion discarded

The only ones more unstable than he is are those that report on him.

I'd never seen an entire news agency have a collective breakdown before this election, but holy shit, huffpo went off the deepend and dragged CNN and WaPo with it.

I dont think the government would let someone be prez if they werent super vetted and passed physical and mental checks .