Any opinions or enlightening information on CERN and the "HADRON COLLIDER" conspiracies?

Any opinions or enlightening information on CERN and the "HADRON COLLIDER" conspiracies?
Ive seen alot on the special selected dates, the music videos and how apparently the Simpsons is predicting cerns soul extraction factory..
Just bored any thoughts or "professionals".

>HADRON COLLIDER
you misspelled "HARDON COLLIDER"

heres one without the ifunny logo

What about the Kek collider?

Idk what do you that why I came here..
Its been a long time since I have visited the kekestani people..

nice dubz

It's a giant ego stroking machine for "theoretical scientists" that produces NOTHING that would be applicable to the real world. It's a complete and utter waste of money.

how's your back yard bbqs? Who's hosting next weekend? Jim or Bob?

hopefully your last hot dog sale outside of the grocery store was enough to repair the jungle gym at the local elementary school.

Science is a sign of an advanced civilisation. Make sure you support it.

Bump

>

Can I join? 34 YO felon

have they found the god particle yet? i havent heard anything in a long time

You can only hope so.

CERN is Chern.

Russian word for Satan/hell.

Just go on their Facebook. Every post they make has some crazies thinking they are opening a portal to hell.

Thats basically what I mean they go from they say their goal was the god particle but i never bothered to care anymore about it from there until I heard about people who are trying to keep their eyes on cern..

CERN stands for Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire.

Just stop.

Really bad grammar there guys. My bad.

>they both start with 'c'
hmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmm

Hey op. They are collecting antimatter for triggering 4th generation nuclear weapons

My uncle's friend works there as maintenance, building, and repairs, although he may not be a scientist he occasionally interacts with the workers there. I occasionally talk to him now and the (he's a long time family friend) and I asked him about the conspiracies and simply laughed and told me to go out with my mates and get off the computer. Although he does say that there are Ph.D. students and others visiting who mess around with the conspiracy theories - he finished there (he had to go somewhere).

Anyway, I think it's bullshit. The video of people doing rituals there was debunked. It's just a bunch of autists crashing particles together and hoping for the best.

"hard on collider"
heh

yea
Ive heard that one.

Tech tree for large hardon collider is pretty big. Fossile fuels are like cavemen banging rocks together, as a matter of fact it is the same spark that starts your fucking engine.

If you can be Weinstein's good boy then you're in. Post email and phone number.

>hot dog sale
Who told you about this address in pic related?

>told me to go out with my mates and get off the computer
good goy

They are using it to try to make changes, but they don't know what they're doing and their work is being monitored carefully to ensure they don't reach any of the results they want.

ur mum

arent "they" using it to open a portal to hell or something like that?