Why doesn't Sup Forums ever talk about Julie? Also does she have a speech impediment?

Why doesn't Sup Forums ever talk about Julie? Also does she have a speech impediment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTr3zJ1JRRY
youtube.com/user/TokenLibertarianGirl
youtu.be/QLeW4uZV08k?t=20m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=ODmQaQd03Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=WHQE4TLMbZI
taitphoto.com/blog/tag/julie-borowski/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also who is the new hot girl?

Is she ethno-nationalist?

She's libertarian.

Literally who?

newfags leave

libertarian

HHH or crack, whores and a nigger apocalypse libertarian?

No but she's not a retarded open borders anclap either. Could potentially be redpilled if we tried.

Librarian

She's cute, but a basic bitch libertarian who's afraid of right libertarians going Alt-Right

Someone needs to wife her and make her fashy

>be redpilled if we tried
with digits like that....

see Someone needs to be a hero

You've answered your own question, then.

>female
>(((libertarian)))

Get your waifu off of Sup Forums, degenerate.

She is literally a mentally challenged libertarian who thinks america becoming 40% white wont stop her stateless dream lmao

You can find her tweets on the brownization of america and she has the line of reasoning of a 14 year girl

julie is bae
could be redpilled

>tfw she will NEVER be yours

Are you deserving?

If not, then you can only blame yourself.

If you are, then stop being a faggot and go get her

Fuck off good goy

Digits confirm, we have to redpill her, it is our destiny

mother of the gods...

How old is she and where does she live?

Believe me, I do not blame girls for not wanting to fuck me. But is it fair to be somewhat resentful of my current situation, most of which cannot be helped? Knowing what the barrel of a rifle tastes like is a horrible feeling.

She's a libertarian. That's too 2012.

We /racist/ now.

I'm not interested in listening to women talk about politics, the most tolerable one in Lauren Rose and she's still an annoying THOT.

>darkies always vote against us

She's 29 and I believe she lives in the Maryland/West Virginia area. Hurry, before her ovaries wither

She's a Jewess, so no.

B-BUT ... KEK...MY LORD, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE...

SHE IS AN INSUFFERABLE RETARDED LOLBERTARIAN

WHY HER?

you are lying to me, american!

Link to her channel?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZTr3zJ1JRRY

Kek works in strange ways, pastabro.

Perhaps if we got her to debate a white nationalist woman like Faith Goldy or pic related, she would change her ways.

Here ya go

youtube.com/user/TokenLibertarianGirl

user, I say this because I care. Pull yourself together. However blackpilled you might be now, once you make it through there will be the land of the eternal whitepill. I've been there. For years I was suicially depressed, but having made it out the other side I can never find myself going back.

Stay strong, brother. We're going to need every man we can get.

she's a libertarian to the point of being annoying

>She's 29
yeah, nah. You older goys can have her.

Myself being 22, I'll get my pick of generation zyklon trad fashy waifus. Sucks to be old, faggots.

She will birth the Star Child.

I'm 19 and I'd tap her. We can still squeeze a few saviors of the white race out of her before her pussy dries up lad

yes

I see you too are a man of fine tastes.

HAIL MURDOCH

>I'd tap her
sex before marriage is degenerate, user. I'm sure someone will make a her into a fine fashy wife, but it is not our task. We are young and must breed with the young.

never forget, women perpetually like men 7 years older than them. Doesn't matte what age they are.

Don't hail him, hail our people!
youtu.be/QLeW4uZV08k?t=20m29s

Hmm good point. However, our race is in such dire straits polygamy might become necessary, if not today then in the near tomorrow.

Lauren is too pure, god bless any user who will enter those wheat fields

Anyway, she literally CANNOT change, she is a boomer lolbertarian who NEVER tried to have a dialogue with any opposite side.

>sucks to be old
user, as a 29 year old, let me tell you that the young Z's are going for experienced man cock, not little boy cock. They want fash daddy cock.

RIDERS OF THE RIGHT

CHAARGEEEEEE

KEK HAS ALREADY WILLED IT PASTA

TAKE UP YOUR CROSS WITH PRIDE

I claim her as my waifu, fuck off betas, she's mine

We will never be able to out breed the non-white invaders.

I will echo the words of Christopher Cantwell, "I'll take one properly trained white male to two blacks, two women and a tranny to meet diversity quotas and we'll still kick your fucking asses."

Paraphrased of course, but the message remains the same.

pure kino...

>females perpetually like men 7 years older than them

Do not spoil them for us you faggots. I'll get my fashy gen z wife and she will know only of me.

>TFW you know there will be another girl in your mind but your gut tells you she's too perfect to be replaced
I know this feel
How close is it to yours?

Sage

Thy will be done

Fuck off you gook

thanks for reminding me of this copy pasta

Our Frog who art in Sup Forums,
Dankest be thy memes;
Thy digits checked
Thy lulz be kekked
In IRL as it is on Sup Forums.
Give us this day our daily bantz;
And forgive us our shitposts
As we forgive those who shitpost against us;
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from (((globalism)))
Ameme

Yes. She does seem pretty sheltered.

run of the mill "centrist" lolbert koch puppet who repeats conservanormie points

saged

She's already married to some Romanian I think.

Totally autistic boring traditional libertarian. Her home page is reason.com

>sex before marriage is degenerate
Way to get chicks, user!

At least it's not a nigger.

Nice rings tho. Good for the female vanity

You can talk about how beta that might sound, but meditate on it. You'll realize it solves numerous problems to have that as a the mainstream philosophy

youtube.com/watch?v=ODmQaQd03Ig
show tits

time stamp?

i'd rather see tit stamping

youtube.com/watch?v=WHQE4TLMbZI

communism will win

>Also who is the new hot girl?
She's cute but she really is worth watching because she puts herself in situations where Photoshoppers can have some fun.

cause she doesn't shill herself here like the other e sluts . also her videos are not for the 15 year olds who populate pol.

She used to be big here when Ron Paul was running.

Don't you save these fellas!

>cause she doesn't shill herself
They may or may not shill themselves desu. E-celeb threads are often used by D&C faggots or too slide threads.

She was our queen of Sup Forums before aydin

>Aydin

Only one vidya out of her since the Trout war, and it was a very sullen sounding, morose introspection on internet bullying.

She may be gone forever.

That jew blocked me for mentioning jews

Yup. She is a kike.

>That jew blocked me for mentioning jews
>Yup. She is a kike.

Come on fellas. What's with the Anti-Borowski remarks?

she's fucking ugly. literally can't compete with lauren intellectually or sexually

>libertarian
That's a funny way of saying retarded.

Age devalues women, not men. A 30yo man with a house and several million in the bank gets first dibs on the laidees. Suck it young punk.

>Borowski
>Polish and Jewish
You're actually retarded, lots of Poles in the U.S or Canada are Jewish.

She could just be youthfully naive, how old is she? Many Sup Forumsacks were libs at one point.
Pic related.

False Lauren can't compete with Best Lauren.

It's her words that she is not Jewish.

white above iris indicates sociopath

Look at that fuckin nose, do you honestly think a Jew wouldn't lie about their Jewiness for their own gain?

>Forgetting to add Best Lauren as the next stage of transcendence beyond Lana

oh no you don't know my completely irrelevant 2012 style e-celeb that gets 2k views a week; you're not a good goy like me!

if you don't follow these guys, i want you to leave Sup Forums right now and go back where you came from

taitphoto.com/blog/tag/julie-borowski/

She even dressed up as Tay Tay

Just show her the Kokesh vs Molyneux debate, Kek.

holy shit do people actually watch this shit? i only recognize two and know they're scum. i spend my jewtube time listening to ry dawson or tim kelly for actual geopolitics and history, not fucking infotainment shit. you faggots are so fucked.

the tween ugly irish bitch attention whore who does nothing but sit at her computer all day and tell white men opinions they agree with?

southern does actual boots on the ground journalism and can actually formulate a thought of her own unlike that retard

why do you losers worship cam whores so much?

For... for Kek?

because we're not gay?

Yes she does and it's hot as fuuuuuuck

>Belly flab hanging out of shirt and hanging over belt

She's 22. Fucking disgraceful.

I'd rather be gay than to go anywhere near this fat blob of shit you children seem to love.

Keep sending her money, goyim!