If a self driving car hits someone, who is liable?

If a self driving car hits someone, who is liable?

The asians

the goyim

Whichever party involved has infringed the road rules

the car

Is the owner responsible for their car?

The self.

The state that allowed this communist-bs on the road, ergo nobody really, taxpayers will end up paying for it and force the cars to add dashcams.

yeah good luck making me pay for your robot i intentionally hit

Toyota’s pedestrian collision detection sensor doesn’t detect black people because they blend in to the pavement.
>t. Toyota owner

Jews.

Whoever the courts decide after the lawyers for the insurance companies fight over it. Is this your first time thinking about insurance liability?

If the car hit someone because that person broke a rule of the road, than the person hit is responsible. This includes things like jaywalking. If a person is hit because the car did not perform appropriately, than the car manufacturer is at fault. This could include things like sensor failure or ai error.

doesn't matter really when you're dead. take some responsibility and don't let yourself be killed by such a thing.

>nads

The driver for being a dumbass

>all that brain cancer
so progressive

IT'S ALWAYS THE JEWS

This is why no fault insurance was created ahead of self driving cars.

Nice non-answer, fag. Self driving cars are a new paradigm.

In the the agreement pages Microsoft blatantly states they own the OS that is run on the computer. While they can't be sued for what you do with their operating system. They can be sued for what their operating system does.
Therefore same rules apply.
Either you'l sign a waver stating you will not sue if you get into one of these vehicles or the programs operating company will take the blame.
Good luck winning in either case when one of these cars decides to take your life and the life of everyone in your care to avoid hitting some Mexican child that runs out in the middle of the road though.
Ethical debates are already in motion for this exact dilemma also when it comes to self automated vehicles.
Some fucking dumbass family will break the law and walk into the street and the car will kill you by crashing in order to protect the family.
Frankly I refuse to use these unless it priorities my life above people in the road.

Turkroachs

They'll make it stop at every intersection.

>self driving car launched
>wild success, very safe, unexpectedly reliable
>replaces majority of traffic within a decade
>new study emerges: being bombarded by the lidar of 1000s of passing auto-cars increases chance of skin cancer
Screencap this.