#PedosexualRightsFor2018

He-he-he goyim, Oy vey! It's that time again. It's the current year after all. Remember support the BASED GAYS and BASED NIGGERS and the BASED DEGENERATES who wear MAGA HATS, oh yeah and don't forget Sharia is bad, you don't want it, you want LGBT freedom and feminism, right goyim?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html
metro.co.uk/2016/11/15/alleged-paedophile-dragged-out-of-police-cell-and-hanged-from-a-tree-6258690/
twitter.com/BRANDONHILTON/status/949731129472503808
youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y
teenvogue.com/story/video-shows-toddlers-understand-consent/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pedo lives matter about to become a thing

>mfw the (((progressives))) think there's a future with them in it

>Lactatia
This can't be real

God forgive us

I will fucking mass murder pedophiles if this type of movement got accepted.

It is accepted. They're open about it, not just in public but in the media.

kill them all

better start planning

this can't be real

kill them all

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408953/Texas-father-beat-Jesus-Flores-death-raping-5-year-old-daughter-NOT-face-murder-charges.html

Make sure you're not doing it in a cucked state. See the article above for an example of a state with common sense regarding this.

His parents should have their throats cut in the city square and their bodies left out in the field for the crows.

God is dead user. The Jews killed him.

Not only is it real but it is(or was until earlier today after the backlash, rather) a self-described "Erotic Clothing Company". They weren't even hiding that this was sexual.

None of you are going to do shit. The (((law))) is on their side.

Oh wow a very tough guy.

It is real.

There is a 9-year-old boy nicknamed Lactatia, stuck in drag by his parents? and I'm sure you can find that photo where it's obvious his bisexual/homosexual dad is diddling him by the way the dad looks at him. Now the boy is a model for fetish clothing.

Welcome to 2018, git yer nebelwerfers while stock lasts!

Hebephilia lives matter!

I have every intention of killing as many of them as I can once the civil war in this nation turns hot.

Better work on getting that nigger back alive then, we’re gonna need him

Why aren't you low-T faggots complaining about child pageantry in the red states of America?

FUCKING KILL THEM FUCKING KILL THEM JESUS CHRIST. END. THEM. FUCK.

>moral panic personified

Oh, they're tricking us into thinning the herd ourselves. Yeah, lets go. I don't like hitting the bag anyways.

We went over this before faggot, because the mainstream media isn't championing those as being "progressive" and "the future" and anyone who criticizes those aren't being called bigots.

Everyone already knows those are creepy and no one is afraid to say it.

Even if you get away with it in this life, you will burn in hell for all eternity in the next you pedo fuck.

You stupid shill motherfucker, PANIC exists for a reason. When something is fucked and fucked WELL BEYOND FUCKING BELIEF you have better goddamn believe its time to fucking panic and start swingin' the machete.

Commence Operation take back the future

Better get your audience tickets to Ellen show. She's promoting this shit. That's why Trump jr. Outed her in a tweet last week.

weimer germany never even dreamed of becoming this degenerate. what is it going to take?

I know it seems impossible, but it is true.

Kys

why wait?

>THAT ID

EBIN
B
I
N

So I just watched the Golden globes. They kept referencing the "SEXUAL HARRASSMENT OF WOMEN"
That's been going on in Hollywood. Is this deflection? I've kinda been away from Sup Forums and current events, have the Hollywood kikes been trying to deflect and misdirect the foolish retards who watch them?

To be quite honest....
We should help them. If the message is clear that the progressives are crazy enough to push pedo lives matter then it will fall apart very fast.

WAKE ME UP ALREADY
PLEASE

So you're selective? People who make decisions in that way should get down their high horse and start making decisions based on convictions.

Oh wow. Another Pedo Diaper Sniper.
What size rope are you so we can get a good fit ?

What? You think a leftist father dressing his sons as girls, marking them to eachother, and open mouth kissing them in public could adversely affect them somehow in the future?

Bigot.

moral
panic
personified

Talk about panic when you're tied to a whipping post, freak.

I'm actually planning to start my career as a pedo jew slayer. Do the world a service and steal their shekels at the same time. It's a GROWING industry with MASSIVE potential.

THIS IS THE FUTURE GET OVER IT GOYIM

>What size rope are you so we can get a good fit ?
go fap to anime

whipping post isn't going to cure that level of degeneracy, he would probably like it. the rope is the only cure for his condition

You may not like it but this is what peak male performance looks like

Let's do this, boi ;)

Gotta love the pic of the child orally satisfying the bike handle bars.
And CPS doesn't think any of this is suspect. Oh cause they're famous they would never molest their kids.
OK

Never once did I advocate for pedophilia. Never did I even imply it.

You are all behaving like triggered leftist snowflakes I swear.

>Maybe the future isn't for you
We are going to bring back crusifiction

Your next shit dick

metro.co.uk/2016/11/15/alleged-paedophile-dragged-out-of-police-cell-and-hanged-from-a-tree-6258690/

You think he's not being serious?

People die tied to the whipping post, user. We'll find out.

You implied it very strongly. You took the side of the pedos by defending them from us, the ones trying to bring them to justice.

Even if you're trolling, you're still fucking scum.

Degeneracy personified

This isn't a game though. Pedophiles get the cat o' nine.

You sound like you could fit right in Femen or BLM. With convictions changed.

Indeed, forgive us.

actually I will run a truck through them if they ever do it public

God forgive you. I'm fine.

count me in
let do this together

Lose the LARP flag if you want to be taken seriously, faggot.

Remember the fallen

ebin ID m8

it's current year (2018 in case you forgot) and i can't believe pedos are still oppressed or not taken seriously
educated yourselves bigots!

Get your pipe hittin' niggas, we'll bring the pickup trucks

We all know you would suck off Lactatia if given the opportunity. That's what we have a problem with.

Lol, sharia is shit too, fuck off shill

i wonder how long until we start seeing them fucking boys right out in public for all to see.

That's it; it's the Gulag for you, faggot.

>new generation of drag kids
>make them look sickening
What did he mean by this?
twitter.com/BRANDONHILTON/status/949731129472503808

you don't have a child of your own, do you?

What a beautiful woman you just don't understand how racist you are for not understanding age has no limits #sharia

ever think that there might be a reason that social norms have existed for thousands of years? but you are smarter than everyone else who has ever lived before you, so you can be proud of your degeneracy and have a good laugh at all the backward bigots who are not progressive like you

>

hate to brake it to you hon, but GOD. DON'T. REAL.

>oh sweetie, there's not going to be a war. you're a coward and a weak bitch whom can only larp on a forum for recovering scatoholics
like I said, weimar germany only dreamed of being this degenerate. there is a limit and we are way past that point

>I'm sure you can find that photo where it's obvious his bisexual/homosexual dad is diddling him by the way the dad looks at him.

I bet the kid is already on Truvada.

Yes because we all know the average leftist can handle being in a war compared to a conservative. Spoiler: vast majority of our serving armed forces are right leaning and from rural areas.

This video is for you Sydney Steve:
youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

Hahaha. Anime. Sorry diaper sniper.
I'm a REAL man. I have a REAL family with children and I loathe people like you.
I can't Waite until spring time so "WE" can meet all you guys in person.
You'll be able to recognize "WE" , we'll be riding Harley's , We'll probably be dressed in Black leather, you'll hear use long before you see us, that thunder IS the storm of your nightmares. And guess what. We have already been given the green light and free pass by most of the LEO , the ones that havn't yet would NEVER attempt to stop over a thousand bad dudes on Harley's.
See you soon sweetie.

Anybody got the article saying kids understand consent? i have it but cant find it

So the people against it get murdered and the ones for it are promoted as very brave.

we're getting somewhere Sup Forums
over 75 likes in a day!

Reminder: pedosexuality exists in nature so it's natural and good to sleep with kids. You don't want to be a bigot, do you?

It's going to be interesting to watch that kid go through puberty

teenvogue.com/story/video-shows-toddlers-understand-consent/amp

It's not even just kids, they specify toddlers.

Stop being a bigot, user. It's just a sexual preference. They can't help it. It's genetic.

When you can walk into a pharmacy and order this kid to be brought to your hotel, then it will be Weimar level.

Apparently this is the part of the series I missed.

If you can't laugh at the irony of posting on Sup Forums where there are dedicated boards for drawing and sharing sexualized images of children then you're behaving exactly like the SJWs. Look at any random threads on Sup Forums /d/ or /e/ and you'll see what I mean.
I could share threads from these boards and say that you're essentially posting on a pedo-loving site- let's see whether you'll be hanging from a tree then.

I'm down to clown

hope this kids parents get busted

anime will not survive the day of the rope

Oh. Trust me . "WE" take you serious.
"WE" seriously have you guys on "OUR" guest list. See ya soon

That's because leftists infest this place man

this is warped as fuck and after the previous stuff showing this child as a drag icon there's no way this kids not getting abused on the side.