What will happen to the first generation of children raised by iPads?

What will happen to the first generation of children raised by iPads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BlWrWLh1f5Q
necn.com/news/new-england/1-Year-Old-Seriously-Injured-in-Falmouth-Dog-Attack-468246363.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They won't be able to read print because they can't wrap their head around the notion that you can't zoom in by pinching.

Hopefully they all turn into Chris-chans as a fuck you to lazy parents who think shoving them in front of tablets all day is a form of parenting.

The perfect jewish slaves.

They will turn into cannibal hordes, exhibiting zombie-like behavior and plague the countryside.

youtu.be/BlWrWLh1f5Q

normal people

I genuinely hope this. It would make me very happy

nearsightedness and ADHD

Hello television

Me and my sister were going through old family photos the other day and she actually went to enlarge a picture frame by pinching it. I wanted to punch her in the teeth

It would be pure poetic justice. More and more whenever I'm out I see parents not taking notice of their kids because they are constantly checking Faceberg or some other crap.

This is what "HAPPENS"
They grow into stupid, irresponsible adults that got zero human upbringing and now have children they Fuck up.
Case in point.
Murder Killer K-9 of Peace Strike AGAIN.
Leave a 1 yrs old BABY alone in kitchen with PITBULL, that rips baby's face off. Dad gets gun to save baby, BUT, no bullets, stabs dog of peace to death. Baby gets helicopter ride to ER. Parents need other helicopter ride.
Ask ANY of these idiots if they'd leave a $100.00 bill in pitbulls food dish.
Of course they wouldn't, that's stupid, the dog would eat it, tear it apart.
BUT alone with a BABY is fine.
Oh Yah.MURDER K-9 WAS EVICTED by other family member in Virginia to these idiots.
" hey we have a murdering dog of peace that kills people in Virginia and is BTFO, you only have a stupid baby , could you save our killer K-9 and let it eat your stupid baby ?"
Yup sure thing. Hope doggos hungry
necn.com/news/new-england/1-Year-Old-Seriously-Injured-in-Falmouth-Dog-Attack-468246363.html

Chris Chan was generation alpha before his time.

They will dress up as spiderman and have their GFs dressed as Elsa and not understand why they take turns pushing needles into each others butt cheeks before dropping deuces on each others chests.

this video covers that

The iPad is going to be no worse than TV. Facebook and social media are going to do a fuck of a lot more damage.

Really can't wait to see adults who watched those as kids

Chris is at least semi-independant these kids being raised on Apple won't be able to take care of themselves.

They're not able to actually write and will never have enough patience to read something, that is pretty much all.