What is it that makes black people so musically talented compared to most other races?

What is it that makes black people so musically talented compared to most other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHBkxTnMhXY
youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I
youtu.be/W6WO5XabD-s
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black privilege given by the MSM.

> rap, hip hop
> talent

musical talent comes from italy the birthplace of opera (vivaldi, monteverdi, puccini, verdi) and germany (Wagner, bach, beethoven).

Literally the most uncreative shit music there is.

"dem beats" are not music.

Not to mention 90% of their "music" has melodies that are straight up ripped off of other artists.

Complete utter shit. Not even being racist here.

Kanye was just an example. But keep in mind that pretty much all modern music genres have origins from afro-americans

Jews are the gatekeepers of the music industry, hollywood, to name a few. You're not very good at slide threads, btw.

I think blacks make dope music due to African drum beats and shit but i mean every scale and every melody they used was created by western civ

Are you telling me that Jass, blues and bebop aren't music? Go kill yourself soy boy.

affirmative action

>Unironically posting a pic of one of the most untalented douchebags on the planet.

Obviously a trick question because they're not.

Nothing if rap is anything to go by.

>pretty much all modern music genres have origins from afro-americans

This meme needs to die and be buried where it belongs. Yes, rock came from blues... and blues came from (white) southern folk music. Niggers can only "create" by imitation.

Superior vocal chords. Other than that, they are of normal skill compared to other races. Asians are better at technical instruments. Blacks are also good at guitar

Jazz came from Big Band/swing music. I've already covered blues. Niggers have created no music but fast talking and beating logs with sticks.

Centuries of entertaining white people in human zoo exhibitions has paid off

>he's a douchebag therefore he must be untalented

You are tone deaf. KYS faggot.

>talking fast is such an amazing talent

they aren't, they just try harder at a younger age because most commercial rap and pop music is a psyop by kikes to delegitimize black man as adults and white guys as being culturally cool so that any serious music is instantly turned away from.

how does a whole fucking race of people go from the blues and jazz to lil pump and arianna grande like there was no in between whatsoever

>sage
>slide thread
>let it die nu-pol

They are using Western chord progressions, sampling Western derived work. They didn't invent the very instruments they are using, not to mention the means of which their music is distributed. If it were up to actual talent, blacks wouldn't be on their artificial thrones of "musical talent," unfortunately we have a culturally suicidal society that lives hand to mouth what the record companies put on.

>that flag
>this post
go

back

to

reddit

Marketing.

No, but producing is

Nothing, just jews promoting their shit.

They have beautiful voices (With the exception of rap). Great in Jazz, great in Orchestra, Great in Rock. I think it has to do with the fact their voices are normally lower.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHBkxTnMhXY

Blacks are good at making music that appeals to the bottom tier of society when paired with Jewish producers.

The pinnacle of pure black music is basically Wu Tang Clan.

>multiple intelligence theory
Niggers generally score well on verbal and kinesthetic intelligence. That is because they have not evolved past basic tribal thinking in thousands of years. They are good at physical combat for sexual dominance and making ooga booga sounds. Beyond that, they lack impulse control, the ability to defer gratification, or to plan far into the future.

drug abuse. every one knows that all great musicians do some drug for a extended period of time. while black people dont tend to actually play a instrument i would imagine the same goes for composers / engineers

so if shooting up does wonders for jazz musicians what does a life time of crack do ? apparently gets you awards like whitney huston got

>claiming black people are more musically talented than other races
they aren't

>that nigger
>talent

They're also really good at not having an inside voice and being really fucking obnoxious. I'm seriously about a couple of air-sucking sounds (or whatever that fucking noise is) away from buying some brass knuckles and just fucking niggers up on sight. I fucking hate them so much. Fuck you, John Wilkes Booth. Piece of shit.

>music written by jews
>videos produced by jews
>everythiing done by committee

most is just spouting nigger over an older, good song by a white person. shit like cashmere made puff daddy combined with the better rapper's death. most just spout random shit and nigger. its not music.

Most black music is stolen from whites. All of biggie’s, tupac’s, Kanye’s singles have background music from whites.

Media attention. Silly goy.

They're not. The music industry is just over peddling their shit.

>t. nigger who hasn't sold 22 million albums

Seing as Kanye has produced many songs by himself, i doubt that all of his music is stolen from whites

Their people had centuries of singing work music in cotton fields to practice.

>modern music
>good music

pick one faggot

computers re-synthesizing their shit. Blues and Jazz are good, but something tells me you have no idea what they are.

Listening to music is haram.
Also mow was a nigger.

What do you consider musically talented? Most current black musicians don't do shit, singing and rapping doesnt take much talent. If you consider being born with a good voice a talent then sure.

The real talent comes from producers , and most are white. Same for playing instruments, composing music etc... Most are white. How many current black musicians can you name that actually do something?

>Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

Or

Frédéric Chopin's Opus 55 no. 11 in F minor

Gee niggers sure are talented.

Bonus:

>twerking

>classical ballet compistions

>blacks
>musically talented

>literally repeat notes with words over top
At least pull out some good b8 before posting a shit thread.

They can’t shit do anything else.

Bill Evans is the true master of jazz piano and he's as white as a hospital robe.

Kanye is a producer though
Lil Pump is hispanic

A nigger will never be able do produce this.
youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I

LMFAO LOL LULZ ROFL

Are you seriously comparing brain dead rappers to something like Classical music!?

Blacks have natural beat and rhythm, but are incapable of advanced forms of music or complex melody.

Without white influence, instruments, or technology, blacks music would still be banging sticks on rocks like it was for 10,000 years in Africa.

This...

youtu.be/W6WO5XabD-s

Jews

Black folk should demand reparations from white people for stealing blues, and later rock and roll, from them.

This man is correct, and don't forget Dave Brubeck as well.

Same goes for Saxophone where Paul Desmond was king, and drums where Buddy Rich and Joe Morelo were at the top.

Bongo drums

Who in their right fuckin' minds think that nigger music is good? Never mind thinking that they're musically talented? Maybe your average low IQ brain dead normal fag. What are you on doing on Sup Forums you fucking cum guzzling faggot?

ooga booga -the album
>talented..srsly fuck off

Says blacks are more musically talented, then posts a pic of Kanye West.
Great job of destroying your own claim.

nigger music is diverse. lots of shitty white mainstream pop

talent != skill

That's a good question. Personally I find myself liking American music the most [ignoring ethnicity]. I cannot listen to any European music, its all shit to my ears.

Why is pol so triggered every time black excellence is brought up?

Blacks are responsible for much of today's jazz orchestra and rock & roll. Either that or you failed a U.S. history course

Kanye produces and writes most of his music. This is common knowledge. You really think whites are writing niggas in Paris? Also, does pol really listen to that gay white country shit? Lol

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang v

>ouga buga
>muh dick
>uh uh yo yo
>huslin' , n shiiieeet

> music

RAP is not music!

They would be a lot better off is Obama was never President.

Obama Hates the Black Community.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

How else can you explain his trafficking Cocaine with Muslim Terrorists into US Communities. Done on purpose to destroy and weaken the Family Unit.

Kek

I would have agreed with you, but the current trend of mumble rap and every faggot thinking they can sing and rap because of autotune has turned the genre Into the shittiest genre ever now.

All good rock/metal was written and performed by races other than blacks. Rap, however, is all made with studio magic and takes no talent.
Honestly the Asians have a fair share of the musical talent.

100,000 years of musical bragging to a drum beat, that and the fact that a foreign tribe has taken control of every national music outlet with their stock market winnings.

These are the TRUE answers to your loaded "question".

Tschaikovsky, Prokofiev, Mussorgsky, Rachmaninoff? I don't disagree with you, but let's give Russia credit where Credit is due.

It's the producers man and the DJs. That and selling your imortal soul to a baphomet and signing a contract but mostly It's the people who make the beats on the track.

The only thing they ever did for thousands and thousands of years was beat on drums and make funny noises.

Both of you guys missed the point, by "talent" he didn't mean "talent" he meant "musicians American children are engineered into listening to".

Tbh it’s just the ability to think with emotions more than logic. For example, blacks are less intelligent. They feel instead of thinking. So if a drum beat or bsss line feels good, then you can create a catchy rhythm. You just have to be able to tap into your inner nigger and think with emotion and rhythm instead of logic when it comes to music.

>producers and dj's invented the blues

fucking time travelers always up to some shit

>Kanye was just an example

why? because you're a peabrain little college idiot? some people don't give a shit about kanye or pop culture in general.