SOMETHING IS HAPPENING BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT YET

HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/dbongino/status/950190154106499072

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativedailypost.com/the-fall-of-cassandra-their-master-plan-to-secure-3rd-term-and-disqualify-trump/
twitter.com/dbongino/status/950194909885140992
scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
cnbc.com/2018/01/05/ethereum-hits-record-high-bitcoin-briefly-recovers-16000.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bongino
usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2017/12/26/bitcoin-climbs-back-above-16-000-rallying-more-than-50-fridays-low/981818001/
finance.yahoo.com/news/ethereum-clears-1-000-first-162242588.html
twitter.com/AnonScan/status/950141150429700096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flames are rising

>Bongino

conservativedailypost.com/the-fall-of-cassandra-their-master-plan-to-secure-3rd-term-and-disqualify-trump/

#LARPgate

Okay and?

Thank you

You mad?

twitter.com/dbongino/status/950194909885140992

THE FIRE RISES

Nothing burger. Going to bed gnight

Probably this...

scribd.com/document/349542716/Top-Secret-FISA-Court-Order-President-Obama-Spying-on-Political-Enemies

JUICY HAPPENING PLEASE
IT'S BEEN SO LONG

Bump

Obamagate? Boy, Mueller must be close to charging the micropenised orange! He must be real scared!

tick tock

Big if true haha xd

deluded fucks, they are playing you like a fiddle

#LARPgate

Mueller is going to arrest Barack Obama.

sauce

Tick Tock doesn't even describe this. We are reaching levels that can only be described as Hickory Dickory Dock.

>WE HAVE SUPER SERIOUSLY INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE AGAINST A FORMER PRESIDENT THAT COULD PUT HIM IN PRISON
>we're not gonna release it right now though
>tick tock :^)

Like clockwork the slide threads are amassing as soon as this thread was posted.

As with the Snowden leaks, absolutely nobody will be punished for this.

why dont you spam the link in every thread if its so important you fucking tard

doesn't everyone know this already? i mean, no fucking shit that's what it was. so why doesn't trump do anything about it?

you cant find shit against obama

more clean american president on history

The OIG report is gonna be something that the MSM will not be able to ignore. It was covered up by the media so people think it's some crazy conspiracy theory.

the fire rises

bump

The Storms a comin boys

There are so many happenings. Pay attention to the shills. They usually come out en masse a couple days before a major info breakthrough.

There are so many leaks of fucked up corruption now they are having a hard time getting their fingers in all the dyke. It has to tumble down. Awan/DWS, Uranium One, Seth Rich and the tapes released of the Hersh conversation. This shit and a bunch of other happenings

FUCKING KILL THEM ALL DONALD, LET GOD SORT THEM OUT.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I JUST TURNED INTO A PENGUIN I HAVE FLIPPERS WOW THIS IS AWESOME

Fool

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

Hmmmmm

What is Bongino's accuracy rating?

Bizza is not delibered its Bongino fug

They are all guilty. It is like nuclear powers pointing their missiles at each other. Mutually assured destruction. No one is going to launch. They would rather keep up this pretend left/right shellgame because it keeps the goyim entertained and their pockets well lined with cash.

The boy who cried wolf

Your "happenings" are always a load of fucking nothing

Vastly underrated

>...and You Won't BELIEVE What Happens Next
Retards. Fucking smooth brain retards. All of you.

>HABBIDINGZ!
Boomer pls.

Typical shill calling others shills.

mfw this guy's a larper yet he still gets to go on tv

Still waiting for things to actually happen

Nothing ever happens.

Have you guys ever heard of subtlety? If you shills all flood in saying the same thing it's so transparent who you are.

They don't want the precedent of someone as high up as Clinton or Obama facing real criminal charges either.

>SOMETHING IS HAPPENING
Unfortunately nothing ever happens. I'll rejoice the day something, anything actually finally happens. This TICKTOCK bullshit is worse than misleading/tabloid headlines.

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/

It's a great read.

>my happenings don't really happen, but something minor might, and then I can point back to saying I was right all along....about something as trivial as a fucking tweet.

Don't help these idiots.

Bump.

Justice is going to be done.

*yawn*
This nothing burger really has made me sleepy, lets all take a nap

>Plebbit spacing
[rubber ducky squeeking intensifies]

You can blame the MAGApedes for this tick tock bullshit. Nobody serves justice except the people themselves, but everyone would rather live their lives then risk it all in a revolution. So to all anons here, get sleepy.

>conservativedailypost.com/the-fall-of-cassandra-their-master-plan-to-secure-3rd-term-and-disqualify-trump/

have a (you)

[squeek]

I know right holy shit! Bitcoin is above 17,000 !!!!

cnbc.com/2018/01/05/ethereum-hits-record-high-bitcoin-briefly-recovers-16000.html

Whom'st've is Dan Bongino?

>The F.B.I. is conducting a wide-ranging counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s meddling in the election, and is examining alleged links between Mr. Trump’s associates and the Russian government. Separately, the House and Senate intelligence committees are conducting their own investigations, though they must rely on information collected by the F.B.I. and intelligence agencies.

There’s a man
goin round
taking names

I'm not from that place. I hate that place.

I picked up this habit by accident.

I just like spacing out my ideas, occasionally.

In my experience it makes it easier to read.

Based Big Dick Bongino

>larper
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bongino
He's ex secret service and then some.

Some LARP/
>[squeak squeak]

sauce on this photo?

He also works for the Jew over at Fox News. Definitely a LARP.

Daniel John Bongino (born December 4, 1974) is a former United States Secret Service agent

DOTR approacheth.

Still a Larper because this is going to be a nothing burger.

Ethereum hits the fan and comes back over 1,000

usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2017/12/26/bitcoin-climbs-back-above-16-000-rallying-more-than-50-fridays-low/981818001/

finance.yahoo.com/news/ethereum-clears-1-000-first-162242588.html

Oh wow. It's fuckin' nothing. So are thousands of other people. He just happens to get rich from peddling zionist garbage to boomers.

Oh no. Not you again. Jesus don't you Share Blue Faggots ever go home ?
OK here's the truth
Obama is not and never was a USA citizen.
Obama is by far the biggest faggot dick sucking fudge packing person to be elected president
And YES Michele Obama IS A MAN.
A Gigantic Hairy balls knuckle dragging benis owner tranny .
And everything else ever stated as derogatory towards both Obama's is TRUE
Now go away faggot your is a lost cause.

Julian Assange is free.

twitter.com/AnonScan/status/950141150429700096

Cryptojew, fuck off.

at least you post best grill

I’ll believe it when I see it.

I hate tick tock style tweeting.

Holy shit! Guys invest in bitcoin its back aldo try this one. Dont let the jews steal you're money come to my website at tailopez.com for free training to learn more about cryptocurrency

Should i start diging?

She's perfect. Having the chance to be with her forever is better than all these "happenings"

Dog and pony show. They arent going to do jack shit, but will pretend to just so we will not do anything either.

I wonder if he'll have a yarn about this on Tucker this week.
Also interesting to see, if this timeline is heterosexual and accurate, whether this is part of why the 'fake news awards' have been pushed back.
Drop before and see who doesn't cover it, or drop after and force them to cover the story to save face?
We'll find out soon!

WTF Sup Forums?
What's going on here?
We're supposed to know before shit is known, so who's gonna step up and figure out this shit?

Is Trump not a complete degenerate Jew-Servant goy? Is he really going after Hillary?

Nice rig, jew trying to jew.

Lmao. Sorry, not jdif. Just telling it how it is. They arent going to do jack shit and you know it.

Would love to be wrong. But come on. If anything were to happen, it would have happened last year.

Wow its literally nothing

Trump is going after not only Hillary, not only Obama, but he's going for the heart of the beast. He's going for the Rothschilds.