Ep. 2 released.

It's amazing that the AOTS isn't even anime but a literal chinese cartoon about esports.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/155908608/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/8PSE3kjJzBQiBWdQJlzzeQ/
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=king avatar
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jft8W8yLPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am such a sucker for these things and it pains me to have started watching before there was enough episodes to marathon. This episode had so many arse shots of MMO Yang's character too, it was beautiful. I want to buy this man a drink and a good pillow.

The entire thing takes esports and MMOs too seriously, but I'll let it slide since it's literally the entire point of the anime

Also, didn't his contract in ep1 stipulate he can't play vidya again for a year?

>Also, didn't his contract in ep1 stipulate he can't play vidya again for a year?

He can't be in the pro league for a year.

On another note, I just want Steamed Bun Invasion to show up.

To me I can't see it as that serious, because the way they hype up MC's abilities is always bullshit. It's best enjoyed by riding the hype and ignoring the details.

It probably meant he can't play professionally - no sponsors, no new teams. His contact with the Blue Bridge guys might be iffy if he lets them see him outside of the game, but this is one where they'll be playing the narrative tension of online-offline so wouldn't be surprised if it's half spent on him ducking from view.

>enjoying the shit the chinese anime industry puts out
>going so far as to call it AOTS

this one is actually good with incredibly high production values. Chinese anime is generally shit (just look at the other one airing this season, ironically also about an MMO), but this one is actually good

even if its *good* because of the other fuckups for the past 3-4 airing seasons now makes everyone not give a shit about the chinese anime
it wont qualify as AOTS with AoT s2, hero academia S2 and LWA anyway

>it wont qualify as AOTS with AoT s2, hero academia S2 and LWA anyway
Good one, you made me laugh.

but AoT and BnH are shit and LWA isn't this season

>ironically also about an MMO
It looks like the MMO isn't the focus of the story in that other one, even if it's part of the plot.

I didn't even know this existed. Well I am only watching 17 series at the moment, enough room for another one. Not sure if I'll like it but I enjoy non-isekai MMO at least.

>Talking about APM as low level characters in an MMO
>The low level cleric can solo boss monsters through the power of apm

This is bad and I felt bad for watching two episodes.

>I didn't even know this existed
90% of Sup Forums doesn't know this existed. It's not anichart.

Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! is a better Chinese anime than this.

I believe you mean to say that subs are now available for ep2. The raws for both 1 and 2 released at the same time.

Read the WN source material if you want a story dump.

It looks like they're (thankfully) skipping over a ton of minor details/technical info, so you'll want to read the source anyway to pick up all of the context the anime is missing.

It will be interesting to see what chink studios start putting out in another 5 years or so, assuming they keep dumping shitloads of money into their entertainment industries.

it's still really rough around the edges, but I hope they do well just to serve as competition for anime as a whole.

>AOTS
No.

>Love games for real
>Too old compared to all the young blood
>Getting old shaky hands
>Humble
Really like the MC. I enjoy the scenes outside of the game more.

Didn't your thread got deleted yesterday?

>Love games for real
>play chink grimdfest ASSFAGGOT
>Too old compared to all the young blood
Top server somehting without spending money in a literally p2w chinkshit game
>Getting old shaky hands
Yeah we comboy bebop aldut with shaking hands from smoking'n'shit yo

Normally I would agree. But this one is a real mystery. It got heart so far. They nail the "Guy that loves mmos more than anything but is old and busted". And is not about VR shit. Maybe the source is good. The background setting is also cozy as fuck.

Sound editing is a mess though. And they speak shitty chink.

>It will be interesting to see what chink studios start putting out in another 5 years
I highly doubt it since 99% of everything they put out is shit, this just happens to be the 1% with tons of money thrown behind it. emon animation studio (or whatever its name is) that also made the chinese MMO-style anime this season is one of the worst studios I've ever seen. Its previous shows were insultingly awful, and I'm glad it's hemorraghing money because its current show this season is only 12min episodes.

my first time making this thread. Why would it get deleted?

Looks more like carpel tunnel syndrome.

>My first time
>literally lying just like the chinkyshit he is
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/8PSE3kjJzBQiBWdQJlzzeQ/

Uchouten Kazoku is AOTS but I cannot believe my number 2 is an actual Chinese cartoon. This shit is way more exciting than it has any right to be.

Are you one of those mythical chinese shills?

So much for "Sup Forums accept bootleg too"

I made a thread when the first episode dropped and now I'm making another thread when the second episode dropped. Holy fuck you need to calm down

>gamer

AotS if they incorporate more of his life outside of the mmorpg and show me some SoL. I want more of that cake. The game part is decent though. I like that is kb+m. Not too much fan of the fight scenes even if they spruced it with money. I want more tactics like episode one not him dancing wushu dance solo.

legit AOTS

looks like China has to step up and show the 11s how it is done

Oh, so it not your first time making this thread right? are you born retard or you learned to be retard from someone in your family?

It looks pretty

My AOTS is Seikaisuru Kado, but yeah, pretty much. Can't believe I'm sort of enjoying a literal Chinese cartoon about e-sports.

Someone reading the source can spoil me? Is this going to be Kirito 2.0 or Hack?

>thread got deleted
>still crawling back and spamming his shitty chink trash
Pathetic

it's my first time making this thread regarding episode 2. no need to get so defensive because your samefag accusation from yesterday backfired

The OP is surprisingly decent. Is there a reason why sung Chinese sounds better than spoken Chinese?

Is it subbed yet?

The current season is so bad that I enjoy a chink anime the most, just what the fuck is happening? We even have a Berserk anime this season. Will there be romance? What is the deal with the clingy girl at the start?

Not Sup Forums related fuck off with your bootleg crap

Mine is Kado too and I also enjoy this one

L I N K S W H E R E

Not him, but don´t you have a "AI VIRTUAL YOUTUBER" to shitpost in? You guys are getting really pathetic with the sperging this easter.

why does this show trigger so many people here?

Backfired about what? just look at all those samefag posting and the ips still stayed at 16

yes it's subbed

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=king avatar

Surprised that nyaa had it. But I guess anime is anime.

Thanks user

Now that I think about it, e-sports is kind of a no brainer for an anime series though. We've already got series about regular sports and games and they tend to be hype as fuck, e-sports has the potential to be even better because the visuals and mechanics can be more creative.

No, i like to shitposting in a not Sup Forums related thread

Thanks

I haven't watched it but I read some of the LN translations, it's ok. It's not super exciting or anything, just comfy. The characters seem pretty static, not a lot of progression or character development or anything, but they do have distinct personalities and liking the characters is key to enjoying it. I like the way the game is portrayed; it blends the competitive esports stuff with MMO stuff and seems like it would be fun to play.

It not your first time making this thread regarding episode 2. See
And how the fuck did you know that guy is samefag if it is your first time making thread about this shit?

Probably because of bad voice acting
I guess it sounds decent with better voice actors
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jft8W8yLPA

Imagine a new girl in town being better than your current shitty girlfriend. She´s from a land that is filled with grade A assholes, but she is in a lot of ways better. People shouldn´t have retarded allegiance honestly. If it´s good and fun show, is a good and fun show.

look at the fucking filenames you giant retard, it's clearly by different people. God forbid more than one person show an interest in something

>look at the fucking filenames you giant retard, it's clearly by different people
What?

Ai is Sup Forums now? Nice. We only miss gook anime now.
Never read the WN/LN, but the MC and setting feels very comfy indeed. He just want to play some shitty skinner box with other people.

>The characters seem pretty static, not a lot of progression or character development or anything
are you implying that this is bad?

Are you pretend to be retard or you're retard for real?

The best part is the in game stuff and the sorts of people he comes across in the servers. Definitely remind me of a lot of people I've met in online games.

>all those cute emotes

>Ai is Sup Forums now?
When did i ever said that? and where is that ai thread you keep talking about?

Chinese lyrics are handpicked characters that will sound nice and poetic. They are conveying "deep" things and sound fancy.

Normal spoken Chinese is blunt and sounds like shit because they don´t care about the tones, just want to convey what they want as fast as possible.

>Chinese lyrics are handpicked characters that will sound nice and poetic. They are conveying "deep" things and sound fancy
Wut? what next? chinese sound good?

Threads, we had several today. One was filled with loli hentai though since a couple of people flipped the hell out.

AOTY hands down.

Mature stuff like Psycho Pass, not kiddy shit Gary Stus with godlike powers like Sword Art Onrine.

Gary Stus with proven experience > shonen teenager with chosen one superpowers

>tonal language
>they don´t care about the tones

What did he mean by this?

Why every chink thread begin with AOTS when this shit is not even anime?

Nigger it's not a fucking general thread, calm your tits. We get it, you hate chinkshit. Go fap on /jp/ or something and chill the fuck out.

>aots/aoty
Not even close. Stop forcing that shit like it's actually going to happen. It's not bad, but it's not the best of the season, let alone the fucking year.

American Chinese here. Chinese sound like trash 99% of the time. But Cantonese is decent. But the songs sounds good. Even white people like it.

>Mature stuff like Psycho Pass, not kiddy shit Gary Stus with godlike powers like Sword Art Onrine.

There isn't a single interesting anime this season other than Kado and Production IG is taking for fucking ever with LOGH.

What white people you are talking about?

This anime is pretty good, wouldn't have expected it but that first episode is stellar.

Si
You can say that in four ways. And that will carry different meaning. But if your tone is out of whack, but the context is clear, nobody gives a fuck.

it still not anime
>There isn't a single interesting anime this season
You chinks said that every season.

You mean i can't shitposting in a not Sup Forums related thread?

Middle privileged working white people. Don´t worry. Is just people with yellow fever.

Be honest Sup Forums, do you want Chinese Animation to become on par with Anime?

>seasonalfag
Oh I bet you think that Yuri on Ice is the best anime ever retard.

>80 posts, 22 posters

This thread is basically chink shills and puritan autists slinging shit at each other

Let the shitposting begin just like every other chink thread i guess. We're not breaking any rules since chink/ gook shit are not Sup Forums related

Suddenly im a seasonalfag now? what are you even talking about?

Did you shitpost in the Thunderbolt Fantasy threads too? Because that show was excellent and on Sup Forums all the time despite being literal korean puppets.

Of course. Competition leads to improvement.

Yes and no. Yes because competition is always great, and I really want to see if the soulless monsters in China can create something beautiful and full with heart and soul.

No because I hate the people and the country.

No, thunderbolt fagtasy is Sup Forums related because
>Uro
>Sawano
>Jap VA
>Tm revolution

this is perfectly Sup Forums related, mods have said manwha is acceptable and that aint nip either

>Do you want someone to whip lazy nips into shape again?
Best thing to happen if it will ever happen. This is a good first step. Is a lot better than SAO already. Hope this will help the nips with stop using 12 FPS CG.

And what about this fresh shitty chink thread from yesterday?

And don't post that ancient screencap from 2010, you stupid fuck

>Taiwan real puppets speaking Taiwanese
>Sup Forums
So a dub and is all fine? Corey in the house threads should be a general then?

Mean for

You mean
>Urobochi as the director and writer
>Sawano OST
>TM revolution OP and ED
>Collab between Japan and Taiwan

Are you chinks just plainly retard or something?

When is Urobutcher going to work on some actual anime again?

>a dub
>Urobochi, Sawano as VAs
Sound good

>Corey in the house
kek

You mean perfectly Sup Forums shitposting material?

okay name me all the anime you think are better this season and I will go through them. I am open minded and honest. obviously have not checked out all but among those that I did give a try this one is by far the best

Someone needs to make Berserk not suck.

can we just talk about the show like in the first few posts before all these "b-but it's not Sup Forums" posters started showing up