Why do people believe the earth isnt flat this pic is undeniable evidence its flat

Why do people believe the earth isnt flat this pic is undeniable evidence its flat

Holy shit!

Is this a fucking GTA screenshot?

>>/simg/

What makes you think that? Doesn't look like that shill

these fucking bait threads are getting too lazy

Get bitcoin

all these shills getting exposed ITT

this is obviously real life

This is clearly a video game you fucking subhuman mongrel. Want to see if Earth is flat you fucking idiot? Go to Florida and put a stake in the ground, have a friend put a stake in the ground in Portland Oregon. At 5PM each of you take a picture. The shadows will be different, why? The curve of earth. Fucking Eratosthenes knew this in like 200BC. It's okay though, because anybody replying to you is a disinfo shill of course, that's how it goes with flat earthers.

are you okay shill

Classic flat earther reply. Take your GTA screenshot and kill yourself.

kill yourself my man

someone screen cap this

haha bro we can see the polygons
should've gone with prepar3d or dcs (or do they actually model earth curvature?)

and include me in the screencap

If the earth is flat are all other planets observed spherical in shape
>hurrr HURRRRR they’re not NASA is lying
Nah. Faggot I’ve seen them with my telelscope

nice try shill

Didn’t answer my question. Why are all other planets spherical in shape then? Why would the earth be a random flat disc

people over complicate this jewshit.
ask any fisherman how far you need to go in a small craft to make the land disappear. about 15 miles you can barely see the tops of 3 story houses on the beach front. thats why lighthouses are tall.

though australia really doesnt exist. yw, bruce.

If the earth is round how come people in Australia just dont fall off into the sun hmm?

Gravity.

not a flat shill but that proves nothing because the shadows will be different lengths under the flat earth model as well

but how does it work? ur too dumb to understand gravity doesn't exist

GTA 5?

isn't there a space station stream you should be preaching your dumb religion on?

Looks like Arma 3

Autist