#starbuckscontamination

STARBUCKS CONTAMINATION THREAD #1488

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/d5kPl
mobile.twitter.com/FBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, me and my grandma ate a sandwich there, goddamnit, it tasted like poo.

We we’re served by a young black lady.

Atlanta is known for their poo sandwiches and their peepee lemonades.

Black creations just like jenkem.

Bump

Call them maybe

Kik: Kittenbarbyvixen
SC: Vixinkittengunz THA QUEEN
Email: [email protected]

archive of tagged profile with the same pic from facebook

archive.is/d5kPl

This is crazy
But this sandwich tastes like poopoo

So call me maybe

They are REALLY pushing this 'new product' shit on the 9th. Use their hashtags. Hijack "something new is coming."

Interesting tidbit: the social media team fucked up and put up a different teaser image which suggested whatever it is involves colorful cups. Who loves colorful bullshit more than ape-like trannies?

Better yet, copy/paste out images of this terrible employee and impose it on a Starbuck's cup. Hammer home what you're really paying for is the biological waste of an Atlanta-area black tranny. If you really want to twist the knife, pair that with the incidence rates for serious diseases and STI's among black trans "women" in Atlanta.

Spoiler: It's fucking high, including Hepatitis.

Turd bump

I sort of remember watching the game, but I make it a point to not pay much attention to hooting on Twitter.

Make sure to leave reviews

Finally a bumpity.

Image linking it to the facebook account.

They're getting the Partners in on this, too

Something new is coming to starbucks

Its an old atlanta classic

Ladies and gennel man

Introducing
The turd sandwich !!!!

You know this could finally take down Starcucks. Keep sharing this story

:)

Starbucks

Brown peepo
Making a brown beverage
With brown excrements

If you actually believe this you are a fucking child. At best they fire her and denounce it.

>an op pic for ants

So many new craps!!

Best reminder to boycott every fond touched by a nigga.

Hey bro

Dont underestimate the power of weaponized autism

We aint be making any turd sandwiches around here

If it goes viral, they will take a stock hit, it will get forgotten, and they will recover.

This is about getting a shitty person who is contaminating food removed from doing so.

She is a racist and Starbucks is ok with this.

If you want to take down Starbucks, you need to convince people their 'fair trade' program with growers is bullshit. Destroy their moral signalling. Underscore how overworked their corporate and warehouse workers are.

Start whittling down their reputation, much as Amazon's had. They can't run forever.

REMEMBER! This is a redpill for the normies. More important than what she did, it's about who she did it too specifically. Link all photos with that facebook page regarding "whites vs blacks" so people can see all the shit they do.

PEOPLE TO CONTACT:

> Local and national journalists

This is a sensationalist piece, they will be able to make a story that will shock people. Remember, their goal is NOT to disseminate news, it is to sell newspapers and get website clicks. Play by their rules.

> Contact you food trading standards office and send all the details. They will HAVE to investigate. Getting the place potential closed for a brief while.

This will massively inflame the shitstorm.

Also...
> Shock people with black STI rates

This will trigger normies on a visceral level.

>read post too quickly
>swore it said COONTAMINATED
Please make use of this.

kekles

Wtf.
Stupid ass fucking nigger trash.
We need to take down cuckbucks once and for all.
Any ideas guys?
should we start a major #hastag movement on twatter?

The only way this would hope to make a dent in Starbucks as a whole is if they tried to cover this up because 'muh diversity' and then it got out later that it had really happened and they didn't fire the person. It would be a reasonable media shit storm but it would only be bad PR that'd last for a couple weeks, small drop in stock prices, then they'd recover once everyone forgot about it and went back to buying the bullshit they dare call coffee.

Status Report.

Have there been any recent big wins?

Time to introduce the new Lattemachiapoo, with extra blood and dogshit topping!!!

omg that HARROBLE! You better call your finest jewish lawyer and get some of that starbucks shekel

They probably dont even know about it yet

> COONTAMINATED
Funny to use here, but too edgy for normies. Use "contaminated." Trust me, they know exactly how often black teens and adults shit in their sandwiches, smear boogers on burgers, etc. It's why fast food has such a bad rap.

If anything, pivot on that. Pivot hard. Show them Starbucks is just as shitty as a Z-list Hardee's.

take these with a grain of salt

[email protected]:tamiyah13
[email protected]:harrystyles34
[email protected]:$tinkabutt

she lists her email right on her instagram. No need to even dig.

I worked in one of their warehouses. It's no lie.

Yeah, just came back from starbucks, i live in atlanta.

Had a sandwich and latte.

I can’t seem to get rid of this shit taste in my mouth.

Tell me this filthy degenerate was suporting crooked Hillary...

TEL ME Sup Forums!!

\this is 17 minutes away from my house.

what do

This is what white liberal cucks get for licking the assholes of their pet niggers.

Make your own damn coffee at home from either a drip Or percolator.

And she links to her insta on her tagged tranny profile with the same pic as on facebook. This is our starbucks shitter. Now we just need to find more info based on this stuff.

She was supporting Hilary

Sexual minority, racial minority, lives in Atlanta. Identifies as female. Of course they voted for Hillarium.

>coontaminated

i'm dying here

Fox5 seen my message. Sheeeiit

someone make a thread in the r/outoftheloop asking what is going on on starbucks

An ass drip if you want to reproduce the taste

There is a Shanell that has lived in South Carolina. First name: Tanzil.

Not sure if this is the tranny that caused all the commotion though.

> pet niggers
... Which means police are just the dawg catchers. Holy shit.

So she supports ISIS and commits an act of bioterrorism against the people she describes in her note as white western infadels. Hey faggots thats evidence for an act of terror. FBI this bitch.

Ask if they still make the atlanta special poopoo sandwich

LOL

Fbi is rothschild (khazar mafia) agents

Leave a nice note on the building

FUCKING THIS

Who dis? This doesn't look like her.

Ok Leaf I'll report it to the mounties is that better aye?

So has anyone found "her" pre-tranny identity?

that's gold jerry, gold!

I dont think ill ever be able to dissociate the turd sandwich from starbucks, i memed it so much, that I rewired my brain

Not yet

Yeeee boiiii

if they actually do

:)

Black and gay. That bitch has HIV. I'm positive 100 nigga

And they bitch about stereotypes...fuckin shit man.

>buying anything from Starbucks

>You'll never be made to worship ebony asshole
>Why live?

They need to be informed, right wing safety squad style

mobile.twitter.com/FBI

> your :pill kike the trap
>trap
Is this negress really a trannie?

Niggaz putting excrements in white peepos food

We should start an operation where we saythat they did it to the jewish peepo

They gon go crayzy and they cant complain against MUH DIVERSITY

DIVERSHITTY

>be me
>go to Starbucks
>ask for the Indian roast
>batista looks confused
>say some in India call it the Pooin Thaluh blend
>remind gorilla behind the counter that the importer is designated “Shithing Street
>5 minutes later get drink
>tastes like shit
>smile
>proceed to sit in the corner of the Starbucks for 17 hours streaming The Gorilla Channel on my iPhone and drink shit coffee until I think I have dysentery
>truly a memorable day

done

Yes most probably

It is the person from OP's post in the pic of the conversation.

FOCUS.

We need to be able to look at that instagram so we can get more info on where exactly "she" works and what her real name is. Then we can take it down. RIght now all we have is a fake profile on facebook, an email address, and a instagram.

>he bullshit they dar
#drypitbuttshit #spitbloodshit

Why are you complaining. The poo gives it flavor and a added bonus of intestinal illness.

If you want to eat a sammich
Dontgo to the starbux bitch

I know this is absurd
But youre going to be eating turd

starbucks is on the way out already, along with Chipotle. It's old news, not trendy anymore. It's the cycle of life, places come in as hip and new, then end up like Mccdonalds, run down places for homeless people and nigs to hang out. Just give it a few more years.

The feds will make a visit to this bitchs house if the ISIS post along with the admission to poisoning customers is submitted. Its done and done.

Do you know to which emails of listed here her account is registered? Will try to hack it now

Blax be making the poopoo sandwiches for the White peepo

Post the screenshot to the googles review for Starbucks Cambridge Square Atlanta.

a person connected to the shanell FB account via the original and continuing comments/post about the shit n' blood in whitey's food. and the retraction of admission and projecting the blame... onto a hacker....

see

lmao all blk ppl do this 2 wypipo y'all gon have all us fired? lmao. this is what u get 4 slavery

Her Isis support

There’s actually a coffee that’s eaten by some kind of cats, the cats shit the beans out, people collect the cat shitted beans, roast them, brew the roast into coffee, drink it, and then proceed to fuck imported Thai 8 year old boys all afternoon.

Time for some shitty bump my good mates!

those tabs are just subtle enough that I can't tell if bait

good job

My iPad screen shots are fucking everywhere now. Holy shit.

Niggers keep surprising me with their faggotry.

ummm sounds good, why isn't a meme yet?
#DIVERSHITTY
#DIVERSHITTY
#DIVERSHITTY
#DIVERSHITTY
#DIVERSHITTY
#DIVERSHITTY

lmao. mos blk ppl support isis too are y'all gon report all of us. fuckin dumbass cracker.

I'm telling you right now its not just some dumb black girl spitting in a drink. This is an ISIS LARPing sheboon who will only become more radicalized. Imagine if she manages to get a gov't job. Civil servant? fuuggg

Old cap is old