>the two humans already blushing
Humans are sluts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8tE7ZVY7nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>three demihumans
???
also serrault's pretty strong
why do you guys think he left the party?

An oni, and a catgirl and the feathered priest.

you mean a tengu?

ooh, I totally forgot about the existence of catgirl
and didn't even see her in the middle-right picture, guess I'm going blind

>no Marcille
Dropped.

I wanna kill that faggot. I want to cut his limbs off and turn him into a fuck pillow for the Orcs

Ninja Neko Girl's stealth stat is so OP, it applies to real life.

>making another thread
kiss my testicles

Why did you bump it, genius?

>dark elf is looking for the king
Then who the fuck is this?

I thought she already did.

>cute huge oni
>catgirl from pilot is back
Fuck yessss.

It's the king who died after escaping the mad sorcerer's grasp, who meant well when he (or she?) bestowed the gift of eternal life to the golden kingdom, but instead cursed them to eternal existence where all its inhabitants became former shadows of themselves and could not pass on.

And they're both going to end up Laius' harem. Perfect.

That doesn't seem right. The entire kingdom got swallowed up by the earth and everyone is a ghost or undead.

No, I think Sorcerer was just yandere and killed everyone and made them into ghosts rather than let them leave.

Yeah him being Derghal feels a bit weird. She could just have Farlyn spit out the legend, or that is what will happen when Laius gets a word in next time.

Eh, seems clear to me.
Elf sorcerer sees weak short-lived humans, wants them to live a long life, casts his great magick where death is forever banished from their realm. The first century is awesome for all the humans in the kingdom, because they don't die. Then, a few centuries later, they all find out that just because they don't die doesn't mean that their bodies won't rot away. Also, they all get incredibly bored and wish to die, but the elf sorcerer thinks that the silly humans are being suicidal and sinks the kingdom to protect the humans from themselves, still believing that he's doing the humans a great favor. King Derghal then tries to reason with the elf sorcerer, doesn't manage to convince him, escapes to the surface, where the magic of immortality ceases to apply to him, and he finally dies the true death. But before that happens, he asks the villagers that they free his subjects from the mad sorcerer.

It's your typical tragic tale. Fits very well.

Fucking elves, man.

No need to be so mad user.

Humans don't know what they really want. But fortunately, their big friend, the great and wonderful sorcerer of Oz knows what is best for them all.
They will have eternal fun, and party forever.

I don't want anything bad to happen to his party. Just him. He reminds me too much of Griffth.

Because running back into a dungeon with no supplies, including food, is suicide (They majorly lucked out meeting Senshi). He'd rather take an extra day to go get his allies and go down into the dungeon with a well equipped party rather than die before even reaching the dragon.

Their whole party is shit though, except for the kobold who's just being taken advantage of by the halfling.

You're just saying that they're shit because they died once (first time they were just paralyzed).
However, almost everyone in Laius' party died at least once too. Some like Chilchak even died several times.

Dwarf seems alright and gnome too

I think by "shit" he means shitty people, not just their skills but their personalities.

No, I'm calling them shit because they spent a whole chapter going from "Laius' group might not be bad" to "they're terrible people and money grubber" just by talking and warping the truth between themselves to satisfy their own desires. Party leader is a sociopath with a hero complex and the halfling is a hypocritical exploiter.

But Mick is good boss. Mick gives food. Mick is best friend to Kuro.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8tE7ZVY7nA

Is the kobold wearing pants or is that his fur? I cant decide

>kobold who's just being taken advantage of by the halfling.
This again? The Kobold is getting exactly what he wants.

Sly attempt at a political discussion on Sup Forums. Disgusting.

So if we are getting backstory on the samurai, what are the chances he rejoins in the future?

I mean it seems extremely likely the dwarf girl will rejoin

I doubt some shady random will suddenly be more important to him than his former party he only left to gather stronger people to rescue the girl he's got a crush on.

Kinda unlikely. Sureau will stay with his new (old) party. But he'll still be a good ally to Laius Thorden.

Fairly high. Laius's group needs more allies to save Farlyn. More allies = bigger meals. Introducing Sureau's Eastern dream team was the right decision.

Brown God Complex Man & co. can eat the scraps.

Wait, Im confused
So Laius and his sister kept giving money to their previous companions, but because the companions went into shady work, Laius and his sister are the bad ones?

Yes.

He thinks that Laius is the secret mastermind behind the island's black market.

I got lost there as well. But it doesn't maker Kabron is a jackass, sociopath even.

More allies also means more food is needed. But nothing says that the monsters down below might actually yield a lot of food. Or might not even be edible.
In the worst case, they might be weird things like gargoyles, fire elementals, demons and poisonous slimes.

Well, this guy isn't very smart, and neither is his party.

>more food
Banquet chapters ahead.

Ah, they probably could have worded it more clearly then

People are literally saying the kobold is being enslaved and exploited and it's just not true. Different fantasy races have different expectations of behavior, which is why Chilchak has a bad rep.

Kabru's actually very smart. But he's biased, so he comes to a faulty conclusion because he's naturally distrustful.

>Humans are sluts
Why do you think it's always half-dwarf and half-dragon instead of half-human?

He thinks that Laius is a scheming mastermind but he was actually getting tricked by the other companions.

The way Kabron sees it Laius and Farlyn were directly connected to and supporting the black market, he can't even fathom the possibility that they were just being deceived by their former companions.

That's why the term "wage slave" was coined

True. We did fuck the neanderthals out of existence so why not fantasy races?

Kabru has a very warped way of thinking. I could understand if he accused them of falling into the complacency of false kindness by unknowingly funding criminals, but I felt like he was missing way too many important steps to understand why he concretely thought the siblings were bad people knowingly funding the underworld.

This is first and foremost a cooking manga, the intriguing plot is secondary. If I can't eat everyone and everything I encounter, I'm quitting.

This is why nobody likes paladins.

>gargoyles
Steam and grind into a paste to make gargoyle mochi.

>fire elementals
Would make for a really spicy spice.

>demons
Too humanoid.

>poisonous slimes
Soak in water to remove toxins and then make them into slime noodles.

He doesn't seem like a paladin to me. Visually at least. Hes too lightly armored

Oh I'm not caling him a paladin, but his warped mindset and hero complex is pretty similar.

Maybe if you got a shit player.

The japanese raws make it more clear that Kabru was saying that the siblings were involved in the black market by way of their companions, not that they were helping but colluding with them.

So is there any studio who could do an anime adaption of this justice?

He's still a novice adventurer who can't afford heavier sets of armor yet.

On the other hand, Laius is starting to become a Lord (the elite class from Wizardry that can wear armor and cast priest spells).

>High CHA Warrior

it's a shame that unless it's a paladin, that shit never happens.

He realized his waifu is in love with her brother and couldn't take it anymore.

Sure.
But what matters more is a good director with a competent staff.

>her brother
You mean Marcille.

Kabruk is a warrior in a fantasy setting, for instance he is dumb as fuck. Give him so slack.

the knife-ear has a one sided love, delicious inbreeding brotherly love is stronger than mixed species heretic love.

>Kabron

Heh.

I don't see the groups merging before the final fight. They are still up on level 4, can't take the orc passage, and will likely meet the orcs soon when they reach level 5 as the Laius party finds new paths as the dungeon is moving.

How exactly is he dumb if he deduced practically everything correctly safe for personality?
Keep in mind that he's just thinking that Laius and Farlyn aren't good people. That is all.

Aren't Laius and company turning back now to restock? They might show up just a second before the other two parties and the orcs start killing each other.

They mentioned the dungeon layouts changing, so its unlikely they will go back the main path we never got to see. I don't see them going all the way up, and back down.

>that guy mental gymnastics activate

I bet it was Donny and Fionil who are the true masterminds behind the dungeon.

How else will Laius fuck an Oni who shares his tastes?

I hope she kept the serpent's head even as a trophy. I want to see what Senshi can do with it.

I'm hoping that the elf (male) will turn Kabron into a dungeon's brown bitch mindbroken fuckhole so he can redeem himself.

anyone have any links to the previous threads?

He probably thought Laius' plan was suicide. He knew that he had his retainers as an extremely capable back-up party, so he decided to fetch them first before going in.

Just use the archive.

Here you go:

thanks user

Next time, check the archives. They're there for a reason, you know.

>reading old threads
>people are angry that there's actual plot development instead of more cooking
I don't understand.

It was mostly one faggot that thought the manga was being extended needlessly for shekels, thinking that having Kabru throw a wrench into the works was a bad thing.

why would you want an original manga about cooking monsters to turn into a generic fantasy adventure?
if I wanted plot development I'd watch game of thrones or some shit.

You can't rely on a gimmick like that to go on forever. Manga that end up like that become bland and boring.

DM's segue into deeper plot points as the ins and outs of the world opened up naturally over time felt very smooth, and I like that it's now paved the way for full on intrigue.

Now here's the question of the day: do you guys think monster hunter Laius could fight pvp spec Kabru on even terms? I'm worried.

>You can't rely on a gimmick like that to go on forever
tell that to detective conan

I'm pretty sure Kabru is ultimately a better martial artist than Laius. In a one-on-one fight, Laius would get destroooyed.

Do people still like that?

What do you think is going to happen in the inevitable clash? Will Kabru get the upper hand over Laius just as they get attacked by monsters?

It's always the fags that use the term "comfy" seriously that whine whenever an author wants the plot to go somewhere.

I spout that shit all the time too, but the transition into a more serious plot here feels completely natural.

The dumbest thing is that this manga had a serious main plot point from the fucking beginning

Why kabru is even in a dungeon when he sucks so muchat killing monsters.

It's like they forgot it started with the sister being eaten alive.

Apparently if you write "Kabru" in arabic it'll use the same K-B-R scripts similar to other words that signifies greatness (e.g "akbar" = "the great")

No wonder he's pretty megalomaniac desu, it's literally written on his name

I wonder if it's intentional and author did her research.

I didn't expect these guys to be an actual significant part of the plot at first, it seemed like they were just gonna be some side-chapter fodder that always gets killed and is always chasing the main party but just misses them.
Now it certainly seems like they're gonna clash at some point, that'll be interesting to see.

It's obvious that the mangaka is really into world-building, the bonus chapters have a lot to say about the characters and the races. The whole manga has been so good that I can't understand people wanting to backseat-author.

>generic fantasy adventure
Sure it borrows from DnD for the lore but the personalities + story is anything but generic. You're thinking of chuuni isekai shit.