Without memes tell me what Sup Forums thinks about Jazz music

Without memes tell me what Sup Forums thinks about Jazz music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jc-MRIbtyP8?t=14
youtube.com/watch?v=H9cb6RrfksA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger trash.
>i'll just play random notes at weird times because I don't understand music theory and the jews and hipsters will think i'm a genius

Closest I like is Funk, Jap and White Funk, not Nigger shit.

It's EBIN.

This. SAGE

Have you ever actually listened to Jazz? Regardless you've already outed yourself as a brainlet

>"inaccessible music is just random notes XD"

youtu.be/Jc-MRIbtyP8?t=14

That album is excellent

t. guy who doesn't understand music theory

read up on coltrane changes

im a nazi btw

>time signatures that aren't 4/4 mean the music is somehow more intelligent

But you can have complex polyrhythms and poly melodies in 4/4 that sound like odd tome sigs

*time

>thinking music theory is prescriptive
>thinking jazz is random notes because it's improvised
>thinking coltrane changes have to do with rhythm

listen i admit some jazz can be good. I think the entire genre gets blown out of proportion tho

the only good kind of jazz is ECM style jazz (Edition of Contemporary Music 1969-2018 and ongoing). Over a thousand fucking albums and most of them are worth hearing

see my post
also "improvised" = random, you idiot.
If you think about what you are going to play before-hand, it is not "improvised"

bonus points: it's in Germany

" Jazz is art"

Go listen to John Kempanien, faggots.

I love Jazz, especially when it's combined with metal.

fucking god if people won't get their dick off the nigger quartets in the early 60s in philly/ny i swear

It's technically very impressive and harmonically saturated but sucks horse dick for the most part.

you're actually fucking retarded

who?

Mingus was a musical genius.

Ok fellas I like music so here goes

Sup Forums should listen to the following white jazz artists to really hear some beautiful stuff. Plus, if you put this shit on at dinner parties your gonna look very classy, and it's good to study too.

GOD TIER
>Bill Evans

GOOD TIER
>Chet Baker

OK TIER
>pretty much anyone who would be in the related artist sections of these two.

SHIT TIER
>all black jazz musicians. This is the shit you all probably think of when you think of jazz. Weeble wobble skiddy de doo bop improvised weird notes Lisa simpson shit. No Beuno.

listen to something like youtube.com/watch?v=H9cb6RrfksA and tell me it isnt comparable to classical music

>Scots teach niggers pentatonic scale
>Niggers take credit for something
It's plagiarism. Well, actually, it's cultural appropriation.

I did it, it sounds like the 99% of melodic black metal.

JAZZ MUSIC STOPS.PNG

saw an episode of class of 3000 about it way back. basically a way negroes expressed how hard it is to be poor

gil evans > bill evans

It's fucking boring.

metal cucks jerk off to jazz niggers

Kenny Kirkland was talented. Most mainstream Jazz "artists" were taught how to play by kikes.
>Who's Kenny Kirkland?
You need to leave.

And rap is how they enjoy begin poor?

Just out of curiosity what is your IQ?

Jazz and Jazz-Funk from the Eastern Bloc is fucking great.

They use rap to justify violence and their poor life decisions.

Elevator music. No hook, no dynamics.
Total buzzkill.
>user, put some music on for the party
>what the fuck user? I said music...

You're fucking retarded.

calm down, bud. we're all Rick and morty fans here

Kind of Blue is great. Good easy jazz for beginners.

I played lots of jazz in high school, but it still takes effort to really appreciate lots of it. Most of it is just too dense for me to enjoy, so I think for the average person who doesn't play it, it probably just sounds like total garbage.

Acceptably degenerate. Jazz is the last form of "music" that can reasonably be called music.

Beautiful album, my man.

You people are literally retarded. Jazz is fucking great and if you think it's random notes then you can fuck right off. Yea, you can do flats or sharps If it's in key, but the real interesting stuff is time signature differentiation. Would you faggots think that king crimson is nigger music? It's listed with jazz influences. Just because you retards don't understand music theory and how jazz and classical music come hand in hand doesn't change great music.

Norwegian black metal has so much jazz influence in it. If you fucking pol niggers are this retarded them never pick up an instrument. Never contribute to the bullshit pop country that is number 1 right now. Fuck off you musically inept wasted chromosomes.

>using something subjective such as musical taste to gauge intelligence
see this is the problem...
just because someone doesn't like jazz means that they're stupid?
That is some nu-male, liberal bullshit and you need to stop.

Jazz is my fall back chill out music. 116 iq.

It was just a question, he might've only heard some meme-tier Jazz idk him

Maybe I'm some sort of retarded ape for getting so triggered over this thread. But the niggers playing jazz music have more dexterity and creativity than all the 56% faggots on this board

Black metal has heavy jazz influences. And black metal is heavily white supremacist in some circles

edgy teenager on pol whats new

Herbie Hancock is black and has made great teir jazz

jazz is good, everything went to shit with blacks when hip hop became popular, all of the black jazz musicians could read/write music when most of the white rock musicians didn't read/write music at the same time period in the 50s-60s.

bebop
smooth jazz
r&b
love it

The music of the deep and intellectual.

Oh, the Sup Forums talks about music episode. I love this one.

i love jazz. but coltrane type jazz sux

Check out Terrance Blanchard. Great music If you like hancock

It's glorious and makes me sad how far black people have fallen in art.

Jazz is the highest form of 20th century music. As a musician jazz is the most challenging genre to play.

>What is Dave Brubeck

>What is Bill Evans

Whites can play jazz

Is Stan Getz white?

Yes

Stan Getz

Benny Goodman

Glen Miller

Chick Corea

Jaco Pastorius

And on and on

ahh those thighs fuk heaven lawd she thicc

If you've only heard love supreme listen to a bit of his other stuff. I thought he was pretty average as well but it was honestly just that album that I couldn't into.

Jazz is pretty good.
Fuck I forgot Jaco.

Favorite musician right there

But then again I'm exactly your typical Sup Forumsster.
I don't consider myself to be of this board