Tfw your entire ideology is proven wrong by a trap

tfw your entire ideology is proven wrong by a trap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-bCdzguSaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks like he's from the 48%.

I wouldn't know since I can't stomach "her" aesthetic.

Being a fucking tranny invalidates your entire argument tho

Literally who?

>tfw your entire ideology is strawmanned by a man

i need more photos in order to understand what you're saying

Yeah the videos are pretty annoying but they still demonstrate pretty well how completely foundationless and stupid all of pol's ideas are

Doubt it but ok

>Sup Forums is one person

god damn it i hate this faggot. can someone PLEASE rob this guy blind, beat the shit out of him, and leave a daikon radish in his ass?

i swear that stance enrages me more than anything.
stand up weak cunt! your race has done too much positive for the world for you to be an immasculative bitch.

This is powerful

I used to watch ContraPoints a few years ago when he was a man named Nick. He had long rants about philosophy and literature and it was really great stuff if you're into that kind of thing. There was no indication that he had transexual tendencies.

He deleted his YouTube channel and I scoured the internet for backup videos but couldn't find any. I eventually forgot about him. Years later I see someone link a video of some tranny SJW on Sup Forums and I click it thinking it would be a mentally ill person ranting about privilege. I looked down and saw the username - ContraPoints.

Dem feels.

Straw men are easy to fight.
I would own this punk in a debate as would any real intellectual.

traps have always been Sup Forumss downfall...

>like can u believe people think that race is real?
>Desperately tries to sound like a girl
>Karl Marx said...
>Voice cracks

true

Trap does not equal Trans.

Trans= A person that transitions from one gender to another

Trap- a person that dresses as the opposite sex.

Thats how i know you are a progressive retard.

I love her

thats bullshit, faggot.

A person who dresses as opposite sex is a "crossdresser"

A person transitioning, true, is Trans

A TRAP however is the glorious case that a cross dresser manages to look so persuasively like a hot chick, that they pass as one, and therefore "its a trap" meme arised.

Example, a big butch ugly drag queen dresses as the opposite sex, but they're by no means a "Trap"

Funny how you speak so confidently yet your knowledge of degeneracy is limited at best.

OPs picture of a ghastly butch man with long hair and a dress is not a trap. Its just a big ol' butch mentally ill trans leftist.

he's insignificant

"She" is not smart not cute and makes rambling boring videos with typical lefty's buzz word

>faggots being faggots
Noone cares

He uses Wikipedia and fact checking sites, then cleverly bullshits on these topics. Basically the same methods of writing a mediocre essay in community college.

He is smart, but cannot see outside of his own self imposed boundaries. If you understand this, he is easy to defeat. His world view is completely opposed to the worldview of traditionalists and conservatives. At this point you cannot really argue, all you can do is slander one another until it comes to blows.

Just check out the talk pages of controversial Wikipedia articles, or the sneaky tricks used by sites like politifact. And other fact checking sites. They are being exposed for the subversive fucks they are.

...maybe link it?
Who the fuck even is this?

These people are the most confusing of all

At least on Sup Forums you are never actually complimented or validated; you yell your ideas and citations at a crowd, and if they're any good you see them again

These assholes just spout whatever in a shallow cry for attention, more feeling than fact, preaching to the choir

It's ugly.

Hi, mentally ill faggot. You've been utterly destroyed by both JF and Alt-hype. Stay dishonest and irrelevant.

>pol
This amount of b8 would fill a blue whale and still have enough to eat seconds.

Where can I find his old videos?

> imma do as marx says and "sieze the language"
> just not very good at it

a trap is a person who looks like a hot young girl who lures a man in with promises of a night of passion, only to reveal after the action begins that this cupcake is actually a twinkie.

nobody can "transition" to a new sex, they can only become mutilated sterile drones with hideous repellent faux genitalia

a trap is literally a TRAP
pic related
he/she has to pass as the other sex, or its simply not a trap

Those tits look pretty good...I take it it's OK for a trap to get breasts and be a "chick with a dick" so to speak?

I'd let her ram my ass

youtube.com/watch?v=z-bCdzguSaA

both are mentally ill attention whores. what's your point faggot

Haha get a load of this baphometic freak