JUPITER ASCENDING

>JUPITER ASCENDING

You didn't understand. You never could.

Macron has literally been playing 4d chess. What is his next move?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnK3kh8ZEgA
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2017/december/paris-synagogues-closing-as-jews-flee-anti-semitism
20minutes.fr/paris/2184191-20171213-antisemitisme-2017-demenager-parce-juif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't even be mad.

Don't be silly

Like LITERALLY HITLER

>mfw Macron legalizes blood sports

I thought Trump was Hitler. Can't shitlibs make up their minds?

Trump is a genuine dumbass but surrounded by smart people. But Macron is different, he's smart and unpredictable. He is literally investigating Jewish money and called blacks "uncivilized"

He is simply implementing common sense, non invasive policy to deport illegals.

I guess it doesn't take much to be compare to Hitler.

What has he actually done that’s so crazy? He made that commission to investigate Jews for tax evasion but what else?

Macron is what Trump would be if Trump wasn't a retarded Twitter troll. Based Macron will halt immigration kill all the niggers in Africa and crown himself emperor of the nu Napoleonic European Empire and say that he did it to defend liberty and equality.

If Macron is just now doing this, how much faster would the accelerationism have been under Le Pen?

He did not, he said that having too many babies is a civilizationnal problem.

yeah for niggers

nein.

LOL Le Pen is all talk and no action. She couldn't have done anything because everyone is opposed. But Macron is just more insidious, and has managed to push further while maintaining a muh centrist position

I don't believe Macron is targetting the jews, but Le Pen wouldn't have done it either. Macron's policies to get rid of illegals is really tame and bare minimum. Le Pen would have done it stronger and faster. Macron is trying to solve the issue without ruffling any feather (or the minimum amount).

he set up a special tax evasion department that only goes after the jews specifically

as long as he deports all of the social welfare (sand)niggers in Europa and everyone else who hates Europa I'm prett comfy with that

It's been reported by Jews, I'd expect pol not to fall for their tricks.
It would make sense to assign special people to look into it, but you will need people speaking Hebrew. So you need jews to snitch on jews. Tough order of business.

This is far superior to "UH WE GOTTA FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING OVER THERE LMAO" Which is Trump's Muslim policy

Based Macron will literally re-make Islam in his image and make it compatible with French republican values and laws.

He's a mixed bag. Told Africa to get their shit together, but he wants to increase work hours and liberalize the economy which is not good.

This

NF is considered practically equivalent to Nazis because of her father. Every party would have united against her. Macron had a new party and vague centrist platform, so he won a bunch of support and he had the mandate without the baggage.

lets see france on a map first of all

>macron shapes an entire religion as he pleases
>jupiter asension

he's always be /ourguy/

they LITERALLY stole that line from Sup Forums the the other day

>re-make Islam in his image and make it compatible with French republican values and laws.

Pretty fucking hilarious that these shitters go on here of all places.

Wow, Houellebecq was on-point, Macron is going to Make France Muslim Again

France

He's also overtly planning to ban "fake news" that don't fit with the french-msm's (((real news))). And he's Jacques Attali's current puppet.

So ... Not /ourguy/

Macron shills are never French, really makes me think.

>we must force Islam to submit to France

God's speed frogs.

yeah but when the media calls you Hitler you're usually doing something good for your people

Our medias don't call him Hitler, most of them are shilling for him.

my god, what the fuck did he do?

I don't give a fuck if it's Trump, Macron or whoever --- as long as someone forms a god-damn Kebab/Curry/Rice/Chitlin Removal Service I can enlist in!

I swear I can’t tell if macron is /OurJupiter/ or not. I mean, he says some shit that makes me like him, but I haven’t seen him do much. What has this man done for us?

This, if macron is truly the French Hitler, the FFL is for me.

So in france's holy text Aisha will be 12 instead of 9 when muhammed fucks her? I only can't see any improvements coming out of this.
Macron just seems like a guy who made a few decent realizations, like:
>the media is dishonest, I should try to avoid them
>"centrists" have a better chance in Europe of winning
>france can't keep taking in an infinite number of migrants
which is good and all, but then he puts these things together and then has NO idea what the hell he's doing. Either or he's extremely corrupt (Rothschild banker hint hint) and Sup Forums hasn't caught on to exactly how.

Telling the charities and hospitals to report the illegal immigrants they help. Yep, nothing more than basic common sense.

Either Macron knows almost nothing about Islam, or he's mastered it completely. I can't tell which.

Can I get a quick rundown on this meeting?

Jesus christ if he's actually hitler can he please stop sending his shitskins our way for fucks sake

That's the usual "islam de France" bullshit. Sarkozy blathered about it, Valls too, now it's Macron's turn. Nothing new in french politics.

ALLÉ EN MARCHÉ MACRON

WTF liberalizing the economy IS good. Give people more liberty in the economy.
Increasing hours is good too, more work , more productivity, more money.
They don't force people to work in France.

But Trump IS HITLER????? HELOOOO????

Well he doesn't have to be ourguy to not do everything wrong all the time.
Why can't we encourage good behavior?
I don't really care who's guy they are, when they do good great, otherwise they can fuck off.

Hitler is not a person it is a state of mind.

The numbers of Muslims in France is too great now for that.

I thought Trump is orange Hitler

Macron is a Rothschild lackey.

He actually worked for one of the Rothschild men as the waterboy.

Or he's going to be completely usual president continuing similar policies as anyone else and bragging about lowering the level of immigration by 6%.

Honestly France is the only Western country that I see having the balls to wake up one day and purge the whole country out of rage

Indeed, there's a possibility that he's jewing the jews.

>Napoleonic European Empire

That sounds so good. The world needs to return to the age of empires.

Lol to think that Sup Forums was manipulated to back that zion-whore le penis.

Trump flipped him.

HE'S GONNA BAN FROG LEGS BECAUSE OF CANNIBALISM #FRANCEFIRST

This isn't what we want desu. I'd much rather have Islam stay Islam but also stay in the Middle East.

It's far more likely Macron is talking about making Islam gay-friendly than truly Westernizing it.

Trump probably saw a little of himself in Marcon (minus the grandma fucking), and let him in on the whole plus ultra shit.

Marcon is not dumb, he knows which side will win and goes where the power is.

Fuck, does this mean Macron is a jewish puppet now as well?

Please save France, Macron. She deserves it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnK3kh8ZEgA

BANNON was the Jewish faggot.

Who gives two fucks about France?

>will

Call me when he does

>JUPITER ASCENDING
was that movie any good?

That's what we're used to do, waiting to be on the verge of annihilation to wake up.

Bannon and Kushner both are, just from different, and perhaps rival, branches.

>but he wants to increase work hours which is not good
t. lazy nigger. Go take another siesta mi hombre.

Does he use the term 'radical islamism'? Which is actually the correct term to use to describe the the subversive movement of Islam. The radical term is needed because there are Islamist governments like in Tunisia that aren't about bending non Muslims over.

Kushner is not a zionist. Kill yourself.

He's a Globalist Kike.

No. He's an American.

This dude looks and acts like The Young Pope

"Islam radical" is a common term in french politics. Everyone uses it, even the far left.

They are on the 5th attempt atm. So probably

is it time to learn french?
will france make anime real?

Is subverting the Democratic party the right move to make or is doing so as a white male impossible at this point

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2017/december/paris-synagogues-closing-as-jews-flee-anti-semitism

And nukes Germany or neuters that vile shitheap forever. Nacron isn't going to help the Jewmans.

Oh sure, he's a (((fellow American))). Lurk moar, or go back to donald reddit.

20minutes.fr/paris/2184191-20171213-antisemitisme-2017-demenager-parce-juif

original in french

top-tier goyery there

i want to like kushner, he is an american, but he literally IS a zionist.
idk how you can say otherwise unless you just havent done any research and are talking out of your ass.

Yeah they are probably going to be the first to see any kind of popular uprising against foreign occupation in Europe.

Macaroni is a literal Rothschild banker. Is it that hard to believe that perhaps he is pandering in order to dispel the French populists, who he even said he would try to bring to his side?

Cultured people who aren't le 56% face orcs with their dicks cut by jews. He is probably controlled opposition though. Less of a kike cock sucker than Trump by his actions but that could be said of almost every other national leader in the world.

haha thats where you are wrong kiddo, those arent "real" muslims

He could have his own ideas for total power. (((They))) stand in his way to turn himself into the next God King of France. The French we never know to enjoy being puppets

sage sage sage sage saaaaage

2 scoops
2 sips
2 Hitlers

so, again who cares about France? Ah must be the based muslims amirite?

the guy is basically in an arranged marriage with a banker granny, I doubt he is that Machiavellian

Iron, but fair.

sagitarious