New symbol for us to appropriate? Normies are going crazy over this meme...

New symbol for us to appropriate? Normies are going crazy over this meme. It was funny for about a minute and now it's getting stale. I've seen a communist knuckles but imagine if we could raid VRchat with "the hwhite knuckles " and use VRchat to redpill the masses.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUCm_NFpN1w
youtube.com/watch?v=M7fw3XlK1aE
youtube.com/watch?v=pJUOu63KLpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

working on 3d models right now

What the fuck are you talking about dude?

You will get permabanned by the mods if you make a Huwhite power knuckles.

Haven't you noticed that Gazton guy is acting like a effeminate soyboi and not going full retard after his ban was uplifted

he does not know de way

Spit on the nonbeliever brothers

*spit*

I love this little guy. Especially in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=cUCm_NFpN1w
I showed it to my son and he found it so funny.

No. This is a dumb idea. He's already Ugandan and there's no common ground that wouldn't make it completely forced.

Also, it would be much appreciated if someone could tell me what he's saying.

not anymore

Bump

>tfw your country becomes a meme

Why is there no pepe/wojack model, spurdo or gondola?

Do you know the way? roflmao

Leave at is. Imagine when BuzzFeed or huffpo catch wind that a bunch of white weebs are making fun of Ugandan kangz the overreaction will just lead to more people seeing the left as lunatic

im pretty sure the audio is from some modern warfare game

this is what happens when forsens cult infects the rest of the internet

Sounds like a Call of Duty soundboard

Listen faggot, Ugandan Knuckles is unironically the funniest shit. Just because Normies also like it doesn't change the fact that Ugandan Knuckles is hilarious to look at an adorable. It's one of those rare things where the meme transcends even the normies that flock to it. It's just a fucking great meme all around.

it was actually a redditor that created the meme.

Reddit is cancer as a whole, but every once in a rare blue moon they produce something of value. Ugandan Knuckles is actually pretty fucking funny.. You literally cannot argue against this.

I honestly don’t understand what is so funny about this meme other than it’s Le super random XD

You do not know da way, brudda

It's just a shitposting meme, you can't force memetics to your ideals. You want to make a meme for your ideals it won't work unless it comes from the heart.

For one the way it looks is just hilarious, especially if you see it in action in VR chat where it's moving around. Also, the "DO YOU KNOW THE WAY" thing is also part of the appeal. It's honestly a very well made meme, which is strange considering it apparently came from Reddit.

*click* *click* *spit* YOU NOT KNOW DA WEY

hello rebbit! ebin idea! upboated :DDD

I still don’t find it funny

Watch some of the VR chat streams with people using the Avatar, and check out the "Do you know the way" thing. Even if you still don't find it funny you'll at least partly understand the appeal. It's just a funny meme.

>this is what americans believe to be politcal
Americans everybody

SHE LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE PIC RELATED

Trust me, this is a bad meme. It will end up being more dead and forced than Harambe within a few weeks.

Tiny knuckles swarming anime girls and ruining weebs fun is pretty funny to me, the Uganda thing is like sprinkles on top.
I like it but it does not have a lot of room to expand and grow. Most of the vids just repeat the same lines with nothing new

I still don’t get it

I dunno, if Sup Forums actively starts using the meme the way they use Wojack and Pepe I think it'll take off. Just imagine an Ugandan Knuckles doing some Moonman shit or something?

The thing with wojack and pepe is that they can be adapted to new situations or people. The knuckles meme does not have this type of customization and with most of the vids I've seen people don't add anything new for the most part. I would like to see it become bigger though
well sorry bud not much I can do for you

I happen to think Sup Forums is good enough and savvy enough to be able to coopt just about any meme as their own is the thing.

Yeah I just don’t get it though

tfu tfu tfu

Please, you would get banned immediately, as would anyone wearing an avatar with any non-liberal connotation.
The mods are cucks.

Look at the kanna gang debacle, apparently they have enough moderators to make the avatar unusable.
Another example, I imported a pepe with a maga hat, and one without clothing for raping the anime sluts. Got banned within a day of uploading it. Uninstalled that SJW piece of shit then and there.

How about instead of Uganda Knuckles someone straps one on top of a Panzer IV and grabs a redpilled soundboard. Perhaps Goebell's Totaler Krieg Speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=M7fw3XlK1aE

youtube.com/watch?v=pJUOu63KLpA

brudda it is not too late to see de way, come, sniff with me and we may find our queen

WTF, why cant i stop laughing...

reddit has arrived

im dying

I modifed a model of Papa Smurf so that he would be holding a sign that reads "It's okay to be blue" on one side and "Blue pride" on the other side. Used it for about a day and got away with it.

I think we just have to be more subtle about it...

What actually happens? Do the mods forcefully ban/remove your room and delete the model?

Its so cool to dislike something everyone finds genuinely hilarious.

You do not follow the whey of de devil.

I wouldn't know personally, but I've head that some people were immediately permabanned on the spot.

In my case, I managed to fly low enough on the radar with my reference, so I got away with it...

Hey that was me!

This game is Sup Forums incarnate. It is fucking ridiculous. I've seen people use Sup Forums memes as avatars.

Oh, and I could still use my model. There were no negative consequences whatsoever.

This whole post and thread looks fake as fuck.

I have a better idea: remember the "It's okay to be white" campaign? Why not just gang up together with some modified Smurf models and start an "It's okay to be blue" campaign? It will revolve around "blue pride" and the need to secure a future for our blue children.

>Normies are going crazy over this meme.
I mean, this is shit-tier advertising copy. What in the actual fuck do you think you're doing?

well then make a smurf room yourself

it didn't come from reddit. it's officially a Sup Forums meme

Better than just being a joke

Anime website.

Its funny, but why does Ugandan Knuckles have to worship the devil? Seems like a clever psyop

Just put a armband and a SS Visor cap on it, and you'll be set.

r8 my OC
btw read siege

This is exactly what I was thinking for a while now, we need to get Sup Forums on board so we can start a vr 'pools closed' meme. since so many youtubers now are growing from vr it will shit the youtube community off and normies alike, this is guaranteed platinum meme

To be fair it's not even Forsen's cult but the normalfags that latched onto their memes. Popularity leads to the degradation to literally everything.

look at this uninformed bruddah

You have to have Ebola to know da way

Pools closed was effevtive because it actually blocked people off. Could you do that in VR?