Why is it so easy to be a girl?

Just made a fake tinder larping as a girl.Minimum effort to get anything I want.How the hell is this balanced

Start red pilling on race. If you accidentally match a black guy, call him a nigger and unmatch

anything you want? can you elaborate?

Lie down and accept the dick.

>How the hell is this balanced
it's not

Example conversation I had.

grills are pretty op. it sucks that men were nerffed but when society collapses the mods won't be able to stop us from raping again.

But don't you get it? Society treats women like rape slaves. They get nothing and are the most repressed. Remember women are the ultimate nigger, don't forget that. And the next time you find yourself out and about and you make eye contact with a woman: shame on you, don't you know she just got raped and paid less than a man to do it? Srsly.

Don’t think its meant to be fair - its about survival as a species, and weeding out the weak & undesirable men (which, unfortunately I think includes like 80% of us). But we live so long nowadays, most people still get a shot to settle down with somebody at some point.

It sucks - women are deplorable; but its just the way that it is

Wow, it's almost like tinder is designed to grabble shekels from soy boy males by using females as bait and then crippling your account after a week unless you purchase Schlomo's Goy Booster so that your account is seen again.

Why not get them to give you money

women are the jews of the sexes
a lot of modern womyn dont even bother mating, though. that doesnt make sense

>Just made a fake tinder larping as a girl.

fuck off omega

>Being so much of a virgin that you don't realize the best part about being a man is that you have no intrinsic value.

No one giving a shit about you is the ultimate freedom, user. Chicks will never experience this.

>steal a girls pics from facebook in a different state
>make a tinder and use pics
>get thirsty males to send you money via paypal becahse you have it so hard and everyone is mean to you
>buy hookers with beta bucks
>?????
>PROFIT

Checked, tried it and the account got banned for asking for shekels.

Men sell their souls for pussy and/or a new mommy to hug them

>not using a texting app for a disposable number and asking for it there

>OP is literally a faggot larping as a female on a dating site

fu

you absolute fucking piece of SHIT

Must be made for phone posters. Doesn't even look remotely real on my screen.

it is balanced
men get friendzoned - women get fuckzoned
men cant get laid - women cant get relationships
Men can restart later in life - a woman has to make it until 30

Maybe because you used a image of someone who is a million times mire attractive than you? Listen OP I don’t think this is a sexist thing...

(You) asshole

ask him if he wants a baby and stay with you to raise it for the next 20 years

Idk, I have a pretty easy time on Tinder getting laid, but I also live in Boston so theres a lot of girls to choose from. Just prior to Christmas vacation, I met a college chick from San Jose off of Tinder. I ended up banging her, but she actually stole my Apple Watch, 40 bucks in cash and a Nike sweatshirt. That was the last time I used that shitty site.

Ahahaha alright nice bait it got me I’ll be honest I jumped

>women get fuckzoned
you get the award for the most woke comment. no one cares about stacy as anything other than dick material. no one could ever bother putting up with that piece of shit especially when she's had 30 nigger dicks in her. life finds a way

If you unmatch they can't read it

would you say yes to that if some ugly ass bitch came up to you and said the same thing? If you were a chick and a smoker neckbeard with a MAGA hat walked up to you and asked that, would you say yes?

east coast girls are also ugly and easy. Went on a cruise full of east coast ppl. fake blond hair and brown eyes. disgusting. Was so happy to get back to the midwest.

all I'm saying is, for the female reproduction getting a threesome on tinder is not enough. And would probably lead whoredom instead of motherhood.
So if you want more than an easy lay it's not easy for a woman not where it matters.

Nigga I dropped my phone, thankfully on table.
Fuck You!

shut up. shut up right now you ignorant piece of shit. you have no idea what women go through on a daily basis, so how about you just shove it right up your ass and stop talking?

Thanks, this confirmed I’m not scared of spiders like some pussy bitch.

I’m in the boston area too but haven’t had much luck purely for hookups - get about 2-3 matches a day, and usually get a convo going if i bother to send a message, but the convo usually only goes back and fourth 2-3 times. Whats your secret muh man

PO
IN
>LO

>implying the women of this generation actively want to be mothers

>How the hell is this balanced
they peak early in life

POO IN LOO

Ioktbw phase 2
Everyone make accounts as white women and tell the darkies no
And if they send dick pic post online with their name

he's attractive

used to do this on reddit to get free food delivered to me. it's so fucking easy being a girl, you literally have to just exist and food/shelter is handed to you.

>Just made a fake tinder larping as a girl
i've been LARPing as a 14 year old on twitter, that's how i get all of my electronics and vidya games. creepy old men by me everything on my wish list. it's better than gofundme.

Did women evolve any defense mechanism against being taken by force?
Are they strong enough to resist forceful men?
Are there any defense mechanism to stop being seeded once initiated?
Did evolution do things wrong to preserve the specie?

Fucking. This. It's like welfare without the welfare. I took it to the next level and posted my gfs selfies on my "girl" accounts (reddit/steam) and I could get money in my paypal, get food delivered to me. For fucks sake all I did was talk about hearthstone with some lonely retard.

:(

That's actually a great idea, I can see this being a gold mine.

It's balanced by the fact that MEN can become billionaires and change the world and become powerful and in essence immortal.

Look at Juliet Caesar for example.

Yeah the women are treacherous in Boston and NYC. They put on a facade and act as if they are more educated and more important than yourself. Educated east coast poo's are the worst. I met quite a bit of them at clubs and they think they are god's gift to man.

sorry mate it's the hole we were dug by our genetics

Supposedly Rh-factor is a defense. Women are also better at social maneuvering and can convince others to have you killed.

This is your answer op.

yeah i've had guys offer to buy me lingerie and expensive makeup but i obviously don't need that shit. they were sending me 200 dollar lingerie sets saying "do you like this one? i'll order it for you" because i was posting some tumblr girl's public nudes. tried to get them to just send cash but they clearly wanted to see me in the things they were sending.
women and the beta males enabling them will be the downfall of this society.

Assuming the said woman gives her pussy to that there man to kill the other man.

Rosenrot Oh Rosenrot ...

Who cares. When shit hits the fan and you have cute 10/10 aryan blondes willing to trade pussy for some food and shelter. Kek. The only upside women have on men is worn out roastie pussy. But even that gets boring and old real fucking fast.

>buy me lingerie and expensive makeup
you doing it wrong, m8. amazon wish list, 14 year old tomboy that likes electronics and baseball. you have to have a good stock of pics though. i got mine from tumblr.

you're right, i've kind of stopped with it and was just using it while drunk and hungry. amazon wishlist requires longer chats whereas saying "ugh im hungryyyy i'll send you butt pics if you send me french fries (:" is pretty quick especially with reddit types.

Women need a nerf in the next update, Way too easy to get resources, which makes the initial grind completely nonexistent. Broken AF 0/10 design.

I try this now.