Bort

I'm actually really, really enjoying this anime. I hope it says small scale sol for quite awhile. Bort being the skillful, cool and popular Sauce
/Nardo combo that schools bullies is actually enjoyable to watch.

>literal trainwreck happens

We seen this coming.

kek. I'm glad how the last ep at least addressed how it wasn't an instant expulsion and segued the plot of it.

expelling the son of the hokage, the leader of your village, yeah not happening, ever

>they covered salads legs
YAMERO

I'll take anything over the disgusting cumrag she is in the manga

Im liking it so far, they fixed the wierd artstyle of thr manga in the tv series.

He disqualified him from the Chunin examines. I think Naruto is well capable of making an example of is Son if the need arises. The only thing that saved Bort from full expulsion was he saved a bunch of kids doing what he did. If it was a retard prank that actually put people at risk he'd be gone.

trying to get into naruto now that boruto is airing.

I finished watching kid naruto earlier, is there anything I should watch that connects Naruto and shippuden, so I don't miss out on anything?

Can you at least please use the actual anime name in the subject so my filter will automatically remove this shit from my fucking sight?
Jesus fuck.

No. Faggot. Die.

The OVA's are fun but not in the slightest necessary.

A filler character from last filler arc in the massive 80 episode filler arc briefly cameos in the first arc of the Shippuden anime.

Daily reminder to love Sarada.

>I'm actually really, really enjoying this anime
You might be clinically retarded

Did you watch it? Without your Sup Forums approved goggles?
Bort is now chic btw.

shippuden is shit, kid naruto is where its at

>not liking toeless thigh highs

2nd episode was pretty bad to almost cringe worthy.

You're uncool, user.

I'll be sure to misspell it in a variety of ways so it'll always be in your field of view, autism-kun~

There's a weird feeling to Boruto. Like it's not serious or too fast-paced, i don't know.

Does anyone else feel like they aren't doing a good job of introducing the characters? I don't think they actually called Sumire by name once throughout the entire second episode.