How come pajeets on Sup Forums are so much more educated and civil than regular pajeets?

How come pajeets on Sup Forums are so much more educated and civil than regular pajeets?

How come burgers on Sup Forums are more educated and enlightened than regular burgers?

Because we haven't been grilled yet

GTFO brainlet.

no they're not?

also we forced all the poo's out. I wish we could do the same with the boomers, children, trannies, gays and soyboys

And the leafs?

Contrary to what everyone believes, Sup Forums users are generally smarter than non-Sup Forums using folk. This only includes posters of course, not lurkers.

you guys realise this is a fucking meme right?
it's a joke in indian culture to harrass white women because of the responses/reactions they give and they then get posted to viral meme pages and find it hilarious
how have you idiots not realised this

How come memeflaggers on Sup Forums are more reddit and memey that regular faggots?

; And me, I'm genuinely smarter. Ask me about horseshoes.

Bitch lasagna.

Literally 0 evidence ti back this claun yo. Your brain is a meme

burgers/yuros on a trip to india

...4D chess? because white women love to post and show how many men are "thirsty" for them

They aren't. They are also terrible at shilling for muh based hinduism crap. They would do anything to be white, and all they can do is try to act like their shitty culture is whiter than whites.

indeed, my fellow intellectual

Sup Forums is toxic to normies, and normies are stupider than non-normies.
Thus the average intelligence of a Sup Forumsak of any nationality is higher than the average intelligence of that nationality.
But because the average intelligence of Pajeet Pooinloo is so low, being "smarter than the av-er-age Indian" isn't exactly a high bar to clear.

Because this is Sup Forums not Buzzfeed. When we get our ethnostate we'll need pajeets to provide tech support and encourage them to form an elite caste of pajeets who eat extremely healthy so they can fetilise our crops with their shit.

stupid horny bitch i like yor shit hole

just like you forced the emus out user?
we are all still here, the weak willed ones have just converted to memeflaggots. also, half the American and British flags, and at least one Finnish flag are Paj337s