Operation Helios

>culture shock a bunch of normies while turbo-isolating yourself.

T-Thanks, why are you doing this to me?

Race realism

People don't even have information about race yet, much less how genetics affects behavior. They are completely ignorant.

That's the same day another Sup Forums operation, my borders my choice, is going to happen, wonder if the effect will be dispersed or multiplied.

Reminder
>OVERTON WINDOW
is faggot-shill lingo.

It's the simplest way to explain the phenomenon. No one is willing to talk about this. We will give them no choice.

Nic pic OP, someone who is used to analysing academic papers should go through each of those sources and double check that they are up to date and applicable

I've looked through them as a layperson and I can't find anything wrong. Maybe someone could get JF or Alt-Hype to give it a run through.

Also you have to consider the possibility that this will instantly trigger the "racism shutdown", it's a phenomenon i've been observing on people recently, especially young, any kind of racism seems to make the person enter in a total shutdown mode for external ideas and become totally defensive, often just ignoring the "racism", I think it should be more subtle or atleast offer something that give people feels along with it so that the idea just don't skip over their heads.

Facts don't persuade

Those people aren't going to give anything a second thought if it doesn't jerk them off mentally. This is for the intellectually curious, or those who are willing to engage.

That's mostly true when someone is already engaged in a public debate. The problem is, facts have been suppressed or faux-"debunked" and people have been allowed to ignore them. There are many people with many talents that can help persuade the rest, but they need exposure to the truth in order to do so.

The overton window is shill lingo. Anyone enlightened knows this. Stop your larping faggito.

Normies don't look at graphs you fucking idiot, they see what other normies call "racist propaganda" and then a wall of text. If any of you guys go ahead with this shit, CHOOSE A BETTER IMAGE

Who cares?

People have zero exposure to this line of thinking. There is not a better way to get the information in front of people. Of course many won't listen, but many will.

Anyone that cares about creating a white ethnostate

I was for it until I met my qt Central American gf. It was hard to rationalize but she’s better then most white women ive dated and tried having some relationship with

If anyone ITT is a shill, it's you.

I've said nothing to prove anything either way and yet the aussy fag calls me out on nothing. G'day mate.

Trying to derail one of the few decent threads. There's literally nothing wrong with using the term Overton window, and
>Anyone enlightened knows this
makes you sound 14.

Only a plebeian thinks there is nothing wrong with the overton window. You are a newfag/ignorantfag. You are suppose to lurk for a year before posting. You have clearly disobeyed these rules. Back to Sydney with you bluepillfag.

Try again later, OP.

Bump, however I think inspiring black nationalism in and creating a temporary alliance with blacks would be more beneficial.

chan language doesn't translate to the rest of the world. Calling people cucks and shills isn't going to work well outside of boards. It's time for real science and real conversation with people that will never adapt to this environment but who will be instrumental in bringing about the necessary cultural change.

Thanks user. I will. Obviously, this is an evolving op. Might change it to winter solstice as it fits in better with the idea of rebirth and will give more time to prepare. Also, probably gonna break up the image into it's parts so it can be read easier on various platforms.

This is definitely something I've thought about as well. There's a good Red Ice video where they talk to a hotep

>People have zero exposure to this line of thinking.
It says "THE TRUTH ABOUT RACE" in big bold letters at the very top. They'll ignore it

Yea, that's why I'm thinking it should change to what I'm posting now.

People are going to attack this because you're using tainted Lynn data

Explain please

Normies are going to think this is fake.
I once explained race realism to leftists, it went like this:
>I explain it
>That's not true, user
>Present them with statistics that back my point
>They just completely Ignore it
>user, you are a nice guy, and I believe that you really think this, but it's not true.
>My friends who witnessed this, later told me that I completely and utterly btfod them and that they could have just started laughing at how viciously they were obliterated
>Did not work

This was when I took the time to explain everything in great detail.
What you are doing is presenting them with a giant pile of information.
No one is going to read all of that.
It needs to be 2% of this in size.
Pic related is a much better redpill on race realism, but it is still not good enough to convince normies,
because everyone will just claim it is a fake statistic, and that IQ is dependent on upbringing. And the argument against this is to complex to put it on a picture.
It's wasted time.
And especially the chart you present.
Half of the stuff that is depicted there can be contested one way or another.
Only absolutely rock hard facts should be put on an operation pic. Everything else will only bring shame to Sup Forums

ps: pic related was somehow not attached

Elementary level red-pills, shows your level of thinking. Try this on for size sunny boy.

These are about myths. People have heard of the Bell Curve and if they can be jarred enough to actually start to question things, they may give it a second look.

Sup Forums shouldn't be mentioned. Any time there is a one on one conversation, a person is put in a defensive mental state, even if you are good friends. This would be presented as a bit of data that people will feel like they came across on their own. Anyone who tries to argue against the facts will look bad to people not directly engaged. People can link to Alt-Hype or JF videos to corroborate.

Oh snap, I've never seen that image before! Oh wait, yes I have. I have it saved. I just don't use the proper sperg language so you're gonna call me a shill. Find a /sig/ thread and get your life together user.

Hey, since you're into redpills for normies, maybe you'll like this one. It's completely unrelated to this op, but I'm pretty sure it's the best way I've seen of presenting this bit of info

Your worldview is still elementary, so this confusion and lack of understanding you feel is rational in your stage. You cannot find an argument to disprove anything I am saying, because you simply lack any understanding to even attempt to do so. All you can tell me is "go back to /sig/, which is the typical response a normie like you would give me.

This is the problem. If you want normies to be redpilled on this, then you need to make it a bait and switch:
For example, make a chart titled:
"African Americans are getting smarter! How average black IQ improved thanks to Obama"
And then show a chart that goes from 85 to 86(or whatever are the real numbers there. Don't try making them up, as it will only undermine the truth!!!)

Bluepilled ancap spreading bluepills.

>You cannot find an argument to disprove anything I am saying
because you're not saying anything

Obviously your quoted text it hyperbole, but a more subversive approach might be better... I'm still leaning towards overwhelming force, though. If it shows up everywhere, it will be less likely to be completely ignored. I remember seeing a black power group post an image about the slaveship owning jews giving slaves the term "massa" which means "oppressor" in hebrew.

have you ever taken a break from Sup Forums?

Alright, you're just gonna detract on side quests. I'm done with you.

Think about race realism the same way as weed worked as a "gateway drug". Once people realize they were over sensationalized against something, they'll start trying other things that were forbidden.

Yeah spent a few months overseas in other countries.

Go away, leaf shill.
You are probably a leftist larping as fascist who tries to sabotage this thread with your distractions.
>Oh I will show these Nazis.
Fuck off. Tell your (((boss))) that it did not work this time.

Oh mother fucker. Are you Bodhi Mantra or one of those black star /x/ pagan wizard LARP fags?

Like I care, you never brought anything of intelligence to this convo anyways. buh bye

More jibber from the blue-pilled ancap. Doesn't even try to refute my point. Uses triple parentheses unironically then calls me a NATSEE. This is some 4d level ignorantard responses guize.

>calls me a NATSEE
The problem here is that you are obviously not a "NATSEE" but a (((shill))). Are you confused? Do you even know where you are?

I am not Bodhi Mantra but their videos are very informative, even if you aren't a conspiritard, their videos can open your eyes to things you never even thought about before..

Ignore the underageb& leaf like i should have done

Again. Instead of refuting my arguments you bring out the nu-pol lingo. You stink of newfag and upon repeated attempts to try and get any bit of intelligence out of you, you revert back to nu-fag. Typical Ancap trash. Go back to plebbit where you belong.

Open your mind if you choose, or remain a slave.

We definitely need something better then the big compiled chart you suggested. It just won't work.
If I have a good Idea I might just make a bait and switch pic/chart like I suggested, to redpill the masses.
But until we have really solid material operation helios will definitely fail.
And I can't see many people participating because of its low success rate.
So it's a double fail. Save the Idea, until the golden opportunity reveals itself.

I would suggest some kind of format that's applicable to every country individually. Like, sporting the furthest right politicians of that country, maybe even issues like immigration etc, all covered in a heavy Sup Forums sauce

the real question is which of these operations is (((them))) to discredit the other