Why did god never chose a White Man as his messenger? Was God racist against Whites?

Jesus was a Kike
Buddha was a Poo
Krishna, Shiva & all Hindu gods were Poos
Muhammad was a Sand Nigger

And these are the messengers of God in all the world's Great Religions.
Was God racist against Whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jnXweTQCCNU
cnbc.com/2018/01/05/ethereum-hits-record-high-bitcoin-briefly-recovers-16000.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mD0dENQJxp8&index=7&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
blackcube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ&lc=z23ws1iixkqcdzpi504t1aokgt1blz1qfgbrlzerylrlrk0h00410.1515345831865924
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Buddhism_in_the_Indian_subcontinent
youtube.com/watch?v=ymI5Uv5cGU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mormonism. If you don't even understand the mythology, how can you criticize it?

Odin is white as fuck. stop believing into a kike religion. either convert to paganism or dont believe in magic at all and trust in science instead.

your choice.

Because Pagan Religions Didn't exist, right...

This dip shit believes in god

Mormons are a Christians sect. Their also pray to Jesus the Kike. Plus they are very small in number compared to others.

They do not exist anymore in any meaningful way.

None of that matters. You asked why G-d never had a White messenger and you got EPIC BTFOd.

It's almost as if our pagan history has been wiped out, and replaced with a foreign ideology.

youtube.com/watch?v=jnXweTQCCNU

Stop being a stupid ass and invest in bitcoin! Its above 17,000!!! Ethereum is also competing. Record high number for Ethereum and bitcoin!!!!

all influenced by teachings of the phoenicians and worship of saturn. kek even ancient depictions of buddha show him with blue eyes. the fact is that everything we come to understand today is in fact just saturn cult worship.

Record high number

cnbc.com/2018/01/05/ethereum-hits-record-high-bitcoin-briefly-recovers-16000.html

Invest in bitcoin!! You can but yourself a tesla! Go to my website tailopez.com for free training to learn more about cryptocurrency and bitcoin!

Looking in the wrong Pantheon you illiterate faggot!

Buddha had steppe aryan ancestry, he was partly white atleast. He had blue eyes and was a chad.

>saturn
WTF are you talking about nigger.

Most of Europe during Abrahams time were ancient tribes, so it would make sense to pick a person from the Middle East to make a nation out of him which would serve as an example of Gods power to other important civilizations such as Egypt, Mesopotamian peoples, Hittites.

its strange for a to address people that dont even have knowledge of him

God doesn't fucking exist and if he does it's not in likeness of your fanciful depictions of his traits and intentions

He's talking about the occult dont you know anything about that? I dont know about this whole blue eyed Buddha thibg but...whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=mD0dENQJxp8&index=7&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

it is rooted in phoenicians and saturn worship. everything is influenced by this. moloch = saturn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
> Diodorus Siculus and Plutarch all mention burning of children as an offering to Cronus or Saturn, that is to Baal Hammon, the chief god of Carthage.
And who founded Carthage? Phoenicians.

>Krishna, Shiva & all Hindu gods were Poos
The Hindu gods and religion didn't originate within India. It's a branch of the indo-european religion that the norse, greek, roman, and other pantheons derive from. It was brought to india by the white invaders, who subjugated the native shitskins, installed themselves as the head of the caste system and brought their language, culture, and religion with them.

>Buddha was a Poo
Sources describe him as being blue-eyed, actually. Also he was said to be of the saka/scythian people, who were also whites who loved in central asia long ago. Keep in mind that the current populations of central asia resulted from the invasions and genocided by the mongols and turkic people, and these lands used to be inhabited by white people, and you can still see the traces in the genetic makeup of the current inhabitants, as well as some small tribes of people who are still relatively unmixed.

Also, you're forgetting Zoroaster. Keep in mind that the ancient Persians were white, and that this was before the mongol and arab invasions fucked up their gene pool.

Europeans were not a steppe tribe you dumb cunt

stop being naive.

>Mormons are a Christian sect
No they're not. That's like saying Muslims and Christians are sects of Judaism.

Here ya go

(OP)

They aryans were warriors and worshiped gods of war and nature. Jesus and Buddha are anti-nature (read Nietzsche) and Muhammad represent eastern tyranny.

Hey Mr. black nationalist um here is Buddha

are you a mormon?

they've been feeding us this shit for years. literally giving you it on a plate.

who do you think Donald Trump is? you faggot

jesus was white

>Europeans were not a steppe tribe you dumb cunt
Indo-Europeans come from the steppes idiot, Europeans from North East Europe such as Balts, Finns, Russians, Poles mostly decend from them, Swedes as well sven

>Implying Hitler wasn't a prophet

blackcube.com/
Israeli Mossad linked group that helped bail Weinstein. Funny name. Once you start thinking about black cubes you start seeing them everywhere, you know Mecca I'm sure.

Also note the pattern of movement and compare that to the cube on saturns movement. You don't have much time left to figure this out. Tonights "Times Up" was a clear message (note the black robes which is symbolic of black robe worship of saturn).

All europeans descend from them, actually. Well, except Sardinians, who retain a mostly pure neolithic farmer genetic makeup from before the indo-european migration/invasion.

Nice flag there but guess what? You're actually right. Why do you have a black nationalist flag?

Sven doesn't know this

I support black nationalism,

this

Lord of the _ _ _ _ _ ?

Uh ok

Interestingly enough, at the time when all of these religions came into being the climate of all of these regions was temperate. Even India.

Also Buddha who came far later to Hinduism never caught on in India, but he did in cooler and more temperate areas in the North like the mountains of Tibet and in China and Japan.

300 is a very significant number. 300 priestesses of saturn. "Times Up"

That image reminds me of "the eye of sauron" from lotr
Can you explain the pic?

Whitey already had a messiah and just like the Jews, they killed their messiah.

get on my level
>inb4 meds aren't white

What are you trying to say here? That god is basing all this on temperature?

Fuck the government, if they want to take down the government that's good. I don't like blacks obviously .

I linked the eye of Sauron for reference because it is 100% based on this. This is the debris ring around Saturn. In anicent mythology Saturn was thought of as the "Black sun" or original sun. You have heard of this "black sun" if you browse here i'm sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ&lc=z23ws1iixkqcdzpi504t1aokgt1blz1qfgbrlzerylrlrk0h00410.1515345831865924

Saturn worship was introduced by phoenicians and it never went away. the cult lives on, you can directly relate freemasonry with phoenician cult worship. they even use the same symbolism.

False

Buddah was blond hair blue eyes

Muhamma was not gods messenger
He was a pedo war monger

Krishna was white also

Islam is also linked to the cult of the black sun Saturn.

Weinstein's hookers posing before work.

literally brainlet: the post

saged very fucking hard
dear god, this board is upsetting

>there is no god fool
>the people you listed are just wannabe dictator tyrants in their day
>whites didn't even make up some story derived from some Devine angel messenger nonsense

they are priestesses whether they know it or not.

Islam doesn't have symbols you inbred retard

>Also Buddha who came far later to Hinduism never caught on in India
Not actually true. Buddhist had significant sway in India for centuries, but then went into decline over time, especially following the muslim invasions.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Buddhism_in_the_Indian_subcontinent

Luther and Calvin were white

muhammed was white (in appearance), jesus could have been white in appearance, so he could have been white if you consider a white passing jew to be white

Yea I've heard of this stuff, I need to finish the audio podcast on the "mystery religion of babylon" by that guy that predicted the 9/11

I know that the star on the israel is from baal worship/babylon
Do you know where the "kippah" originates from? (The cap that the kikes wear)

Holy shit! Its comming back!

It's all connected to the same exact worship of the Black Cube of Saturn. Islam overtly dispalys this both through the moon and crescent and the black cube worship at Mecca. You can't get more overt than that. But also you should note that in Western cities black cube sculptures have been erected and people naturally walk around this. You should examine cymatics and see you can reproduce the same exact effect through use of sound frequency to produce the movements of Saturns hexagon which is what is reproduced by humans walking around these black cubes. Look at the center of Saturns hexagon.

>tailopez.com
Not Goatse or rick roll.
You fail at life.

He's saying that people from cooler climates are more disciplined, and are prone to create more disciplined religions. The same thing with protestantism in Europe, it follows certain climate zones.

15 million is more than enough members. More white woman for us men!

Lol try it i grantee you, you will not regret it

The Founders of Scotland were Noah's children

Princess Scota also rules Egypt

>inb4 kikes coopt everything from the white man and we are the true "children of God"

I have some theories but im only an initiate myself. pic very much related

Phoenicians = Caananites = Modern day Lebanese.
Lebs ruin everything.

and is the foundation for everything we do today. every action is guided by the cult of saturn, every event has been influenced by this. jews are the tip of the (((iceberg))). we are running out of time.

"Times Up" - the black robed priestesses of saturn have given us a clear message.

Rhodesia
Liberia
South Africa

You must really hate niggers.

Don't forget the black cubes that Hassids wear as part of their brain washing.

Not my point, I mean in America. After they help in government collapse they will be genocided.

Sacrifices.

there are two divergent schools of thought regarding saturn. whether its good or evil is largely irrelevant and history is full of misconceptions and demonizations of enemy gods. what i think happened was that originally saturn was the CREATOR, the SOURCE of life energy as we understand it and the anicents possessed profound knowledge of this which allowed them to harness energies we are only beginning to rediscover exist. but i think it got hijacked and demonized and used for nefarious purposes. thats what all this occultism is really about, it started a long time ago with freemasonry which carried on phoenician traditions and took over all of society. you get a "degree" from school after wearing a black robe from graduation which basically just means they initiated you into their fucking cult.

now you have to try and put these pieces together. is saturn our enemy or just a component of our existence as multidimsenional beings? im really not so sure myself. history has been clearly re-written so its hard to tell. we do know that saturn is the focus point of worship by the (((elite))) though and this reflected once again tonight with the black robed priestesses announcing to the world: "Times Up".

moloch=saturn is associated with child sacrifices which is what pizzagate was scraping.

Worked with a guy who spent 30 years in the Reserve Bank of Australia.
He absolutely believed this shit and researched it.
On the other hand he thought that selling our gold reserves at $300 an ounce an causing massive currency fluctuations was a great idea. Also that the Jews have no power in banking.

I have this feeling something terrible is about to happen after tonights message.

regarding the hexagon at Saturn's pole, this is just what a sinusoidal wave looks like when you wrap it around an axis. It's actually not special at all.

I'm very happy you mentioned that because it corresponds 100%. Ancient people had profound knowledge and mathematics is the language of the gods. Read euler's formula out loud to yourself you'll find yourself saying something a little funny.

the original Hindu gods were Scythians and Caucasoids, zarathustra was an Arian, and I bet pagan gods were European. it's your fault you worship a foreign God

Look into Mithraism user.
It's Trad Christianity for white people.
Women and beta cucks aren't allowed to join.
Literally the religion of Aryan warriors.
The religion of Constantine, who founded Christianity as the religion of the sheeple.
I like Christianity because women and cucks need guidance but on December 25 I worship Mithras - we literally gave you cunts our holy days so we could keep our religion hidden in plain sight.

to clarify a bit you can use the sinusodial wave graph to measure life which is a little funny. how does this link to saturn? among many things, Saturn was also known as Father Time.

the bible, which has been heavily edited, is a pretty dense book especially and more importantly the Old Testament which was never meant to reach public eyes. Nikola Tesla's biggest influence on his research was the Bible you know.

but to stay on topic its all in the equation.

Civilization started in those area. It's the cradle of civilization. White people back then were still barbarians and uncivilized. Why would God choose cavemen barbarians as his messengers?

here's a visual representation
youtube.com/watch?v=ymI5Uv5cGU4

White man doesn't need god to speak for him. There is probably no god but the technology created by white men could make you look like a god to isolated primate savages who still believe god is responsible for everything.

New Testament literally compiled by a Roman goy "White Man."

Because God doesn't exist.

Then why do you circle that pagan rock you goat fucker?

Biggest collection of retards on the net.

No, he's just a moron.

Fpbp

>Implying slavic and other european Gods were shitskins.
Begone Shlomo!

because it had to be shown that the jews would kill one of their own if he messed with their (((shekels)))
God false flagged the jews

God doesn't waste white for messengers. He comes white as Adolf Himself to promote the white race.
God wouldn't allow a prophet like MUhhamad for example to come as white guy to save the white race, or Jesus to save the kikes.
God emphasizes on race by incarnateing the white saviour himself, not because each individual from the white race is precious, but because the white race itself is precious, with the insinuation that a black would re-incarnate white.

Post moar aryan women with flowers in their hair