Dragon Ball Super

>Android 17 literally on par with SSB
This kills the powerlevelfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kXM1oTR6iWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Power levels come from need senpai 17 will get kicked off the stage in the first 20 seconds

>doesn't care if universe gets destroyed
>can't join tournament because he cares about the island

Jesus it keeps getting worse and worse. God Toei sucks.

DBS is not canon.

It's more retarded than GT

How will Toeicucks and Gokucucks ever recover from this?

Toei is an abomination. Long live Buddhataro.

>Android 17 literally on par with SSB
Seriously?

Was there serious NOBODY else they could recruit for the Tournament of power?

New Power Rankings

1. 17
2. Majin Buu
3. 18
4. Krilin
5. Goku
6. Tien
7. Roshi
8. Piccolo
9. Gohan
10. Vegeta

WHERE ARE MY 17 BROS AT?

/OURGUY/ IS BACK

Where are you my fellow 17fags? Let's laugh at powerlevelfags together.

Cuck-ku BTFO forever

>People not understanding how power levels work

>people forgetting the entire concept of being able to lower one's power level at will, something REPEATEDLY stated CONSTANTLY in both the Saiyan saga and the Frieza saga of Dragon Ball Z

>people completely ignoring the decent quality animation and /comfy/ visuals of the episode

The amount of subhumans in the Dragon Ball community is genuinely SCARY and is depressing me to no end.

toyocucks are so assblasted
hahahaha
too illiterate to see that goku was holding back

If the next episodes follows Krillin and #17 that's what we gonna get:
>EPISODE 95 SPOILERS
>SSJ BLUE KAIOKEN 100x GOKU VS ROSHI! Goku struggles against his old mentor!

switch vegeta and gohan and it's perfect.

>"hey mr superfag, we have a problem her and we would like your input to see if we can find a solution"
>DUDE TRAINING LMAO

>tfw goku is becoming the new jobhan

>people completely ignoring the decent quality animation and /comfy/ visuals of the episode
bait

Nah, Vegeta will always be the one and only jobbercuck.

>"m-muh toyotaro hahaha toeifags what a shitty episode!!! toei's super is just canon gt lmao"
>the fucking loser watches every single fucking episode of the show

really makes you think

t. Goku

Leave Jiren the Ayy to me.

I'm here brother, based 17 shitting on powerlevefags like no tomorrow.

>g-goku lost on purpose

>yfw all these years training with Whis
>random furry park ranger kicks your ass

>"I-I was h-holding back ok?"
>"kek me too"

Get ready, Gohan, Vegeta, because there's a new jobber in the town

I am really sad that Jiren's probably going to be a serious character, i really wanted to see him dancing.

AYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

>lower one's power level at will
>"i'ma use my highest transformation so I can hold back against this guy who I could beat 3.5 transformations ago!"

the sunset and animal visuals were nice, felt like a different show at times

At this rate, we're gonna see that bitch ass, Shin, match Goku.

Niggerdom101 will defend this

It's clear that space poachers will kill the endangered animal and 17 will fight in Tournament of power.

Post yfw you are not jobku

what android version is he using?

Leave Goku to me.

>Desperately trying to start the anime vs manga shitstorm
Loosen up, (You).

But 17 outright said that if they continued fighting, Goku would've won, and that he knew Goku was holding back, and called Goku someone who likes fucking around before fighting for real.

He stopped the fight because the fight was going to destroy the area if they continued.

Also 17 has 3 children, but lives away from his wife and kids.

>mfw toei cockteases us about Uub

Not as much of a bullshit asspull as 17 fusing with himself to become way stronger in GT

Saturday.. DBS day
youtu.be/kXM1oTR6iWk

>the state of powerlevel fags right now

Thank you based Park Ranger.

Didn't Goku also say that 17 was holding back as well?

What's next, Roshi will be on par with SSB? Super is a complete joke.

FUCK TOYOCXUCKS CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT FUCKING SSB GOKU WAS HOLDING BACK

AND EVEN IF HE WASN'T, CONSISTENCY MAKES THINGS BORING ANYWAY, DEAL WITH IT AND FUCK OFF

ALSO 17 DID SOME TRAINING SO IT MAKES SENSE

GET BTFO AND KEEP CRYING FAGGOTS

???

Yes, of COURSE he fucking did.

He's TESTING their power levels to see how they'd hold up in the tournament, not trying to fucking kill them.

I genuinely don't understand why people are trying to find reasons to criticise this show. There are enough reasons already (the animation, the awful movie retellings, the off model scaling) without forgetting basic, elementary school knowledge about Dragon Ball Z.

>17 was Kamiccolo tier
>a total shit compared to imperfect Cell and 16
>then 16 is shit compared to semiperfect Cell
>who is shit compared to Super Vegeta
>but hey SS Goku is twice stronger than Super Vegeta
>and then Goku trained for 7 years in the other world
>a then he obtains SS3 form, which oficially is 8 times stronger than SS
>and then SS Gotenks, already SS3 Goku tier, goes SS3
>hey Gohan potencial is even beyond that, he's like 10 fucking times stronger than his father, then
>do you remember Super Buu? The guy at least stronger than SS2 Gotenks? He has Gohan strenght now
>but -MAGIC- SS Vegetto is way stronger and do you know what? He can even use SS3
>haha but SSG Goku is even stronger
>haha SS Goku is SSG Goku tier now
>haha he trained for years since then
>and he still can use SS2, twice stronger, and SS3, 8 times stronger
>haha and still SSB
>BUT 17 trained so he's Goku tier now

>inb4 power levels
It's called "power scaling" you fucktards

I will go to bed and when I wake up you motherfuckers hetter have the new mangaleaks ready or imma nuke your sorry asses

>literally all he has to do to beat Goku is use the Sleepy Boy Technique
Roshi's got this fight in the bag

>>>/reddit/

i hope this comes true
it will be a literal full circle of this series and with uub being mentioned and cementing EoZ.
the salt and asspain will exceed Naruto, Bleach and Evangelion's shipfaggotries combined.

where the episode

This is already confirmed, it's just a matter of time until the one and only, Uub, comes and get Bra and Pan BLACKED.

The only ones assblasted here are Superfags/Toeishills that think DBS is canon.

They know DBS is not canon, and Power Level bros are just laughing at them.

Watching this stream felt like a comedy, it was hilariously bad.

he could have gone ssj3 and see how that went.

WATCH OUT GAY TROOPERS, BASED PARK RANGER GONNA RANGE THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASSES.

>only people hating on toei are spics
really makes you think

Not that I'm aware of, he just said that he was impressed with how strong 17 was. Could've missed it though if he did say that.

He did say "I'm glad that you're not an enemy" to 17.

>only Goku is allowed to train

>the two people in both threads complaining about power level fags
holy shit shut the fuck up. it DOESN'T MAKE SENSE that a fucking android from a decade old arc is magically on par with the main protagonist in the series. also bringing up rof doesn't magically make it better either, because that arc was garbage and nonsensical as well.

people are complaining because they want consistency in this god damn show. what's next? bulma on par with goku after she trains for a few weeks?

that sounds pretty hot

Goku is the anthony burch of dragon ball

I can't wait until the butthurt. People are already mad that Roshi is even in the tournament.

17 vs Piccolo is still one of my favorite fights of all time. Glad my nigga is back.

>I didn't read the post

>implying Goku isn't using SSBlue to give them the experience of fighting other God-tier opponents

The genuine lack of IQ and attention to detail with people in this thread I swear to fucking god.

No it isn't.

>people mad about THE Turtle Hermit being on the team
How much of a plebeian can one person be?

SSJ3 is a SHIT transformation and Goku knows it by now. It's the reason why no one bothers with SSJ3 other than Goku and Gotenks.
>drains ki faster than any other form
>the power boost is pathetic compared to SSB

Goku was trying to show 17 what kind of foes would be in the Tournament of Power by showcasing the SSB form. It didn't have much impact because 17 can't sense power levels and God ki can't be sensed by non-God ki users.

H-He was training, while taking care of the park, offscreen, this is canon, i promise.

>Frieza trains for four months, overpowers SSB Goku and Vegeta
>17 has a peaceful life for almost two decades, comes back and kicks post-Z Goku's ass

How broken would pic related be at this point? Could he destroy Earth just by powering up?

>yfw based Fit Buu, Krilin, 18, Tien, Piccolo, Roshi and 17 will do a better job in the tournament than Jobku, Prince of Jobbers and Jobhan

SUPER SAVED DRAGON BALL

>fusing with himself to become about on par with ssj4
vs
>no-lifing on poachers for a few years to reach ssg level

Oh shit, you're right. I don't like that fight at all. Thanks for correcting me, dipshit.

It's consistent with the powerjump in RoF ;^)

SSB is a fucking joke now.

More like their poos loo'd

>logic
> on Sup Forums
> in a dragon ball super thread
stop my sides cant take it any more.

Well it looks like Gohan isn't the only one who needs his daily dose.

>He's TESTING their power levels to see how they'd hold up in the tournament, not trying to fucking kill them.
>goes SSB against krillin even though he knows krillin is way outmatched at that point

Do you know what's worse? If SSB-tier A17 is in the manga that would mean it was in the outline, so would be Toriyama's bullshit, but toeishills would sperg "C-KEKATARO HAHA I KNEW MY SHITTY ANIME WASN'T SO SHITTY COMPARED TO THE MANGA"

>bulma on par with goku after she trains for a few weeks

Yes.

Also I don't understand why you are so mad. Were you crying this hard when RoF happened? In that case you should have dropped this series back then.

Why didn't 17 just kill Buu?

Glad to be of help.

Goku is also testing himself. He's going SSB and holding back to see how far he can attack a vastly inferior opponent without killing them.

That means literally nothing. 17 may have been holding back LOADS more power and Goku could still have just used SSBlue's effective Ki control to match that.

Nice excuse but SS Goku has been SSG tier since he fought Beerus in the anime

He was testing how Krillin would react to being confronted with an overwhelming power, which he will be in the tournament.

The same reason frieza didn't think of training for 5 minutes.

>using a fucking gag to prove a point
wew lad

>Broly appears in the DBS Gachapon
What did they mean by this?

You retards forgot about the next Goku transformation, you'll regret making fun of Goku jobbing to everyone.

>but lives away from his wife and kids
Why? He can fly

Maybe it is a shit form but then is there really nothing between ssj and ssjb?
Are they so close to eachother?Or is Goku just using ssj3tier power in ssjb form?
Otherwise it makes 0 sense.

i'm mad because i'm watching a series i grew up with get savagely raped in front of my eyes. and there is literally nothing i can do about it.

honestly at this point if i had to choose between GT or Super, i would pick neither

>pinkeye Goku

Don't let him touch you or the infection will spread. Truly terrifying.

>all the toyopedros ITT that don't understand that goku can hold back

That bulge. That is the closest CP as is gets.

I would've guess that Goku is suppressed his power so much that he is at Android Saga SS level. Explains how he is getting his ass kicked in SS form from 17.

>Bulma crashes into Goku when she was driving
>unable to even budge him
>Bulma slaps Goku
>visible red wounds on Goku