97% of engineers say this bridge will collapse and kill you if you attempt to drive over it...

97% of engineers say this bridge will collapse and kill you if you attempt to drive over it, while the other 3% of engineers, who happen to mostly be funded by corporations and lobbyists, say it's just fine, go right ahead... would you honestly drive over it?

If not, why shouldn't we listen to the 97% of scientists who say climate change is real and we need to do something?

Other urls found in this thread:

climatedepot.com/2018/01/04/al-gore-bitter-cold-is-exactly-what-we-should-expect-from-the-climate-crisis/
iflscience.com/editors-blog/flat-wrong-misunderstood-history-flat-earth-theories/
google.com.au/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/energy-environment/wp/2018/01/03/large-antarctic-snowfall-increases-could-counter-sea-level-rise-scientists-say/
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=24484
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too many fags in civil engineering.

Climate change is real. Bill Nye had a whole show about it on Netflix. The solution is to tax white people who have too many kids.

Wow. a really bad false analogy fallacy, based on a fucking lie. Way to go OP! You win the Liberal Troll Award

Insider scientist here. It is definitely real. Please donate to Al Gore so we can all stop it together.

3% funded by corporations and lobbyists.
That damn powerful corporate lobby that supports the privatization of roads

Depends on my destination, faggot OP.

Yeah. Cold weather means man made global warming. You can't make this shit up! Op believes it too!
climatedepot.com/2018/01/04/al-gore-bitter-cold-is-exactly-what-we-should-expect-from-the-climate-crisis/

Now what if I told you the 97% of engineers were going to get an infusion of tax dollars to study the bridge once the political party they convinced about the danger of the bridge were installed into power?

>1 post by this ID with no supporting facts
Why do you dumb fucks always take the bait? No one is even reading this thread. Itgoesinallfields

Fucking faggot its usually the other way around, the 97%are the bought scientists, and the 3% are the real scientists having their careers ended for spreading awareness and obvious logical truths.

The 3% of engineers who think the bridge is fine, and who happen to be the only ones using legitimate models and traceable measurements, will soon be fired leaving 100% of engineers believing that the bridge will collapse. The bridge, however, still won’t collapse.

>threadly reminder that Al Gore lives in a mansion that uses the same amount of energy in one month as most U.S. houses use in three years.

>climate change is real and we need to do something?

Exactly, we should move to nuclear power for our energy needs.

Damn, really made me think. Now I finally see, more taxes is the only way to save the earth from climate change!

>1 post by this ID

Check again.

the 97% are funded by the construction companies that need the contract to rebuild the bridge or go out of business.

scientific consensus is not and never has been a scientific argument. nor can it ever be, if it was, we would never have made any progress, for obvious reasons.

and if it's not obvious, then you're not worth the time it would take to explain it to you.

still no facts, and every one in this thread is laughing at you. You’re convincing everyone you’re an idiot. Congratulations.

>we need to do something?
Like what?
Carbon taxes?
How the fuck is that going to help?
By their own admission, even if CT started now and changes were made, the environment wouldn't be any better off 100 years from now. Maybe a half Celsius cooler.
What a joke you fuckers are.
You're just niggers looking for a hand out.

>97% of experts say the sun revolves around the Earth

"97%", "6 million", "Hillary has the electoral votes to win"

Did the experts agree by opinion or by scientific studies?

Kek. Good job OP, you really have this """""guy""""" seething with a minimal amount of effort.

>97% of published client scientists
Don't forget to add the (((published))) portion to the equation

But the real situation is
>97% of experts say this bridge is going to collapse.
>All of them continually use the bridge.
>All of them buy property on where the bridge leads.

People who say climate change is real don't act like climate change is real, and they do not make decisions as if it were. Why is that? Wouldn't DeCaprio be selling off all that beachfront property that's about to be destroyed?

This is the appeal to authority fallacy.

1000 years ago most of the population thought the earth was flat. "Would you sail off into the sea when 97% of people think the earth is flat?"

CHINESE HOAX

Look, I just wanna take a fucking hike without the environment being fucked to high hell.

Literally no downside to certain measures to fight climate change.

>Subsidise renewable energy, creating long-term jobs and stimulating the economy
>Encourage electric cars, which eventually become cheaper and more common (are going that way anyway)
>Less costs for gas and power for everyone

"Reeeee the (((LEFT)) just wants to rob us whites" please drink a drum of oil and promptly keel over. I just want my fucking trails not to be underwater.

Oh, and...

>The (((LEFT))) funds these studies showing climate change is real to sell electric cars!
>The Republicans said climate change is fake and everything is fine! Paid by oil companies? Huh?

I'm sorry messed up from my phone - the appeal to popularity fallacy.

>what are factors of safety

Except that stopped being believed basically as soon as people began traveling far enough to see it (600 BCE)

iflscience.com/editors-blog/flat-wrong-misunderstood-history-flat-earth-theories/

10/10
((((97%)))))

Al Gore said that NYC would be underwater by now. You think your trails are going to be soon? Why? Also, do you live near them? Because I bet property nearby is worth basically nothing now that it's totally doomed, right?

No faggot. I’m not even annoyed. I’m laughing at how stupid you are to post in a pointless thread. Especially because it’s a false argument. 97% of no one believes this crap.

> idiot that doesn’t get the point of his comment. Appeal to authority phallacy. 100 years ago 97% of scientists agreed niggers like you were thought to not be human. 10 years ago it was fucking global warming. (Its gonna warm by X, got come here listen to us, it’s your fault as well!) Now ehh that didn’t really happen and it got colder in many places so ehhh climate change got believe it never forget the 6 gorrillion!!

Goy* lol

Climate change is real, but we can't do anything about it short of genocide Africa, India, China, and USA. And even this won't help.

Science isn't a popularity poll.

>the 97% of scientists who say climate change is real

This is utter bullshit.

Wow guys, fantastic arguments! Keep up the intelligent debate!

>3% of engineers say this bridge will collapse and kill you if you attempt to drive over it, while the other 97% of engineers, who happen to mostly be funded by corporations and lobbyists, say it's just fine, go right ahead... would you honestly drive over it?

fixed it for you

>((("climate" "scientist")))
>percentages

>we need to do something?
what we need to do is put an end to over consumption of useless junk, but we all know that's never going to happen, we'll just pressure our industries with taxes hoping to lower emission in our country so that our country's statistics will make us look good while we get our stuff manufactured in the polluting countries (china, india) so we may keep buying cheap useless junk.
At the end of the day you could say environmentalist want their planet and they want to eat it too.

WW3 would help. A collapsing Economy could help. It has to happen to stop climate change.

eat dick faggot
>hurr durf refute my facebook shill post
your numbers are made up and you like to eat shit for dinner

When has anyone agreed on anything with that high a percentage?

97% of Sup Forums agree that OP is a fag

6,000,000% of commie kikes agree they should eat you to preserve the future of their bloodline
Go on boy, step up to plate

Apperantly your implying that people created the planet they live on.

technically, haven't we?

are you honestly implying the majority of anyone or anything would really be more truthful than the minority?

So we created pic related?

but who pays the minority in this case :^]

Sure, humans influence the climate. To what extent it will be a 'bad' thing is the question. If a bunch of shlomos and beans in California and Florida drown, and Alaska becomes arable land, is that a bad thing?

The actual scientist says who voiced their doubts about climate change nearly 2 decades ago saw their careers assassinated. Ergo, 97%
Join us or die.

global warming is real, but fuck is that ever a horrible argument.

>be part of 97% who says the bridge is going to collapse
>still drives on the bridge every single day

Thats the way it works.

it's funny how all the tip fedora atheist scientist bitch about global warming...but continue to drive their gas powered vehicles and fly on gas powered planes while using natural gas and coal to fuel their home. lip service

While I think climate change is definitely a thing, that bridge scenario is a horrible analogy.

"97% of experts say this bridge is going to collapse", says the text, yet what we see in the photo is a functional wooden bridge that can carry at least 1.5 metric tons of weight.

appeal to authority fallacy, no critical thinking applied in OP example

When housands of pogromes against jews since ancient history are real - It's time to listen why.

if you said "97% of painters said..." then perhaps you'd be comparing apples and apples.

You forgot the other stipulations

If you cross bridge
>risk falling
>get to keep job
>get to keep family
>get to keep house
>get to keep dog
>get to eat meat
>get to travel
>get to own a computer

If you don't cross
>give up your car
>walk everywhere (bikes have too much evil and rubber now that we banned all cars)
>no more meat
>no more house (too much space for one person
>no more family (no right to have kids)
>etc etc

Kek off libshit

I'd check the bridge myself, I don't need some paid jew to tell me about the bridge. I know better than them anyway.

Alright fag, let's see the evidence that global warming will 100% be the end of all of humanity, in the next 50-100 years if we don't shovel gorillions of dollars at whatever politician is paying you to shill here

97% of "experts" do not say anthropogenic climate change is real, you fucking retard.

There is no such thing as a "climate change expert" anyway. Nor is there such a thing as a "climate scientist". The scientific method cannot be applied to the planet's climate and the models these pseudoscientists use to "predict" it.

100% of all good scientists should know climate change is real. But climate change =/ anthropogenic climate change.

>It's time to listen
And do what? Everyone be Amish now? Not even that. Give your money to a bunch of shady bureaucrats.

global warming itself is a bad argument
if you want to convince people that CO2 emissions are bad, you just need to remind them that less CO2 in the air around them means cleaner air to breath, why even bring up global warming? fear mongering for donations?

>use appeal to nature fallacy every chance you get
>"hurr durr liberty for women and foreigners isn't what nature intended so we shouldn't do it"
>climate change debate comes up
>nature is suddenly a non-argument

This is why nobody takes righties seriously.

>all scientists are experts

100% of faggots say anal sex is good. Do you trust OP and take it in the ass?

>mfw I drive over and nothing happens

google.com.au/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/energy-environment/wp/2018/01/03/large-antarctic-snowfall-increases-could-counter-sea-level-rise-scientists-say/

nice meme but that "97%" survey was only given to people who already believed in specifically "man made global warming". Get better facts.

I think the problem is that most of the left is not like you. Or at least where I live. Back in the 90s we had a local politics radio host that was suggesting some common sense measures to combat polution. Drive newer cars, reuse bags, organize shopping trips to drive less, pay attention to packaging, not littering, etc. A lib called in and complained that
>you just dont get it, the problem is that you think you should be allowed to drive a car

Leftists like that is what makes the right so irrational. To them its not saving the planet, its forcing us to change our way of life

>1000 years ago most of the population thought the earth was flat.
Not true at all we've known since Grecian times that the earth was round

now imagine if the bridge company gave you a grant

>use appeal to authority fallacy every chance you get
>"hurr durr white people dominate academics and science because we are smart race"
>white academic person says something that doesn't fit the righty narrative
>"omg we don't need to listen to these so-called "experts" they're just proponents of thinly veiled communism!"

The reason Jewish scientist say global warming is happening is so they can slap huge taxes on manufacturers in the western world so we have no choice but to rely on globalisation..

It’s all a load of shit they told me in school we would all be underwater now scientists say heavy snow has stopped it all

ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=24484

>The authors made this conclusion after conducting a two-question online survey of 3,146 scientists, only 79 of which were experts in climate science and had published half of their recent peer-reviewed papers on climate change.
>It did not include the scientists most likely to understand the natural causes of climate change: solar scientists, space scientists, cosmologists, physicists, meteorologists or astronomers.
>Moreover, the survey did not specify whether the human impact on global warming was large enough to constitute a problem.

>However, when University of Delaware geography professor David Legates reviewed Cook's papers, he found that only 41 of them (0.3 percent of all of the abstracts, and just 1 percent of those that expressed an opinion) believed human activity was causing most current warming.

I often wonder when is earliest recorded weather? 1900? 1800? The data is extremely limited. We don't know if we have hotter or colder climate compared to 1500 or earlier.

Everyone can agree to common sense actions like stopping waste dumping in the ocean.
What the Left wants is new taxes and higher costs for food (MEAT) and utilities. They're control freaks and they can go fuck themselves.

> this is the only bridge from stone age with nigger tribes roaming the streets to possibility of safety and prosperity

It's actually 99% now

> CO2 traps heat
> Humans have been emitting increasingly large amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere
> The global *average* temperature has been rising in correlation with this increase in CO2

Not everything is a fucking conspiracy Sup Forums. It is a big problem that we have to deal with. If you thought mass immigration was bad before, it will look like nothing compared to that caused by climate change.

So we should send trillions of dollars to the 3rd world as a way to fix the bridge? Remember if you don't agree with this you are a science denier.

>”AAhhahhahhhuuuuuu if we don’t shuttt doewn all r factories the earthy is gonna melt”

were the vast majority of the 97% threatened with losing their jobs and/or grant money if they didn't agree?

It's all a jew scam propped by Anglo-judonia and the Rot-kikes using geoengineering to create a few disturbances here and there to fool the cattle.

luckily I am a mechanical engineer so I'll take a look my self

I would look at the data, not give a shit what the experts say.

inevitable ; /

>This green house only needs access to geothermal heat and a personal water treating plant
I suppose I can go live in a wind turbine tower, for that matter.

look, you've been lied to. We've been trying to tell you but you're a cultist. Here it is right in front of you but you'll still spout off on muh 97%

I'd concede climate change to the left if they let the alt-right oversee everything immigration related.

Science is not a popularity contest. The earth is getting cooler and the oceans aren't rising, they're sinking. Look at the actual facts from NASA and NOAA.

>1000 years ago most of the population thought the earth was flat.
Nigger detected.

This. This is how literally the majority of 90s kids were raised but the common sense things have gone out the window

97% of statistics show blacks commit the most crimes.
3% say not to worry.

Would you live in a purely black neighborhood?