OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=donald thump plush bunnies
Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Normies don't care.

A lot of people don't vote either. Sample people who vote and can vote instead. It's not surprising that dumb niggers don't care about anything.

Legalizing them will give them that power, and you don't know if the current owners already don't belong to them.

Since the thread's being overrun by a bunnyshill why not go make america whiter?

its sad that that fell through

He said he's not running

Im just gonna sit over here on the couch. Dont mind me.

Take your anime garbage thread somewhere else, soyboys

MIfag here, I was ready to do what was necessary to make this happen.

Hi...

I was wondering if you guus could help me understand something...

Trump has not cut off foreign aid to africa or Israel...

Yet he is white....

And you fellas told me he was pro-white during the election...

What changed?

I am legit confused now.

>a californian jew was Sessions's aide in his 20's

how did he do it lads? this guy is sly as fuck and he survived the first year in White House without any personal scandal

Half of the population caring about something is a pretty big deal.

Everyone here should care. It's not hard at all to find good products in every category made by your fellow Americans and not shit quality stuff made by slaves. Seriously, name the product and I will get you a recommendation. I live for Made in USA shit.

You are right. When you legalize weed you legalize things that are attached to it in a sense.

Yeah, a web comic hired people to shill his book on a mongolian hemorrhoid support group forum, that makes total sense

Uruguay just legalized it there.

SAVE US MUELL... OPRAH

Stop being a nigger.

Moving over from last thread.

If you treat any politician like this, with total support and fanboy attitudes, you're a shit citizen and probably shouldn't vote.

Politics isn't a fuckin' sport. Think for yourself.

So what will tomorrow's 'bombshell' story be?
The hype pushing that shitty book didn't last very long.

There are sports just for gay men.

OMFG MORE THAN ONE PERSON LIKES SOMETHING AND IS DISCUSSING IT ONLINE

I bet if I start checking exif data on all these "wah no bunny" pics I will find similarities.

Although I admit the possibility of a Thump IDF does sound funny.

I do hope the creator sees my suggestion for ads though. I dont mind sharing it but after the weird insistence from the Jews here that *I* buy ads for someone elses shit, thats where I draw the line.

>its sad that that fell through
>MIfag here, I was ready to do what was necessary to make this happen.
I used to be the main supporter of that idea but after the Alabama fiasco I did a deep soul search and understood what Mitch said about "winners make policy, losers go home".
Kid Rock would get buried in controversy and, unlike Moore, it would likely all be true

what did they mean by this

How big of a shitshow was the golden globes this year?

Literally citing The Grommet who peddles shit like pic related; all chink-manufactured shit. Simple, they write the article saying no one cares about who makes the products, but that's because their OWN business model is built upon said ignorance.

Just saying your source in pic may be biased and that normies DO care, or at the very least, this is the timer period where the normies are more AWARE than they've ever been in modern history.

THATS RIGHT
GET OUT OF MY SET MILLER
THIS IS MY SHOW
SECURITY
GET HIM OUT

Stop ban evading, stop spamming.

Smoke weed and report and ban anime, all day everyday

These are stuffed Donald Thump bunnies.

I really like them and suspect some of you would too.

And I would gladly link it for you.

Except there is a group of commie Jew faggots here who will bitch if I share a direct link to the Etsy store. But you can find it.

lmgtfy.com/?q=donald thump plush bunnies

So instead I am going to dump Thump art just to make the faggots squeal.

he did well, but to the casual observer he appeared to be talking over taper the whole time. i'm not sure if it was edited or not. but i just wish he would have let taper run his big fat mouth to hang himself

WELL?
Sup Forums.org/janitorapp

Our figure skaters have to come from somewhere.

It's the Jews, stupid!

ThIDF please go

>how did he do it lads?
He's smart and know how to keep his mouth shut and speak only when necessary. I feel he lives by the credo: "speak softly, and carry a big stick."

YASSSSSSSSSS

What the fuck. Figure skating has a history of gay men participating. That faggot Johnny Weir even does play by play now.

yea american made!

>Same image hash
>laundered filename
>More than one person likes my bunny shit!
You're not fooling anyone

Knock if off you giant faggots

there are lots of legal dispensaries that are independent from cartels, white people want to buy their legal weed from other white people
in medical states the dispensaries are all owned and operated by big insurance or healthcare networks
cartels don't have that kind of sway outside of cali or texas. there might be gang issues in, say, maryland, but it's not because of cartel presence, it's because dems ship illegals all over the country to displace communities
cartels may have members of local police forces or even agents at checkpoints bought out, but there is zero chance they have anyone in the national guard or military bought out. the jobs are too comfy and the pay is too good, cartels can't compete, and the people that join aren't the type to sympathize with the cartels either
i haven't looked into it, but i'd bet that most dispensaries that are currently operating are not associated with cartels and are likely owned/funded by major banks or other fortune 500 companies which have the resources to invade markets once the feds completely back off. if you have any links that can show the cartels are the ones operating the legal dispensaries i'd be interested in reading them

You have a degenerate trannie in your posted picture. I believe your opinion and observations are invalid.

what's the board that has "chinkshit general"?

meh, janitors can't do much really. they can delete posts and issue temporary bans, but they don't get paid or anything. moderators of big boards might get something but gookmoot is a greedy cunt, so there is no way i would work for him

>how did he do it lads?
he doesn't reveal his power level until the time is right

I didn't think Hollywood could get anymore delusional after last year. This is just bonkers.

BUT JAPAN LOVES THUMP!

>So instead I am going to dump Thump art just to make the faggots squeal.
Just remember "flooding" a thread is a violation of global rule 10
> No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

Evading a ban is also a violation, global rule 9
> Evading your ban will result in a permanent one. Instead, wait and appeal it!

Please don't do either, people will report and you may get banned

>Bernie getting cucked by a nigger woman

Stop encouraging ban evading spammers and advertisers.

Paste this all together into an infographic

What did Oprah say that's making people say she'll run for president? I didn't watch the shit show but from what I gathered she pretty much said something along the lines of "fuck drumpf, fuck white people"

See

Welcome to America. You're American now. Thanks for your low Tropical IQ.

u guys are ignorant for still liking this fucker, he's still corrupt and stupid, he's just not a shill. he's still funding war and wasting tax money.

the bunny is almost worse than other notorious spammers/derailers.

>she doesn't have a choice
Oprah is Meryl's slave. And I think a lot of them knew perfectly well what Oprah was going to say.

Nope, she just gave a speech about rape and accusers. But she gave it well so libs want her to be in charge of the free world. she'll never run though

Christ

Let's put it another way: Beer and cigarette companies don't own the military, and legal weed companies would be no different.

they are in for some serious butthurt user. they are planning on running joe biden (who molests little girls on camera) and Michele Obama...

it's going to be a bad couple years for them

lel

Im sorry. I think you have me confused with someone else. I see no ad links here.

what a FIERCE tay, thank you for sharing

keyword is "openly"
they sneak that modifier in there so they can arbitrarily decide that something monumental has or hasn't happened.
Same tactic they used when they were harping about "major legislation".

>Bernie should run again!
>No Kamala Harris!
>No Sally Yates!
>No Kristen Gillibrand!
>No Warren!
>No Joe Biden!
Rince and repeat, these dumb fucks just get into the heat of the moment without realizing you need some substance to beat an incumbent.

...and the DNC will steal the nomination from her faster than Bernie bowls after a bottle of Metamucil.

AWOO~

Makes sense, thanks.

cringey as fuck

Oprah will be memory-holed in two days

>he's still funding war
Wow! The candidate that said
> We'll bomb the shit out of ISIS
and also
> we have to take out their families
and
> this time we'll keep the oil
is funding war?! I'm now a #cruzmissile

that image is fucking perfect

i wouldn't be surprised if cartels were the ones operating a majority of the dispensaries in california but i haven't seen anything to suggest that.
there's a lot of money to be made and i bet that there are major banks and fortune 500 companies that have been planning to move in for years

So this means they have effectively entered the acceptance phase of the grieving process and don't believe the impeachment shit has any chance or merit.

Every year in the PNW there are stories of dumb beaners freezing and drowning in ~50-60 degree water, which in Maine they call beach weather. They're just not adapted for the cold.

You see, boarder walls don't work its all a big waste of money.

Plus Trump is going to have a kick ass economy, incredible job and wage gains, and hopefully a good start on immigration and border control. The media is going to be on his nuts 90% negative for the entire time, but that's all thta's against him at this point. He's getting shit done.

Hopefully, many will freeze to death or fall through thin ice - one can only pray.

Exactly. Once the awards season has passed this will be long forgotten.

and risk losing the black vote?

Keep punching right as much as possible, that's a smart move I'm sure

the DNC wouldn't allow it
end of story

Haha good one! Now say the line about how he is betraying everyone and cucking on DACA.

>cartels don't have that kind of sway outside of cali or texas
Stopped reading here, if they have it there, they will have elsewhere, stop being a Sup Forumstard fedoranigger pothead.
>The military will defend me
Seriously, consider suicide

>you may get banned

That sounds awful.

Tell me: how did that go with the Awoos?

What exactly is it I am "flooding" and how is it distinguished from dumping art

On an image board

About a cartoon rabbit

By a Chinese Flip

On a Japanese site

About a politician

On pol

These tears are just pathetic now. Wadda bunch of crying nerds.

Stop using cringy phrases that don't apply as a substitute for an argument that can't be made for a situation. Someone is spamming and advertising, that's has nothing to do with what you are saying.