Is there an anglo country (not 56%istan), I could move to, that is more gun friendly than leafistan

Is there an anglo country (not 56%istan), I could move to, that is more gun friendly than leafistan

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogetagun.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ironically, Uruguay

Uruguay.

Yes, it's South Africa. Come here please

uruguay. I have a house there, nice place

Switzerland

(Oh nvm you said "Anglo". No)

We wouldn't want your cuck leaf faggotry here anyway. You'd get raked.

I though South Africa's whites were mostly Dutch.

If you care so much about le white, Anglo ethnostate, just move to a very white state like Maine or Wisconsin... not far from Canada anyway.

Uruguay

What kind of meme is this?

>Maine
Yeah, you can get culturally enriched by a bunch of Somalians while you are there.

Wasn't Australia a gun friendly place?

...or northern New Hampshire.

United States

>56% is a meme that you're falling for

We're full so you couldn't come anyway.

Bruh you're like 20%

One of the many gun grabs by Australia

Was. Not anymore.

We were Dutch until the Anglos and their British conquered our 2 Boer Dutch republics and then destroyed our Dutch civilisation. They then neutered and colonised us. We have been Anglos ever since.

shouldn't you be posting pictures of 6/10 IDF girls in some thread, or is that some other south african guy?

What happened? Mass shootings triggered gun control?

yep

And I thought conservatives were the strongest there

Why would i post pictures of idf bitches on Sup Forums? WTF

And you guys let it happen just like that huh?

Neck yourself. You're just another self loathing defeatist leaf. Fuck off trash Quebeccer.

I was asking out of curiosity. I still support pro gun legislation, and groups whenever I get the chance

Come stay here Quebec bro. We need more whites here in South Africa my frog-leaf friend

The problem with Anglo countries is that English is the new lingual franca. It leads to massive immigration as a result. The best option is a white American state in the North if you're white too. If you're not white, fuck off they're full.

Stay in Canada you faggot.

idk, man. there's some south african kike that's forever doing it though... like, i've been seeing him for over a year.

whatever ... the whole canada is not gun friendly BS
not total bullshit, but defenitely inflated, you can own plenty of very dangerous firearms in canada without much more then a lcience (PAL), which is easy to get as a 150$ course on saturday

did you know that almost one in five canadian households has a pal holder --- and likely a firearm
i live in boonies and almost every household has a rifle, most have more then one and a shotgun
we just have a different (read canadian) take on firearms ... people should take a course, and they should prove ownership of a gunsafe before they purchase a weapon
they are not toys, they are tools, and they need to be kept out of the hands of children and shitheads

howtogetagun.ca/

now take the course, buy the safe and go get yourself a nice SKS

Lol, buy an SKS so you can defend your home in 1949. Sad! I guess you can buy VZ-58s with like 20" barrels or something outlandish and pinned 5 round magazines. SAD!

>>>>>>assault 5 hundreds roundz mags

Texas, Arizona, Switzerland, Whashington,Colorado, Oregon, Canada, a few European countries.
These are the most pro gun white places.

More like le 8%

>Is there an anglo country (not 56%istan)
Complaining Mr 64%?

>Moving into one place to take over
>Creating an ethnostate
that would be zionism lol

that pic resonated af with me

I thought you guys said twenty infant children dieing in a primary school was " SaD!!! XDoo "

Anons were trying to build a Midwest Reich a few months ago, but any success would attract more of our "friends" like majority-white countries in general.

1. He said not America
2. He is already in Canada
3. He said Anglo Countries