Umaru s2 is coming. It will usher in a new golden age of anime. What are you doing to prepare, onii-chan?

Umaru s2 is coming. It will usher in a new golden age of anime. What are you doing to prepare, onii-chan?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/2tororo2
youtube.com/watch?v=KXGdnaYMxU8
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z2csTnk9Ek&list=LL0VVVpkiXeH8FHWCvYx8TLQ&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stocking up on chipsu and cora and finishing geimus so that nothing distracts me from the big day

why you ask?

Too keep Umaru on the front page obviously

>Trying to put Umaru on the front page

>Implying that isn't where one of her kingdoms is

Watching the OAD

>tfw even animators are happy that Umaru is getting s2
That's why Umaru is special
twitter.com/2tororo2

If I hear those recorders one more fucking time I swear to jesus I will commit genocide

Lube up my asshole

宴がはじまる!
youtube.com/watch?v=KXGdnaYMxU8
By request

Welp, it's go time boys

It's a jazzy little tune. I'd lay in some drum and bass shit

And I'll lay some cambodians down for their final breath my friend. Your tune can sound then, so that even in death they suffer

When is that coming out anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z2csTnk9Ek&list=LL0VVVpkiXeH8FHWCvYx8TLQ&index=1

Tues. or Wed.

nice!

Is Angel of Slaughter good?

Why push for something that doesn't even have original source content? You fags might joke and laugh around just to have an Umaru thread, but the reality of your situation is that the only spin off with enough material is Ebina's one.

You obviously have more incite than the studio

will the opening suck though??

No

I watched the first episode yesterday and I can only remember the loli with the ketchup on her face. I didn't know it was from Umaru.

>the loli with the ketchup on her face

I just re-watched the first episode and have no idea what the hell you're talking about

Umaru would absolutely rek the shit out of goku

Volume 10 cover

As long as best girl shows up IDGAF

I fuckin love this shit

Umaru-chansS cover
I remember they said it was ending though.

Rewatching the first season.

Umaru is

the Terminugget

Is this show actually enjoyable?

There are dozens of chapters still left to adapt. You dumb, bro?

subjective as fuck of course but if the idea of a slice of life about a pretty girl who behind closed doors turns into an otaku brat chibi appeals to you then go for it

umaru is like an amalgamation of kirino/konata

I'm preparing to not watch it

No it's a pile of shit but since it stars a cute girl the less distinguishing Sup Forums shiteaters will defend it to the death.

Huh. I just worry it might be as annoying as the shitposters.
Cute girls make everything better though.

Its shit. People only watch it because its a meme.

Cute girls can only improve a concept so much, and unironically positive welcome to the NHK is beyond their help.

Can you explain what you just said? What about NHK?

Umaru stars a shit girl who is irredeemably selfish and shoves all of her responsibilities onto her brother. However, because she's cute, instead of the show being female Welcome to the NHK, it is all happy and jokes through the entire ordeal even as she continues to be a reprehensible human being. I can't tell if it's just tailored to the otaku who like cute girls or an attempt to pander and justify the hikkikomori lifestyle so they'll buy it.

It could never be a "female Welcome to NHK" because Umaru is not a failure to begin with. She has friends and is a model student,

She has friends and is a model student because "She just chooses to be this way she isn't a bad human being she's just QUIRKY". More hiki satiating pandering.

Ah. Anime-Onlyfags.

The manga is equally garbage. It's just less repulsively so.

here is a maid nugget

Are you just mad because Umaru isn't a normalfag and doesn't give a fuck? There's nothing more irritating than an anime that tries to shove stupid ideals down your throat.

But she isn't a bad human being. Sure, she acts like a spoiled brat towards her brother, but that's it.

>you know Umaru is kind of a terrible person who actively makes her caretaker's life worse
>REEEE NORMIES STOP JUDGING ME
If you act like Umaru towards family, you are a bad person.

How does this crap get a second season

She's a bad person. She has one person in her life that she depends on for everything, and she makes his life worse on purpose.

Yes, she is a terrible person. I don't really mind that though, I think it's funny. I'm not a moralfag.

Umaru is a shit anime with a shit girl that doesn't deserve season two.

Did you also watch Simpsons and then complained about Homer being a bad father because he often strangled Bart?

>i'm not a moralfag
>but if a character gets comeuppance, the show is pandering to moralfags because nobody ever does anything mean to bad people
You're a moralfag, just not for standard morality.

The simpsons are meant to be a family of reprobates and simpletons. It's in the title, and they all get their comeuppance in the end especially homer. This was just watching an exceptionally annoying person pester her brother for an extended period of time.

I can only pray this garbage gets more guro doujins. This little hamster cunt should just fuck off and her fanbase should kill themselves.

would you care to sit down and talk about your problems with me troubled one?

She deserves it from financial point of view.

Post hamster abuse

>I just worry it might be as annoying as the shitposters.
She's Sup Forums personified.

The people in denial about it are the people who hate it, and the people who revel in their inner shitty child love it.

It is annoying.

Umaru's voice is the worst thing ever, and she's a pretty awful character for what she is.

The only reasons this show became a meme was because of how fucking annoying it was and how much it appealed to stupid weebs at the end of their ropes.

> the people who revel in their inner shitty child love it.

well that's me in a nutshell so cant argue that

Umaru is easily his worst work.

This is easily the worst opinion ITT

Exactly. Umaru is basically every bad indulgence you've ever had, with zero repercussions. It's glorious.

Sabagebu! is the objectively best show on that list. Love Lab is a very close second.

Oh, I am perfectly aware that doing shit people dislike will cause them to want to fuck you over, I have no delusions about that. Whatever happens, happens, and there's no way around that. Whether you like or not, if you can't stop it, too bad, you know? But I don't have a problem with seeing characters get away with fucking with other people either.

I'm happy to see this
Still wish Watamote got a second season

So, are we going to get some character development or some kind of story in this season or it's just going to be 12 episodes of the same joke over and over again.

There'll be some development when they introduce the loli

I watched it for the reaction faces and I continued watching it for the reaction faces. Also all the girls are cute.

I'm more hyped for another autumn anime

Hello r.ato.

I can only imagine them with male voices for some reason