Just started watching got to episode 39. Is this go to Picolos planet shit gonna take forever cause I do not care

Just started watching got to episode 39. Is this go to Picolos planet shit gonna take forever cause I do not care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kXM1oTR6iWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its gona be a while nigga, im on episode 152 right now. just got back to this after ~4 years

Its gonna get more exciting in a bit.

And yes, it will take forever.

>best part of dbz
>wanting it to end
Nigga enjoy your brain while it isn't all over the back of the wall

Shoulda watch kai

kai cuts out a shit load content tho.and ends at cell saga lel

Kai has issues. Cut content is not one of them. It covers everything up through Buu. Stop telling lies.

kai cuts out the filler. and it covers all of z. in english, the rest of z is called the final chapters.

not him, but what issues does it have? i recently rewatched all of dragon ball and then watched all of kai, and am watching the final chapters as it airs. i had no problems with it. maybe they were just minor?

The only real issue is that some of the redrawn footage looks ugly compared to the original cels. I prefer Kai because of the Yamamoto soundtrack, better pacing, and insert songs.

Not as autistic as some others around here, but it certainly has some faults. The most glaring issue is the ms-paint-tier touching up of frames throughout the series, both in terms of color and lining. It's hard not to notice, especially if you watched the original runs. As for other bits, the readjusted pacing works in most areas, but there are some cuts that feel a little too sped up at times. That has far more to do with us as viewers, given how we're contrasting the new experience with the original. Other minor things include the soundtrack, which some viewers dislike because they grew up with the Funi Faulconer stuff. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I honestly prefer the more subtle tracks of kai which offer both build up and silent moments for tension.

English voices are an entirely different issue. I've watched every variant of Ocean/Funi as well as the japanese audio of the original and Kai. I prefer scenes in various entries and my opinions change every couple of years, but I can say with certainty that as far as Funimation is concerned, some Kai lines are written/delivered either better or worse depending on the scene. Buu Kai has been much worse than better in terms of delivery. Keep in mind I'm not just talking about VA quality as a whole. Rather, sometimes line accuracy comes at the price of feeling less natural in English, or redubbing fails to live up to expectations on the part of fans regarding iconic events.

I like kai for what it does though. Sup Forums had a huge problem with it and largely still does, but I highly recommend it over the original for new fans and those revisiting. Enjoy the series any way you wish, because at the end of the day, its still shitty shonen fun.

Yamamoto soundtrack was so good, I wish he was working on Super right now.

I tried to watch Kai but the story made no fucking sense unless you had watched the original and everything happened really fucking fast. Everyone has such a hard on for the idea that DBZ had too much filler but anime isn't like reading manga, you can't just animate all the panels one after another in quick succession and add voices and music and be done with it.
And I mean things happening slowly isn't even what filler is, DBZ had filler arcs and cutting them wouldn't affect anything much, but cramming 10 episodes of the main story into 20 minutes is a different thing entirely. The original worked.

>he made it past Goku's sacrifice and he's not fucking hooked
total bullshit.

Op here not hooked because Gohan is a pussy. They are spending so much time on him.

Gohan is a big part of most of DBZ. Sorry bud.

lol faggot. frieza survives goku's spirit bomb and kills krillin, goku goes super saiyan and kills frieza, cell (villain after frieza) gets killed by gohan (super saiyan 2). there, you can't handle the classics so i just spoiled it all to you. go back to your shitty moeblob now bud :^D

OP don't read this.

Also, technically Trunks actually kills Frieza

See Dragon Ball Super
It have a enjoyable OP
youtu.be/kXM1oTR6iWk

>watching
Read it, faggot. There's literally NO OTHER WAY to do it. Animated DB is absolute cancer.