So this guy is

So this guy is

>rich
>employed
>married
>has kids
>now stronger than Cell

Has there been a more prefect husbando in Dragon Ball?

>adoptive kids
What a cuck.

At least he boned his wife at least once.

this

Cell was perfect. There is no way someone he absorbed could become stronger than him.

Who's his wife?

Imagine how strong Cell could have become if he had bothered to train.

Trunks, but that's cheating.
Cell was only able to get stronger with absorptions or zenkai, he can't even transform like Freeza by his own. 17 trained all those years to have a decent level because he is a cyborg.

>Cell was only able to get stronger with absorptions or zenkai,

Source? Cell was the perfet being, user. Dr. Gero would be a failure if one of his cyborgs could potentially become stronger by training while his ultimate creation could not.

Cell literally never tried to become stronger any way other than absorption.
Had perfect Cell decided, after fighting Goku, and being told that Gohan is stronger, to legitimately give up on destroying the earth and instead acknowledged that there was more strength to be had, within one year (since he appears to not need food or sleep) he would have reached SSB level power.

Goku had to go beyond SSJ to match 17. Does that mean 17 was more powerful than pre-immortal Zamasu?

You think he told her he was an android?

>yfw Goku just turns out to be some retarded battlefag
>literally anyone else can surpass him with ease if they were trying to (except Jobeta)

It's possible that, given his mixed ki, that gaining ki through traditional training would have been extremely difficult
but what's more likely is his programming literally y2ked at perfect form.
anything higher is just an error, and not possible to him.

>one year
Frieza did in 3 months.

He also has ssj bullshit rage powerup that conveniently wasn't present when he fought Gohan, as well as 17's apparent capability to keep up with god trained saiyans.

The fact he became stronger after almost dying proves you wrong, he can become stronger. Also you still have no proof he couldn't become stronger by training. It could simply be that absorbing things was faster.

Super is complete shit.

Pretty sure the androids were stated to have unlimited power which is why Cell needed them, meaning that if Cell bothered to train instead of sucking his own dick over muh perfection he'd easily reach god level

I thought 17 had an infinite power source. How is he getting stronger?

this x2

MANLET

Unlimited energy, as in they energy blast nonstop without a needed rest period.

>mods deleting the actual DBS thread

THEY
DO
IT
FOR
FREE

Oh, I don't disagree with that
I was just saying that I think the more logical reason is because he couldn't conceive a "more perfect" power, so training wouldn't have occurred to him.

Could you imagine if he spent the 10 days before the cell games training?

other thread was erased

This is why I want cell to came back
Not as a villain but as a neutral guy
All it need is Cell decide that destroying the universe is boring and just train to be strong

Maybe the next episode will tell us that he was fighting ALIEN poachers too

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>I thought 17 had an infinite power source. How is he getting stronger?
he is moving towards infinity

I'd pay them to delete mangacucks and toeipedros.

infinite energy output doesn't mean maximum energy output.
Also he can get stronger by training his body and using his natural energy.
Imagine if Tien had an infinite energy generator, meaning he wouldn't get tired. How quickly could he rise up in power

>mods literally so gay they delete the actual thread for their cuckbando

it lost

Soon.

underrated

Why does goku keep transforming into SSB if he is going to hold back. I mean doesn't that transformation drain all of his stamina?
Why would he transform against 17? I mean as far as we know 17 doesn't know shit about God's or how powerful they are. So why would he care?

OK I used pic related as base and I did my version of

Probably because of the "pepe" in the OP.

>17 can train virtually as along as he wants because his body won't get any stamina drain
>it's been more than ten years
>WAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW IS HE MATCHED WITH SSB GOKU?????

Powerlevelfags are fucking retarded holy kek...

...especially because there's another actual plot hole, if 17 was so strong why didn't he do anything during Buu or Golden Frieza?

I enjoyed this episode. Glad to see 17 in good shape, but it just feels inconsistent. Even if its justified by Goku holding back it stil feels shitty, and was done poorly. Just another reason why powerlevels are cancer.

He trained, duh.

I hate these shitty filler episodes
Whens the stupid tournament

>Why does goku keep transforming into SSB if he is going to hold back
To have a power that's above SSJ3 but not max to test his choices.
>I mean doesn't that transformation drain all of his stamina?
You realise he's not doing all of these in the span of like five minutes right?
>Why would he transform against 17?
See above.
>I mean as far as we know 17 doesn't know shit about God's or how powerful they are. So why would he care?
Once again see above.

It's not rocket science.

>b-but it doesn't drain stamina in the anime, t-that's from cuckataro fanfiction!

Dr. Gero was such a genius, he figured out how to copy Zeno's powers. But he wanted Cell to inherit all of it so only set 17 and 18's power to low. With nothing holding them back, they're free to start going to infinite powerlevel.

The same reason frieza didn't think of training for 10 minutes before trying to fight Goku.

To be fair, the actual thread was complete cancer with all the South Americans and Mexicans competing with each other to see who could throw out the most buzzwords in a thread. It was disgusting.

Because he can't sense ki, not to mention that he lives on an island in the middle of nowhere.

I'm guessing it'll be at episode 92 at least.

Toei can't write for shit

fuck you these episodes have been great

the 50x transformation for SS was Goku specific, for the first time.
Just like with SSG, every transformation we've seen a saiyan go through leads to their base/lower forms quickly closing the gap afterwards.

You know how multipliers work right?

SSB has a much higher ceiling than the SSJ forms meaning he wouldn't have to continually expend more power just to reach the next level once he hits the limit of the current level.

The actual tournament probably won't be any better knowing Toei.

These episodes are better than the first three major arcs of super.

What did you guys expect? His best friend is a tree hugging animal loving hippie.

Of course by honoring 16's name by becoming a Park Ranger would have him develop some cuck tendencies.

17 choosed to have a paceful life (a life devoted to protect the animals, at least).

He helped making people raise up their hands to give energy to Goku against Buu; and that's all of it, far away.

He lives by his own.
What's so hard to understand?

No
user want it right now

The more I think about it, the more 17 being on par with Goku makes sense, and actually might fill a major unexplained plot point back in the android saga.

People think about the 17 and 18 as androids with set power levels that can never improve with training, but they really are cyborgs who can benefit from training. Not only that, but they literally have an infinite power source inside them.

Going into speculation, too much energy and their fleshy organic parts would probably pull a Yakon, so there must be some sort of limitation on how much power they draw on at any instance of time. unlike normal humans, their biggest limitation isn't energy generation but their own body's capability of handling the generated energy. Training would probably allow them to increase the amount of energy they could draw upon from their energy source.

As to how this'd explain a plot point, Future Trunks mentioned main timeline 17 and 18 were even stronger than future timeline's 17 and 18. If future 17 and 18 never learned they could regulate their own energy generation and just left it at Gero's default, it'd explain the disparity.

Why the fuck would he bother with that, when Goku has it covered? You saw his reaction to learning the fate of those who lose the tournament. He only cares about local threats to the wildlife, he doesn't give a fuck about threats to the planet on up.

>Giving orphans a home
>Cuck
I fucking hate you all faggots

That's not saying much.

Regardless of Goku holding back or not, what tier do you think is 17 after this fight?

Wasnt the earth destroyed instantly during those times?

>filler episodes
>wants tthe characters to randomly appear in the tournament out of nowhere

The exhibition matches were actually pretty good so I have high hopes

>"orphans"
Sure

>user want it right now
I feel the same.

>why didn't he do anything during Buu
that was like 6 years prior. He may not have been that strong. We don't know WHEN he started training. I would wager it wasn't until he started a family. After all, during the Cell Saga, other than his sister there were 14 people on par with him or stronger (cell Jrs count). That's gotta be a blow to his ego. Also he might have been killed by Buu in one of his global genocide events.
As for Frieza, how the fuck would he even know about that. Frieza just showed up and was beaten in like... 15 mins.

yeah these episodes are being a great set-up, I especially loved seeing U11's point of view
that scene where Toppo casually hangs out in a bar all worried about Goku was excellent

>Super Saiyan 2 and 3 having imaginary "Grades"

The point of Super Saiyan 1's muscled-up forms is that it was essentially SSJ2 incomplete. Vegeta even said when Gohan transformed he perfected the transformation without the speed loss that came with it.

>call your friends and your friend's brother
> "randomly appear"

>all these anti-holdbackfags with their shitty ms paint images
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dabura? meh off course we don't know for certain

yes. You know multipliers don't have to be static, right?

Good answers, I concede
So basically there are no plot holes or inconsistencies here, why are autists whining again?

He's definitely above RoF Frieza. Super Saiyan Goku was getting his ass kicked

So who does Vados have sex with, regularly?

>headcanon about grades
Fuck off I'm sick of that shit

>Vegeta even said when Gohan transformed he perfected the transformation without the speed loss that came with it.
Filler

I don't see how he could train that hard without gravity or a teacher. That being said it does seem like androids should be able to get very strong since they have unlimited stamina and could keep training forever.

When you can't actually take down an argument, you just make shitty MS Paint comics
That's how it works here in Sup Forums

So basically you have no clue what you're talking about.

the scene is Android 17 is standing above the guy telling him not to hurt the animals/forest is parallel to Future 17 almost killing that old dude before Trunks saves him

nigga u didnt even post an even vaguely anime related pic baka fuking crossboarders

goku spamming SSB has basically ruined this series for me

ALL the power level inconsistencies so far could be solved if he'd stop spamming his fucking god powerup in every sparring match with a minor character

17 must have been WAY stronger than goku when beerus came to earth. why didn't he seek 17 out instead? how come 17 didn't beat buu? if you make a power curve from the android arc to now he should definitely have been stronger than buu during his arc

Probably, Kais are weak shits.

>this only shows that a cell that was given time to train would be stronger than the other shitty androids

this is dragon ball
there's a fuckton of orphans
Goku's an orphan, Vegeta's an orphan, Piccolo's an orphan, Yamcha's presumably an orphan, Tien's an orphan, choutzu's an orphan, I think Gohan was an orphan for a few minutes during the buu arc.

anons, before you start being shitters with power levels, it was translated by the good nigga herms that goku said "ill try not to kill you"

cabba

Leave Jiren to me, Goku.

But user, he have his headcanon
What about his headcanon? We can't fight such a thing!

UUB FINALLY CONFIRMED FOR SUPER

I TOLD YOU KEKS THEY WOULDNT WRITE HIM OUT

Here's how the manga version is going to go

>17 is matched with SSJ Goku
>Goku turns SSG
>17 begins to lose
>Goku turns SSB
>it's too much for 17, he forfeits
>later on at the campfire 17 looks all worried and glum after the sparring session
>I-it looks like I took d-damage, emotional damage

Me too, anons. Hopefully those leaks will come out tomorrow.

He was confirmed 50 episodes ago dingus

I doubt the manga will have this shitty filler.

This is already pathetic, toeishill. I guess is time to stop shitposting