Starbucks is now in damage control

Starbucks is now in damage control

>screenshot went viral showing a supposed employee saying she was contaminating white customers food
>many informed Starbucks
>Starbucks is saying this person does not exist
>image was shilled hard on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7otowk/why_is_this_allowed_starbucks_employee_puts_blood/
youtube.com/watch?v=nW-qhAAhMyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Image in question

lmao Starcucks

The_Donald Mega Thread Locked

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7otowk/why_is_this_allowed_starbucks_employee_puts_blood/

We do not have an employee by that name (now)

the drinks are made in front of customer..why not try shit at a closed kitchen place like fast-food restaurants

it is obvious that they are lying.If they admitted that their employee put shit in customers food it would mean a disaster for their brand.

Another one saying she supported Isis

bots are doing this

Well fuck me...what happened here honestly? Was this a false flag?

>hor chocolate
obviously original.If it was made by a white troll it wouldnt have grammar mistakes

of fucking course starbucks is going to lie, i knew they would try to cover it up. think about it, how is it in their interest whatsoever that people find out about this? at best, they have terrible publicity and decreased sales at those locations, and at worst, they have to pay millions of dollars for legal settlements and medical testing for all the possibly affected customers(HIV/AIDS/insert nigger disease here)

get the word out! anyone got links to the archived threads? an user called around and found the location where she worked and spoke to the manager, who said she wasnt there yet but asked to take a message. then coincidentally the niggerbitch started posting excuses on twitter about how she got hacked, while still making anti-white racist comments. fucking deserves a noose to be honest.

any atlanta anons available to print and post these around starbucks locations or leave on windshields?

Niggers aren't dumb enough to do something so incrim-

youtube.com/watch?v=nW-qhAAhMyY

The robots know how to divide us. We're fucked. Shia Lebouf is protesting the wrong thing!

Not a big enough common enemy to intermingle with faggot redditors, fuck off and never link us to them again.

I got the right wing safety squad investigation unit looking into the matter to see if it was a Jewish trick

Turds, part of this complete breakfast.

It's not a fucking false flag. This shit happened. Our bread has been pruned and deleted. Starbucks says our screencaps are fake. This is cia level nigger shit. If you were here from the beginning you would see the subversion from a mile away. Don't let these cocksuckers get away with it. Bring in the archives. Don't stand down. Now is the time to fight.

its just T Swift making a troll account to pass the time inbetween her busy work schedule

Thanks greek bro

Good eye

>Starbucks says screenshots are fake
>Shitload of archived pages
>What do?

If it wasn't true they would ignore it. Best course of action for a customer these days is to not give your money to business that have blacks working for them.

Bump

link to old thread:

looks like it got deleted

Yes this shit did happen... Shaneeqa made her herself.

Have some respect for the strain that was required to birth this shit.

Atlanta, home of the turd sandwich.

There’s been multiple cases of niggers beating/killing white people on kikebook livestream. There should be no doubt that they’re capable of putting shit and AIDS blood in your fucking coffee.

Guys, dont let the shills push you down like a turd down the toilet.

This is operation turd sandwich.

We are going to flush starbucks down the toilet.

>this timeline atm

They are saying the screenshots are fake. How fucking retarded can you be? They should have just kept saying they have no employee by that name working for them. Bad move starcucks.

It is a troll. We figured it out 15 threads ago. Keep larping faggots

Watch Starbucks stock in the morning this is going to drive that value way down lol

This isnt always true.If a black person is in a company amongst many whites I can guarantee you that he is extremely competent.In the other hand if a place is filled with niggers then you can expect shit in your food

Hah

Shot themselves in the foot, trying to be the judge

They are not judges of pictures

They do not have autism weaponry

All they have is Shaneequa and her turd sandwiches

They love to feed turd sandwiches to white peepo

>they don’t realize black women use different names for everything
Didn’t that fat shrek looking bitch from the Zimmerman trial have like 5 different aliases?

ITT anons post all the sceencaps we have.

The only people who enjoy Starcucks $6 Glorified Milk&Syrup Sugarbombs are soyboy nu-males so I don't see the issue.

Turd squadron reporting in for duty!

"How the fake images were created" local authorities will find out that the blackie used their real name on application and find out who the person is and then arrest them. Then the media will help jewbucks cover it up.

thanks leaf

Yes, it is the monkey effect

You cant "pocket money" from over charging customers. The register makes the price, and then it gets paid. It's itemized. You can't just do a "94 dollar cars to cash item"

The person is real and not named Shanell Rivers. In the deleted breads people had found a plausible connection to a real individual and the Starbucks location in question. user posted a picture from outside the closed location. The threads got shut down because it's real.

Well guess Starbucks is ignoring or covering it up to protect their pets.

Guess our only hope now is the Atlanta PD or health department. Don't let us down!

This is a fake and gay false flag. This person does not exist. It is a nu media attempt to make Sup Forums look foolish. We know better. Every post in all of these threads saying otherwise is a shill or a misinformed child trying to go with the flow.

Sup Forums is too smart to fall for false flag attacks like this Buzzfeed. Go shill Reddit they'll believe anything. Actually not even Reddit fell for this scam so your tactics need a lot of work. The "isis memo" was clearly written by a male channer. It uses identical phrasing and composition to what people use here.

You faggots don't even know how long the supposed account was up for, don't you think it's telling that all of these were created in the last couple days? Not of a long history? If you can't go back a year or two and all the shit your pointing to is recent then it says obviously fake.

I haven't seen any archives of the comments posted. Just screencaps. Got any archives?

I really want to believe this story, but this alone makes me think it's 4chins bait.

True story, the only time I caught someone red handed spitting in my shit was an Israeli woman at Starbucks. I asked for a refill she said they don’t do those but she would just this once. She turns and spits in my empty cup thinking I didn’t see it and then filled it up with coffee. The manager or someone noticed and threw it out and made a new one. I was like 19 at the time and a total bitch back then so I didn’t do shit.

Dont listen to the shills.

Probably paid for by (((starbucks)))

They are on damage control

Keep up the spreading of the news

Starbucks feeds turd sandwiches to white peepo in atlanta

Call the Atlanta Georgia health department get every Starbucks searched

No bro.

We need to keep sharing.

Starbucks is panicking

Can't wait for their new diarrhea machiatto!!!

Damn, the US fucking sucks.

Someone told her to say that, not too shabby but she has the same texting style in all of her posts and can easily pinpoint her gps to it never being stolen if she does file a report.

All the old threads are on 4plebs, if someone archived it and linked it, it'd be in one of the old threads. I'm sure they all had Starbucks in the OP

So wait who are Starbucks pissed at? The ((profile)) creator/employee or people who posted screen shots and reported them?

I don't know what you people were expecting desu

Is this legit F a m, I fall for this shit all the time

This sounds fake. Chocolate sprinkles really? So she made some finally ground dog shit dust, brought it into work and put it into a coffee? Too much effort.

Repeat after me :

I user,
Swear allegiance to the turd sandwich

do they not consider this person may be using an alias on social media? additionally, how do they know that the screenshots are fake? i didnt know starbucks had 400lbs hackers working for them

The thing is that this Atlanta, only nigger women will be working there and they won’t get shit done, better to try the police department instead.

ITT Shills from Starbucks

the screenshots were real and the bitch had many other posts against white people. plus after anons started calling her manager and leaving reviews on yelp and google and spreading shit on social media all of a sudden she started claiming she got hacked

uhhh...no?

MIKE LEADER REPORTING FOR DUTY. PIC RELATED

God whoever wrote it did not spend much effort to cleanse the very distinct Sup Forums pattern from the writing.

Call the Georgia health department tomorrow get every Starbucks in Atlanta searched and inspected.

At themselfes

how could you tell she was israeli, were you in israel?

As long as you dont fall for the turd sandwich, youll be ok

Stay out of atlanta

This reeks of Aussie banter.

>trusting a nigger with your food
Serves these white people right, if I walk into a restaurant and see a single nigger/spic/gook/muzzie/hebe/punjabi I turn around and leave. No establishment that hires subhumans deserves my business.

Just as they were about to reveal new logo

That's my pic lol. Bought my 15 fully upgraded macbook pro from a coworker for 300 clams. But yeah. Definitely not fake. Let's get this cunt.

Listen. This is going to make a dent in Starbucks stock. I'm rolling with it. If we can fuck Starbucks in any way I say do it. Fuck what you say. Nobody will take us seriously and nobody ever will. I'm going to try to actually do something to bury them have fun doing nothing like always.

Reported for raiding

Well then, twitter is not taking care of this then.

But all white pride twitter posts are getting hit.

Fuck that shit man.

If you want to live in a world where white people get fed turds, thats you man, may I recommend Atlanta ? And maybe the turd sandwich as well...

STARBUCKS RAN THE IMAGES THRU THEIR ELITE FAKENESS MACHINE AND DETERMINED THE SCREENSHOTS THEMSELVES ARE FAKE. CONTINUE BUYING AIDS LATTES NOTHING TO SEE HERE. /THREAD

No, but if you know a grande machiotto costs 6 sheckels and whitey comes up and pays with cash, you give the coffee and pocket the cash. Never ring it up.

>Budweiser
You would probably enjoy bodily fluids in your Starbucks coffee...

Right wing safety squad investigation unit is seeing if it is an elaborate Australian troll or a Jewish trick by Starbucks. Will possibly have results tomorrow

damn thats a great deal, did you have to do any work on it? what year was it made? i am looking for a macbook myself, and am shocked at how expensive used ones are. ebay has ones from 2008 for like $300, the resale value on these things is incredible

but yeah lets not get sidetracked this bitch and starbucks have to pay. anyone have a link to her archived posts?

Wait, so Starbucks says she doesn't work for them, but she obviously does because her manager says her job is safe. Starbucks is shooting themselves in the foot here.

This. Fuck Reddit.

Clams are delicious. What a tasty deal.

>be dunkin donuts
>tired of starbucks taking hipster customers
>make fake facebook account of sheboon
>make posts about working at starbucks and contaminating food
>pay 100 homeless people $10 each to copy-paste screenshots of these fake account posts on a nazi-frog shitposting forum
>starbucks in damage control, angry white people run back to dunkin

Starbucks stock is bullet proof
Only stock more bullet proof is twitter ponzi scheme stock.

t. never worked in retail sales

Someone get the fuck on this.

Thats right.
Have fun.

If starbucks want to apologize, let them have a bite of their famous Atlanta turd sandwich.

It’s not, indignant black women act like this nowadays, you can tell by how many shitty laughing reactions she gets when she is talking about being hacked, all her Faceberg friends know how she is.

This

>Never had retail job

Disn't starcucka recently hire 100000 refugees to work for them? Is it any wonder the blacks are angry?

Fuck off shill

We are bringing this turd down

Niggers hate white people.

This. Starbucks is in panic mode they don’t know what’s even going on yet.

her fb: shekelbook.com/shanell.rivers.731