Latin Language

Should we revive Latin language as a lingua franca of our future white ethnostate? Do you understand latin?

English

>our future white ethnostate
Sup Forums campaigned for a zionist that created a tax system to privilege billionaires, and to this day still think he's a GOD EMPEROR.

Just let it sink for your future plans.

>should we revive this dead inefficient language that's been superceded because we're a bunch of backwards worshippers of past successes?

>using a lingua franca other than frankish as a lingua franca

nobody would ever take your retarded idea seriously

Hebrew was successfully revived, do you think Israel is backward country? Why not Latin as well -- there is a lot of literature written in Latin and it was pretty influential for most European languages.

IUADAEORUM EUNT DOMUS!!!

puella portat agricolam in silwam

yeah, i don't remember anything except for 1st year latin

English, french, latin, and greek.
All 4 should be official languages.

Weni Widi Wici

Its English, retard.

Only if I get to be a member of the monarchy

Why would you want an international white ethno state?
There are valid and distinct cultural and genetic differences that shouldn't be suppressed.
Should Eastern Slavs have unfiltered immigration into Western Europe?

For a white ethnostate in the US, English is good enough.

This is a good demonstration of what a buncha retards you Sup Forums fags are.

Latin is a shitty, antiquated language abandoned because it doesn't work very well. It lacks the lexicon and grammatical structure to function well for a modern society. It's just a shit language that stopped being useful a thousand years ago.

These are all good points but I was aiming more for Roman Empire revival.

fpbp

English, now and forever

This are all minor issues that can be addressed once we agree to get started with this program. Hebrew was dead for much longer than Latin and it works perfectly well in Israel.

Et in tenebris ut gustare semel iterumque sanguinem

Yes: you could take Latin, add a few thousand words, change the syntax and voila--it'd be Spanish. Congrats.

I would personally fashion it more in the spirit of modern day Romanian but it would still be very very different. Anyway, this is all open to debate. That's why we have this thread.

No, you have this thread because you are seeking the cheap and easy thrill of gratification by being lauded by what you imagine are faceless hordes on the internet.

The problem is that your idea is stupid. You are stupid. Your desire for an "ethnostate" is stupid. And your using English to talk about the virtues of Latin is particularly stupid.

Every European language is based on Latin anyway to some degree so I say why not.

>Your desire for an "ethnostate" is stupid
Bumping this thread just for that, Avraham

why? even romans spoke greek

That's just flatly wrong. For instance? The language you are currently communicating and reading this comment in is not based on Latin to any degree. It simply contains a few loan-words. To claim that's "basing the language on Latin to some extent" is a ridiculous logical claim that would necessitate that English is basically Assyrian and we should all just give up and learn Hindi.

>what you imagine are faceless hordes on the internet.
That's not how I imagine any of you. But other than that I admit you make some good points.

>The problem is that your idea is stupid. You are stupid. Your desire for an "ethnostate" is stupid. And your using English to talk about the virtues of Latin is particularly stupid.
Yet everything you call stupid worked perfectly for Israel, Jews and Hebrew language.

English is Germanic, with a few loan words the syntax is different

We should all speak Greek like the authors of the bible did desu.

It worked perfectly for the Jews? Is that why every single Israeli has to join the military and they are under constant threat of total annihilation from their neighbors on all sides? It worked so great for them that half the world wants to drop nukes on their heads and basement-dwelling dipshits spend all day sperging about them on the internet.

>hebrew

yea maybe we should all speak aramaic or celt

Roman is a conquerors language hebrew is a conquered language

I don't think that's because they speak Hebrew.

Yeah shill here don’t reply he’s been identified elsewhere, been doing it for a while

Latin without inflections:
Latino es lingua internationale in occidente de Europa ab tempore de imperio romano, per toto medio aevo, et in scientia usque ultimo seculo. Seculo vigesimo es primo que non habe lingua commune. Hodie quasi omne auctore scribe in proprio lingua nationale, id es in plure lingua neo-latino, in plure germanico, in plure slavo, in nipponico et alio. Tale multitudine de linguas in labores de interesse commune ad toto humanitate constitute magno obstaculo ad progressu.

Yes.
No.

How do you say nigger in Latin?

Roman isn't a language. And the Hebrews conquered their fair share. The Ugaritic city-states that preceded the nation of Israel were conquered by the people who eventually became the ancient Israelis. They were a polytheistic, loosely aligned group of cities that each had a patron "god," until two city-states banded together and said "our gods are the same and also the only real one" and then they murdered all their neighbors and said "ok we're Jews now or you die."

I don't either. But your claim that any of it is working perfectly for Israel is pretty stupid.

No idea what grudge you're carrying around, bud, but it's got nothing to do with me.

Aethiopian.

>I don't think that's because they speak Hebrew.
Of course not it's because they are evil insular back stabbing bitches who will kill (but not die oy vey) for the kibbutz.

Romans be like
>oh whatever
>life is meaningless
>gonna defeat those guys before they defeat me
>is it civil war time yet?
>what's the meaning of life?
>me feels so sad
>tfw no xanax

American joyful pop culture has always sided with freedom-loving Celtic and Germanic barbarians

Every European language has already Latin alphabet minus Russian niggers. Hebrew was dead for much longer than Latin and has fucked up alphabet yet they succeeded.
You are all Jews hating the idea of reviving language of your conquerors the Roman Empire, no surprise US flag says it all.

>But your claim that any of it is working perfectly for Israel is pretty stupid.
They seem to understand each other well

poor jews

Negrus

>do you think Israel is backward country?
>pol
Where do you think we are?

I have no idea what your point is supposed to be. You and I understand one another well, too. So what the fuck does any of it have to do with having an "ethnostate" language?

Be surprises: niger (literally 'black')

Romanian is the closest language to latin. And we hate Romanians.

That's incorrect. That is the Latin word for the color black. It has nothing to do with "black" people, who were referred to as Aethiopians, which was a Greek loan word used to describe anyone non-Egyptian from Africa. Or Africanus. The concept of African people being "black" is a fairly modern idea that came well after Latin died as a language.

You should follow the conversation. You said it's "stupid to claim Hebrew works for Israel." I am just informing you that it in fact does work. Therefore Latin may work for our ethnostate. Whether it's the best choice is a different question, but it's certainly a candidate, along with Greek, French and English.

if you're a western "evropean", you should know that the romans despised your people, as they saw you as nothing but mindless barbarians (they literally considered you to be the most inferior beasts on this planet). HHAHAHAHA

>Every European language has already Latin alphabet minus Russian niggers.
t. szch czsz zcxz nigger

Latin and Cyrillic alphabets are both an offshoot of the Greek alphabet, ours can express Slav sounds without cargo sczczcz's.

No, I didn't. I don't think you're actually reading the comments that you're responding to.

I said:
>>The problem is that your idea is stupid. You are stupid. Your desire for an "ethnostate" is stupid. And your using English to talk about the virtues of Latin is particularly stupid.

user said:
>Yet everything you call stupid worked perfectly for Israel, Jews and Hebrew language.

You see, everything that I was referring to was an ethnostate with an ethnic-particular language. Which isn't working out very well for Israel at all.

I have a Latin word on my license plate.

That's what you said to user but to me you said
>But your claim that any of it is working perfectly for Israel is pretty stupid.
I made claims only for Hebrew language working for Israel, nothing else.

>white ethnostate

sad desu

We should just create a new language comprised of English, French, Spanish, German, and Japanese.

Because that's who will be allowed into our ethno state, and we will win the war against the Han People's dynasty.

ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

Hey i like classical languages too but they’re not meant to be spoken. The versions of Latin and Greek we know are the literary forms which people never used in day to day life. Hence why we’ve got modern romance languages

you mean esperanto....?

French is just a gay sounding latin dialect

HITLERUS VERO NIHIL MALI GESSIT