Hello jews, what do you think of east-asia?

I'm wondering if you can gives us insight into what you think of east-asia. Do you think we're just as stupid as whites? Do you hate us? Do you hate us as much as whites? Can we be friends or are we destined to be enemies? Thanks in advance

I love whites and Asians , their civilizations deserve to be preserved and niggers and sand people need to go.

We need to infiltrate you and cum inside your daughters so us Jews can make Jewish video games and Jewish anime that perpetuates the Holomeme

Give me a Korean Waifu please...

Yes , by helping Hitler Japan was complicit in the gassing of our 6 barillion brothers and sisters . Please gibs reparations

but you are sand people

serious answers only pls

just be white and rich, and decently good looking

Any Asian girl will prefer a tall Aryan blonde beast over short and hairy sniveling money changers.

This is a bullshit thread we’ve had a thousand times.

East Asians are the only nonwhites I don’t think should die.

They’re smart, hardworking, etc.

But even if that weren’t true, 90% of the people here have yellow fever and are obsessed with Asian women. It’s pathetic and creepy. Almost certainly you know this.

>East Asians are the only nonwhites I don’t think should die.

i'm talking to jews euromutt

There is zero good reason you would specially ask Jews here.

You’re just baiting. Go seek out a Jewish forum if you actually want an answer.

>You’re just baiting.
i'm not asking you. i'm asking your masters directly. stop interfering in matters that have nothing to do with you

>Go seek out a Jewish forum if you actually want an answer.
do you have any suggestions? should i try /int?

>Do you think we're just as stupid as whites?
yes. south korea already accepted jewish propaganda without a fight. china has been influenced since mao. it is only the japanese that are truly resistant but even that has limits; look at the state of japan's economy

I'm a White guy married to an East Asian girl. It's obvious that Whites and East Asians are highly compatible peoples in general. East Asians are intelligent and attractive people and are capable of integrating and even running democratic societies. Everyone knows the only real problem races are the darkies: blacks & browns and their favorite religion, Islam. Fuck those people.

test

ok thank you, but i'm talking to jews. are you jewish?

i'm talking to jews, not ignorant whites

We love asians, I mean - who's going to make our electronics and shoes if not you guys.

ok, will you leave us socially alone?

P L A S T I C

Saved

bump