You amerimutt spammers are going to love this

You amerimutt spammers are going to love this
>Live in California
>be half way over the border wall by being half Mexican and quarter Hungarian and quarter British but manage to look white to everyone I've met because I took none of the Mexican genes on appearance or personality.
>date a german,native american,quarter black chick
>she has a kid with a literal albino from a one night stand and his nigger genes makes him still not be in the picture and just smokes weed and doesn't do anything.
>kid has big nostrils, lips, blue eyes and blonde hair with white skin.
Now this is where I come along
>Meet her poor wealth fare ass online. I scrounge 50k a year
>Couple of dates later she wants to come to my house
>I have 3 kids already
>Had 3 with a Russian,Spain,Mexican chick.
>Amerimutt intensifies.
>Kid's mom took on all of the bad traits and cheated on me with an autistic Hispanic guy who paints toy cars and married him behind my back.
>She's thinking she's being replaced as the mother and abandoned her role because new girl watched movies with me.
>Set up a sex night with new girl.
>Want privacy so we get a hotel
>I was described as a monster (She has had 10 sexual partners) and made her cum really fast, and before her I dated and fucked a pure blooded Iraqi rich (parents own a franchise company) Catholic Chaldean chick(19 year old, I'm 28) and took her virginity (dumbass thought putting part of my dick didn't count even though there was times I went all in) and she fucking loved the sex too so I guess I'm doing something right for only being 5.5 inches big
>Had to leave the hotel but she stayed and invited her best friend/ex of 8 years over for slumber
>Morning after sex I get a long serious of texts from her recent Ex
>her recent ex is an alcoholic female to male trans named Danny dated for 2 years and has a kid
>Now we're being harassed everyday and stalked by a LARP male.
So my question is how do I build a gas chamber big enough for 9 people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=953PkxFNiko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes has an answer for you I am sure. this is Sup Forums

What the fuck

You fucking degenerate

Jesus Christ!!!!!! I feel dirty just from reading this. WTF?????

Again, how should I anhero 9 of us?

No garbage outside of

I live a kind of chaotic life user :) I want to gas us all.

Sorry, I just got back from my friend’s house and the 4 of us went through 6 bottles of wine so I couldn’t follow any of this.

You can't build a gas chamber because you're not white

>Mix raced Nazi learns how much of a mutt he is while being good in bed then deals with a female to male trans harassing him.
It's a normal day in California.

Schematics when? I'm serious.

Just hop the border into Mexico it will work itself out

sounds like a mess, you should just kill yourself

>half 3/4 irish russian mexican iraqi

I literally can't tell who's fucking who any more. How autisitc will future generations of Americans handle this?

Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=953PkxFNiko
this song is your life soon

Activate your spic genes to be detached and aloof. Everything will sort itself out, trust me

>part spic has mutt orgies in americaland
>I only have loneliness and hatred in germanyland

I feel like shit now.

Also building a gas chamber is easy, do you have a spacy basement for partying? Start a party with those people and get them drunk AF then set up a coal grill that dimly burns in another room of the basement. Then just keep them down there, carbon monoxide can't be dmelled nor seen.

I'm.simple half English and quarter irish and Scottish

kek wtf

>It's a normal day in California.
this and only this

Shut up caveperson, you had to STEAL fire.