Starbucks is in full damage control

Starbucks is in full damage control

>a image went viral showing a supposed employee saying she was contaminating white customers food
>Starbucks is saying the screenshot is fake and the woman in question does not exist
>it is currently being debated on Sup Forums weather its real or fake

Right wing safety squad investigation unit is looking into the matter, either Starbucks is lying or the whole thing is an elaborate Aussie troll

Except news articles about this ordeal tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7otowk/why_is_this_allowed_starbucks_employee_puts_blood_in_white_peoples_coffee/
archive.is/d5kPl
mobile.twitter.com/Starbucks/with_replies
youtu.be/hPbrlNsMTg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Starbucks denying the accusation

She shows some Isis support

>they've already killed her

It was obvious from the start that this was a real person using a fake name to cover her tracks. She’s not stupid enough to admit to this kind of stuff under her real name.

Meanwhile her friends are very real, and it’s pretty obvious from their reactions that they know her, expect this kind of behavior from her, and support her actions

Now if you want to find her real account just check her Fakebook friends list. I guarantee she is friends with herself. Look for the person who liked her posts the most times

>her

That has to be a troll.

It's a troll. We figured it out 17 threads ago. Keep larping faggots

Show her trying to say her account got hacked while all her friends are laugh reacting to her posts

This has gotta be a Sup Forums puppet account

Doesn't the ground pit bull shit make it sound obviously fake?

she's using a fake name. look at her post likes and you will find the link to her real account. niggers always boost their fake account likes with their real account.

#metoo

This. Doesn’t matter if it’s a fake name she actually knows these people. We can find her real shit.

fake as hell. I mean I wish it was real lmao..but dis shit staged as shit nigga. fuck wipipo tho :^P

I'm gonna laugh so hard when it turns out we all just got trolled

10/10

someone report her to the fbi

The_Donald Megathread Locked

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7otowk/why_is_this_allowed_starbucks_employee_puts_blood_in_white_peoples_coffee/

Me and my wife's son won't be going to Starbucks anymore that for damn sure now

it's definitely real, looking at her writing, its consistent, there's barely a troll alive that could pull off this subtlety without actually being a black woman. It's authentic, unlike a troll, who couldn't help themselves by exposing they are trolling. see:

One disgruntled employee messes around with customers food a little bit, and the Not-Bright Alt-Right wants to burn down every Starbucks out there

But if one white police officer shoots an innocent suspect, then the Not-Brigjt Alt-Right screams "Not all whites!! Not all cops!!! My race is pathetic and fragile!!"

Fuck you all

Someone pay to run a background check on the nigger

Also the tranny nigger may have a different legal name

>claims to be woke
>thinks it was the Taliban and not the jews that did 9/11
yup, we have a kang here

s-s-s-hut it down am i right

Some of it could be just bullshit to get attention but some of it could not. Doesn’t really matter all that matters is what the majority of people believe to be true. Keep pushing this and watch Starbucks lose their shit.

this

There are 20ish starbucks in Atlanta. The shebon has a single pics that depict per having long waves. She also claim that she la going to graduate (may lie) it is not going to take much effort to round up the employees matching per profile.

How many nigress are there in the 20 starbucks of Atlanta? 40? 80? 100? 140?

How many of them have a similar bodytype and hair ( even of she may had a wig)

it would take a day of work to caught her, but you need to a ct fast.

Keep messagging local authorities also if you are from atlanta go in starbucks with photocopies of the messagges ask the manager if he recognize the criminal put photocopies of it in every corner warning white people.

You can use this to your advantage.

Black people wish they could autism-dig this hard. All these phone calls will drive her and her family up the fucking wall and deep down she will be jealous because she knows WE ARE BETTER.

>Doesn’t really matter all that matters is what the majority of people believe to be true
Never change Sup Forums

clearly fake
some user gonna be in big trouble

Nothing personal kid

see:
this is the typical troll, the guy who wants you to know he's putting you on. hebrew filename, EU flag, he's basically saying its bait and you're a fish.

this:
is not some troll, its a real person. if its too subtle, it misses the point. its got to straddle the line to get the bites, like the aforementioned troll.

no, but sheboons like that can't comprehend spelling. whole thing has smelled fishy, but I still did my part because it's funny as fuck

the starbuxx larper is tranny calling himself Tamiyah.
archive.is/d5kPl
archive.is/d5kPl
archive.is/d5kPl
archive.is/d5kPl
archive.is/d5kPl

> nigger
> innocent

A nigger can't be innocent because he's guilty of being a nigger.

So not a single archive of her posts? I'm fine if Starbucks gets taken down with a hoax but I don't think this story is getting any traction.

Then if this shit is real. Pol would be the chief hypocrite to be bothered by this.

bumping because the amount of shills is absolutely mind blowing
>'this seems like one of /ourguys/, could be fake'
>despite literal mountain loads of evidence

If any of you don't immediately recognize these as shills please get off the board

>lol its just a prank bro! i got hacked i swear!
>talks more sarcastic trash about white people

>goyim know Shut it down!

Starbucks replies if interested
mobile.twitter.com/Starbucks/with_replies

jesus christ I hate Atlanta so much

Thanks for baking breads

>The shebon has a single pics that depict per having long waves.
archive.is/d5kPl
here are more pics of him.

You can always kys....
Fucking disgrace to your race soyboy.

inb4 its a jew.

any woke black person knows whites arent the problem and its the Jews that are the problem. Jews sold them into slavery, jews take their money and ours and jews are destroying our country and families.

I haven't seen that pic in like 5 years

>determining how these posts were created and circulated

Well, someone typed them, and sensationalism did the rest.

SHUT IT DOWN!

>I've been hacked
>if it happens again I'll change my password
>next month

Reminder. ITT

>Shills from Starbucks corporate
>Starbucks shareholders
>Soyboy baristas
>PermaSkepticks
>Newfags

I like a bit of Aryan blood in my morning tea, never tried Negroid before... I'll have to get some.

Starbucks partner here! I was interested in your accusations at first. Really took them seriously. Now I'm just laughing because it's obvious it's fake. Can't wait to see you guys (Sup Forums) crash and burn!

I avoid any food service that I know employs niggers. Even the ones who are not actively hostile are careless and have poor hygiene.

>Sup Forums will be a chief hypocrite for defending old white grandmas from getting nig poisoned food

She licks the bread and assumes that it's an insult, but if I licked both sides of the bread and gave the sandwich to a nigger, he would be honored. Racism truly begins inside yourself.

Remember bong aids are a thing with niggers.

Dafuq is a partner?

That’s panic mode disguised

judging how hard this is being pushed even after it being revealed the images are of a tranny i guess it went over my head that this is a big larp from someone here who made the facebook account using the black tranny images?

She apologized to her “hacker” for the vile racist comments of the butthurt caucasians that responded. Then the one about helping an old white lady who's club foot “accidentally” got caught around her ankle and violently tripped is especially mocking. Those “hacker” explanations are essentially i didnt post this, but im fine if it had happened and anybody upset about the “fake” posts are the real problem, evil white rasicsts. The majority of the reactions to her posts are also lauging emojis. What an absolute mocking and taunting spirit that dwells within this person along with absolute rage, hatred and deception.

an employee

Stockholder/owns part of the company
Guy is larping as a shitpost to make fun of the shills

I think that's what the employees are referred to as. Like how Subway's employees are "sandwich artists"

>I was interested in your accusations at first.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR ECELEB BULLSHIT FUCK OFF

ha ha ha ha, my condolences

>Brigjt
Do you even English bro???

Wait is there proof she actually works there?

We can’t let these turd eaters get the coffee codes

>lol guys this isn't important muh e-celebs

this board is as good as dead, completely subverted. I'm going to infinite.

OP make threads on infinite

>yet another obvious troll that will later be "exposed" in the media to bring yet more heat on Sup Forums and there will be an attempt to press criminal or civil charges due to starbucks' lost revenue

calling it now although it's so obvious it's pointless to call it

she already got doxxed, just stop.
>always feed the shills if you want to help

hes also a chef at wendys

she/he/it doesn't, they whole thing is a larp. the facebook account is fake, the images are of a tranny.

/biz/ fags shareholders like you are getting panicked

>infinite
cripple chan is just as cucked.
We need to all move to millchan which is on the zeronet.
Or go to some other bunker like endchan.

youtu.be/hPbrlNsMTg4

so is there any confirmation on identity or is it just a sock account? this shit could be set up by starbucks themselves the CEO is a crafty fucker and politically conscious

All niggers that work at restaurants mess with the food.
That's why you should never eat at a restaurant that hires niggers.

>infinite
cripple chan is just as cucked.
We need to all move to millchan which is on the zeronet.
Or go to some other bunker like endchan.

Anybody who drinks at starbucks knows this is all a troll post.

Literally not how chocolates are made... Food is premade and reheated...they don't use rags for bathrooms...

I am gold status, and a starbucks patron since 2009.

This is all stupid bullshit desu

I haven't touched Starbucks ever since their "muh immigrant" shit, and never will again. Not missing much - i'd occasionally get one of their crappy 'frappucinos' from a store when in a pinch, but not anymore.

IT IS A SOCK ACCOUNT
some autist from here hoaxing cunts to get them fired up.

Like i said

Reminder. ITT

>Shills from Starbucks corporate
>Starbucks shareholders
>Soyboy baristas
>PermaSkepticks
>Newfags

That’s the meme, if it’s real then someone is about to get BTFO or if it’s fake it’s a pump and dump to get the media on it

The Sup Forums safety officer is now going to bed. Will see possible buzzfeed or Vice article about this tomorrow. Have a good night everyone

So faggots don't use fake names if the want to pass off as a woman? They also don't make Facebook accounts? Hmm.. Good to know!

get skinned alive with your fucking bait, jewboy. Fucking worthless Israeli cocksucker

faggot STOP!
Kenya Shanell Rivers is not the person behind the facebook account you tranny fucking faggot.

oh it could be a real tranny and they are his pictures and he really does hate white people but i doubt they work at starbuck and i doubt his white boss is tonging is faggot ass.
we will never know who they really are.

i am betting a fake account from someone here trying to stir shit up, which i am fine with but it is not real.

according to shills, it's one of us.

Then why is there an entire facebook group about doing these same types of things to whites? Is that all /us/ too?

Yeah, I also thought that was a very weird thing to say.

#StarbucksIndiaRoast

>Mixed a dab of blood in the strawberry jam of a white man's bagel
How much you wanna bet he has aids now?