Prepping is retarded

>coworker I know says he preps
>pretty proud of himself
>tells me about all the shit he has
>nod and smile, pretend it’s interesting
>later, sitting at home, shtf and Sup Forums freaks out
>military collapses under the immense pressure within a month, suddenly /nofood/ and /noorder/
>while eating out of my cats kibble I remember my coworker
>take gun, old military BDU’s and makeshift cat kibble MRE (I’ve had worse, try the veggie omelette)
>foot it to his house and scout it out
>figure out his patterns, see if he goes outside at all, then shoot the bastard and steal his food
>or take a few of my buddies and do something smart like threaten to burn his wooden suburb house down if he doesn’t walk out with his hands up

Those are the fates for the people that tell others they prep. For the people that DONT open they’re mouth, they have a better chance of actually living out their prepper dream, but a more brutal fate if caught.

>be starving townsfolk a couple of months after SHTF
>see man in tac vest that doesn’t have scurvy walking to local shitstore market, or just spotted by a town lookout or some passerby
>people tail him for a while, find out where him and his group of military LARPers are
>”hey, that guy over there looks well fed!”
>start rumors about his grand stockpile of food
>townspeople more interested in him next time he comes to town, or is spotted around
>rumors become more grand
>townspeople become angered
>anger overflows into pure hatred
>”why should he have the food? Fucking hillbilly, he probably never contributed anything before the collapse!”
“Yeah! We should take it!”
>town assembled militia
>plan is formulated
>ranks fanatically moralized by the prospect of a good meal
>next day
>townspeople stalin rush the compound with poorly oriented shitty mass infantry tactics and a few working but fuel starved vehicles
>”hey, ten people died in the process, but we have a month supply of dry goods, a good supply of seeds, and his boots were just my size!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgsNjTyGsRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In just one post you're talking of things that never happened and of things that will never happen.

I plan to prostitute myself out to young boys for food. I have a very, very long foreskin.

OP is a fag, but it still reinforces OP’s fact that prepping is autist tier. Stuff like that just won’t happen.

>do something smart like threaten to burn his wooden suburb house down
>implying he didn't also prep his family with guns and ammunition to defend his castle.
Nice fantasies and all, user, but you'll die three days after the tap water runs out when all you've got left to drink is sewage runoff.

Oh I’m not saying I don’t have a small cache, you’d be stupid not to have one here in tornado alley. Mine isn’t topped off to the level like the family in my pic, as for the hypothetical coworker in my scenario, imagine he has a wife, kid and a dog. The kid can’t do much, and the couple can’t resist a push on the house.

> not having plans for manipulating starving townsfolk against other preps.
your coworker looks like retard

>Prepping is retarded
>preps anyway

>order is restored after a few years.
>everyone remembers that you're a criminal
>you get punished under the "new code" which is extremely severe

What if the prepper is also a gun owner?

>people have me cornered in my bunker
>no way out
>set all my stuff on fire and go down fighting

Just do basic stuff like keeping water, food (Mormons keep a three-month supply dontcha know), medicine, weapons, radio; and have a robust vehicle for getting out of Dodge. The crazy stuff like fortifying yourself in a bunker or surviving in the woods will probably get you killed.

My friend is "prepper", it seems all he does he buys thing from stores for preppers. I mean I thought that such people should gather knowledge how to sustain existence after society collapse, all they do is gathering supplies. Without knowledge about agriculture, or let's say ability to build electricity generator from scavenged parts, resources itself are not enough.

"I don't think I will ever get robbed, so I never bother to lock my doors."
You can tell who the niggers are on this board because they're too stupid to understand why having a plan is important. Not to mention it teaches you skills that a man actually needs to know. You should try growing the fuck up sometime.

There is some middle ground between the power going out during a mild storm and an apocalyptic mad max dystopia. I'd like to be prepared incase things broke down to Katrina levels for a while.

> Young boys
Just be a gay whore

idk i like talking about it. burn my house down. and most this thread is wrong.

>>or take a few of my buddies and do something smart like threaten to burn his wooden suburb house down if he doesn’t walk out with his hands up
You better be serious because I'm going to have booby traps and alarms (probably just tripwires with cans attached, nothing special) and I'm going to have a plan because I have been expecting you. I can only hope the four years I spent in the Army actually helps I'm going to kill you unless you kill me because I don't want to deal with the threat constantly. Maybe you could learn to cooperate and I help you stay alive through the lean times and you throw me some venison or rabbit every once in a while and no one has to live like animals. If you're smart you'll take me up on it and then you'll have a self interest in keeping what's now a sanctuary for you now too, safe.

Why do you think young boys will have all the bottle caps in the dystopian future?

I don't have to worry about that. Where I live we're all preppers. I'm thoroughly convinced even in total collapse we'd be fine.

dumb frogposter

>The crazy stuff like fortifying yourself in a bunker or surviving in the woods will probably get you killed.
That sucks, that's the scenario I'm most comfy with.

>ability to build electricity generator
I'm scavenging the whole generator fuck that.

I didn't lock my front door for 23 years. What the fuck are you talking about?

So OP is basically a street nigger and a murder who wants to go around stealing shit from other people and gun point then shooting them in the head.
All just for a can of beans.

иди нa хyй, ты пидop

if i were a prepper and the shtf, i would probably kill my neighbors house by house, one at a time. probably one house per night, maybe up to 3. no more than that.

i would start with the biggest house on the block, and then i would move in my sister's family and all of our shit into the new house across the street. all of the pets (besides ours) would be in another house and separated by room. we'd eat them first.

Preping is dumb because its a bunch of carbohydrates. If shtf i'm gonna eat dogs and niggers.

Write down your dumb scenarios in a book and see how it does.

>I'm scavenging the whole generator fuck that.
Pro tip:. Any electrical engine is a generator if you use it in reverse.

Thank god people like this exist. That way I know a good percentage of the population will die out in a month like this idiot.

>Telling people you are a prepper

"IF SHIT GOES DOWN ROB ME FIRST
ROB ME!
ROB ME PLEASE!"

- Preppers

/thread

I tell soyboys that I prep because I plan on raping and eating them when they come to rob me.

Most likely scenarios: you die in the apocalypse OR you get jacked and raped after a few weeks or months.

if shtf, I'm not hunkering down in my house. Your suburban home with a basement aint gonna cut it, even worse if you live in a big city. you would just be waiting for the day someone comes in to kill and rob you. if you're gonna stock up for a shtf scenario, go with some weapons, a bunch of ammunition, a bunch of water purification shit, fire starting stuff, and start reading survival handbooks. Realistically, everything you need, you should be able to carry on your back. I feel like with my Marine Corps training, I could at least last a few months.

>t.citycuck that will die within 2 weeks

>the couple can't resist a push on the house
first, let's just take my 300+ lb ex-military brother-in-law. a push on his very small house with a very young toddler, a newborn, and his wife inside would require a several man team capable of storming his house, charging up a very narrow staircase, and killing him.

you would not burn his house down, because you would be there for FOOD, not him. there is basically no chance in hell that anyone would be able to get up those stairs in any realistically-sized team.

let's compound this issue by figuring in the fact that i live within a mile from him, and my parents within half a mile.

if i were prepping, i would be prepping with my nearby family in mind, and i would tell them to do the same. we went through sandy, so suggesting a mutual "disaster preparedness" supply probably isn't a farfetched given how close-by we all live and what we all experienced. no household makes less than $100,000/yr, so if they started prepping seriously, they would be very well-stocked very quickly.

there are already several guns in the family outside of his house, where there are several more. in a scenario such as what you suggest, say we skip on the big houses and just live in my brother-in-law's smaller house because it's easily defensible.

every adult in the family can shoot, and fairly well. soon, the oldest child will learn how to shoot.

that's two young, fit, capable defenders plus three supplementary defenders and a fourth (sixth) well on her way.

ain't nobody storming the house, boy. neither are they threatening to burn our house down from a spot where we can't shoot them.

>be me
>told my coworker about my preps
>bragged about how much I had
>made sure to tell him about it each day
>society breaks down
>millions are starving
>catch coworker trying to break into my house
>tie him up, rape him
>take cordless drill, drill holes in him
>film it, make snuff film of me killing raping him
>cut him up and can him
>now he is part of my preps
>plan worked.

The only thing you really should be prepping for is your common natural disaster or power outage. Basically, just get yourself enough food and water to last a couple weeks, some gasoline to run a generator, batteries for flashlight and radio, and some ammunition in case you live a bit more of a dodgy area. All in all, just know what type of natural disasters are most likely and plan accordingly.

There's no sense in prepping for a major event, such a nuclear event or what have you. In that case, you'd better pray that you're killed instantly by the blast; because sure as shit, life will be miserable from there on out.

>It happens
>You stocked up on everything
>Lifetime power generation from harnessing the wind and local stream
>Lifetime supply of food
>New children on the way to repopulate earth
>You're still a faggot
>You're now just a faggot without internet living in the woods with a small family

i agree prepping is retarded, just as buying Gold and silver is. It's rly a waste of your money, someone is out there banging hookers and doing coke and you're sitting there with gold bar eating catfood from cans cause you think the apocalypse is gonna hit.

Anyone who stacked food cause the world gonna end blabla should rly rethink their fucking pathetic life.

hahah fuckin a

I live in sccal and have a shelter in the desert.It goes 100 feet underground It is packed with supplies

The family will not be inside 24/7. Kidnap the child. Ransom.

You guys can't be creative.

My plan is to just sit a few miles outside of a city on the interstate and wait for fleeing refugees. A couple of shots from a simple hunting rifle and there bodies and car become makeshift roadblocks, scavenge the car for supplies, rinse and repeat.

You can prep and play commando all you like, in the end you'll probably end up getting killed by me or assholes like me that you never even spotted. Kinda makes you wonder if it's worth trying surviving at all.

All this prep work. deep down all you really want to do is prep the bull. Prep the bull, user. Stop running away into these ridiculous escapist fantasies. Your grand adventure will never come, but you can explore your sexuality safely and radically, right now

Why do you drill holes in him?

preppers generally prep guns too, you stupid suicidal faggot

To fuck them, of course. Otherwise it's gay.

>drawing attention to yourself with gun shots

Please..

why anyone would "prep" anything but firearms and cash is beyond me. some people just have deep, deep autism i guess.

>cash
Even during minor happenings, cash is fucking worthless.

Ammunition is by far the greatest currency, it's a commodity that everyone in a SHTF world needs, and for every shot fired, its scarcity increases.

If the family isn't inside 24/7, neither are you.

Trolling or not, OP brings up a good point. I remember reading an article where normies gave their opinion on prepping. Of course they all though that preppers and prepping was super retarded, but several of them actually voiced concerns that the preppers wouldn't share their shit with them if shit ever did hit the fan! So not only do they look down on you, but they also think they're entitled to your shit without contributing anything themselves! Just keep it a secret and hope the lazy bastards die off fast. Most people lack even basic survival skills, so they will die off fast once shit stops working.

I laugh but thats actually not too bad of a plan. Just make sure its a real SHTF scenario before you go killin lmao

Prepping makes total sense if, like me, you live in a tornado area.
I always make sure I have a bag that has a couple days worth of food, clothes, etc. as well as a first aid kit. It’s paid off time and time again, been evacuated, had my town cut off, been stranded due to weather...

It just makes sense.
The “end of the world” stuff, less so.

the only thing Amerikuns need worry about is how to properly prep their bulls when shtf the average Sup Forums tards will be catamites to roving gangs and urban warlords

If you won't do it because its retarded how will you prep the bull?

people are prepping to live in a bunker for X amount of years ?
I would just blow my brains out, no point in living like that

Yeah but your setting up the new world to be shitty and socially darwinian, killing others opportunistically until someone finally pops the top of your skull off and takes your shit. And the cycle repeats.

>don't smoke dope kids.
try again
There will be plenty of dumb nigs who will not comprehend how bad things are and will except worthless paper in exchange for goods, for a little while anyways.

Wouldn't be too different from your mom's basement, leaf.

Preppers are betas incarnate

>urban retard fantasies: the post

money is still used in literal warzones

Prepping and leting people know you do so is retarded. The problem is that people don't even follow the governments advertisement to have food and goods for a few weeks in case of an emergency but pretty much just have enough for a day or two. Which means that as soon as shit his the fan, they will try to take what they can by any means necessary. Look how they descend like a horde of locusts on supermarkets and stores whenever something happens. Which means if you prep and even if it's the basic government advised supplies you don't let anyone know under any circumtances. It's stupid and invites danger.

I'm not worried about the end of the world or anything, but I am planning to set up a backpack with some basic supplies in case of a bushfire.

At the moment I've just got a wool blanket and some water, but I'd like if I had something more portable in case I need to leave quickly.

You don't even need to bother killing the women. They'll die and starve on their own. Unless with a huge crowd of men or backed up by them, the women will descend into bickering, milling around and not doing much of anything good. Even if some were to decide to attack you they'd be isolated with no support. Not having to kill them means you could kill the guys faster and let nature take it's course for the rest.

Oh boi a LARP thread, uhm... SEIZE THE MEANS OF FOOD PRODUCTION XDDDDDDDDDD

Kidnap the female children above a certain age and other female relatives. Extort them for resources but not on the promise to give them back but to not harm them. You get to keep both the women and the stuff. Win/Win.

>telling people you have supplies for the apocalypse
guess where they are gonna go

Prepping Cash is the most retarded thing ever. If you ever had a societal collapse it would lose any worth instantly as nothing would be around to back it up. If you want to be an autist, at least hoard something like gold that has consistently kept it's value throughout history and can be transfered easily into whatever new currency people come up with and sold anywhere. I love people like you, you look down on people hoarding stupid stuff and acting like retards all while missing that you're worse by a mile. Faggot.

OP underestimates what going a week without food will do to ones energy level and/or desire to even live.

and ya go into town with some gold and they follow ya home and steal your coins, if your not prepared to live in isolation and self sufficiency you will die.

>tell autist coworker about me being a prepper
>He takes the bait and starts stalking me when shtf
>Kill him and eat him when I run out of food.

I agree. Pure wilderness survival is the only way. Also train on being constantly mobile. Nomadic.

>talking about guns
>oh user, im going to your house during a zombie apoc!

The only reason to prep other stuff is to wait till the situation has settled down. Which will take time. It's basically to get a head start in whatever comes about after a societal collapse/disruption. So if anyone would want to do that, stuff like gold is the way to go. You'd also wouldn't show it to anyone till it's safe to do so, neither would you show them anything else. However hoarding old currency is just plain retarded to an extreme degree.

>There's no taking over a 300 lbs man's house

Just wait him out until he dies of a heart attack.

prepping for some stupid apocalyptic event is dumb as fuck. however, its smart to can/pickle your own stuff and keep a rotating stock of foodstuffs like rice, beans, salt, seasonings. Enough to survive a few weeks with no power from an ice storm like in the 80's, or a hurricane event. We lost power for 2 weeks in the huge East Coast ice storm. Parents had pickled veggies, canned soups and sauces and it was 5 of us. Dad kept bags of rice, beans and we ate lots of soup without rationing. Ended up helping 3 other families out with food. When there is no power, you miss the light at night. Having a fuckload of candles was A-number wan OK.

>tfw nobody knows i prep.

Gonna be good considering how little nords value safety.

>not living in a comfy bunker which has a bullet proof entry.
youtube.com/watch?v=DgsNjTyGsRk

Got gunz? If not, then you better get some.

>Prepping is retarded
>Describes two scenarios where the prepper is obvious

No, you’re retarded, as is broadcasting that you’re a prepper. That includes going into town post-event as much as it does blabbing about it pre-event.

Sever contact entirely prepping, some small bunker hidden in the woods with like 10 years worth of food and water. Only go outside occasionally for some fresh air/sunlight and to chuck out your shit/piss, and all of this is done never more than 100 feet from the hidden entrance. There’s no downside to this unless you NEED human social contact (meme), or the post-event troubles last longer than like 10 years, but at that point then everyone is in the same boat of being fucked.

Not kidding, I am actually planning to build an old air raid shelter. One can easily turn the three levels it has into security storage units to rent out. While building a house on top of it that will be equally as secure.

>prepping is retarded
Agreed for the reasons you posted. But that doesn’t mean you can’t think out scenarios and have supplies for at least a week. I have a couple of buddies that hunt I would round up. There’s a literal castle with moat 500 meters from my house we would take, farms too for food raids and a clean water source nearby.

evreyone has to sleep at some point

>ahaahah look at how much of an asshole I'll be because I'm smarter than everyone else

You sound like a very bad person with evil thinking

>he has a stockpiled bunker

haha what a dummy, in the event of emergency you probably won't be able to stay. You can't carry four years worth of food on your back. Your regular fridge full of food and cupboards + a week of emergency food and water will suffice. Once the fridge is empty and things still aren't looking good, that's when it's time to vamoose. Stockpile things to make your own food, don't stockpile too much food, and don't count on being able to stay, because, yes, eventually the survivors will being going door to door, kicking them in to rummage for food.

Why do every SHTF scenario autists presume that everybody would just start killing each other? At the very least there would be groups of people working together. I don't doubt that city/suburbfags would slaughter each other but rural communities would most likely work together

because they are cityfags, and people from the city are scum. they are all arrogant, uptight, and spend money on garbage just to fit in

"Marine Corps training" what training do you have you tan belt warrior? Also the only bushcraft you may have learned is in SERE or some stupid jungle survival course. All of which suck ass and you'll just starve.

> get out with gun at times of curfew
> get shot by a military drone asap

Implying in times of crisis the government would not come and take everyones stash to "redistribute" them.

Because you have an initial phase of confusion, uncertainty and no established ground rules. You would also have people starving en masse as food deliveries cut off. There's not enough food or water in most cities to last them even a few days, they are reliant on a constant stream of resources to keep them function. If it's disrupted in any way people will find themselves drinking from puddles and eating their neighbours tabby. No matter how much these people work together, they can't magically conjure up food or water.

Heh, my landsmann i got several.

>money is still used in literal warzones
Can confirm. I've been to Chicago and was able to buy stuff with money.

Good! Might come in handy when Sweden finally collapses, and "tanned Swedes" swarm the border in search for gibs.

>Why do every SHTF scenario autists presume that everybody would just start killing each other
Niggers.