Spencer BLACKED

do any of his sycophants have a satisfying explanation for having a nigger woman in his house?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.red/youre-not-going-to-get-a-new-hitler/
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's kantbot's mom

slave

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.
11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.
12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet????

Bannon bought 8/pol/

She still hasn't been doxed yet? Wtf is taking so long?

Spencer is controlled op

holy fuck, annihilated

as always, anti specer shills are grasping at straws and have nothing to work with

don't you feel embarrassed yet? you've spent all of 2017 shilling against spencer and you've gained absolutely no ground whatsoever, you're like down syndrome sufferer everybody of the vilalge is forced to put up with

Tell me about Bannon, pls. What he is about?

Kys you Zionist shill

we're just curious about an apparent black woman roaming around his house with a blanket to hide herself (his supposed wife has no reason to hide herself, she made multiple interviews, and she's a light skinned Georgian while this one is pitch black)

Dugin is literally a meme academic with no influence in the kremlin. I'm not even convinced he's even met with Putin.

Yeah he's not a Putin stooge, but the point is he is a NazBol and his disciples are Bannon and Spencer.

What if shes a house slave?

Can't believe people still defend this guy.

>you Nazi user
Everyone raises an eyebrow because how hyperbole it is. Now thanks to this idiot
>you alt right user
Everyone nods in agreement

Fuck that label. When asked or told always reply conservative or moderate.

good question.

Who else does the housework?

The dude is a trust fund kind from an old money family.
100% it's a housecleaner/maid. Even for his apartment she probably comes by once a day

It's probably just a maid. Richard Spencer is an obvious homosexual. His mystery meat wife is the only beard he needs. He's just such a cringeshow though. It's always something with this guy. If he doesn't have negresses roaming around his cheap apartment (isn't he a millionaire?) he's LARPing with a tiki torch or getting punched in the face by a literal cuck. It's a sad adventure.

House nigger.

I have been waiting for this thread to appear.

Why not call yourself just a Nationalist? Sounds too much like saying you are a nazi in Sweden?

There are white people he could hire or asian Philippines thai or at least latino but instead he wants to support a black family. GTFO

Who's going to do this work in an ethnostate?

Why hire a black person with that views.

Yes. Better say anti EU. Speak your mind but don't let them win the war by their trickery. I say I want refugees out because we can help more there and it is racist to deprive these countries of people and leave the rest suffering and since you can't save all here better save more there.

And I don't hire niggers.

I can't tell if that is a doorway or a door. it looks like something hanging off the door, but I can safely say that is not a woman.

Spencer is trash.

He would be writing anti Hitler propaganda if we were in 1933 Germany.

He's the type of person who argues the least popular opinion for attention and for the sake of it.

Not /our/ guy. Just a LARP'er who fed the media with the booby man image they were after.

The fact that anyone would create a reddit tier thread about him, makes me realize how cancerous this board has become.

That's a man.

All propaganda is a facade. Like a drama play, keeping appearances, masking what doesn’t look shiny.

As cool as Hitler was, for example because he was shorter than other Germans, and he had to look taller and down to other people, when in parades he would stand inside the car. Does giving him an image of being above others. He knew his short comings, and smartly worked around them.

The reality of things is that the common/average/generality of people, are full of faults. You can take people for their ideas and support said ideas for what they are, but we in this generation i think, we are too old for cult of personality.

>Richard Spencer is an obvious homosexual
how so

This.

You're not welcome on Sup Forums. Everybody hates you.

you fail, Sherlock

there's a video of it and that's not a door

>cheap apartment
It's on one of the best streets in old town Alexandria.

oil drilling is a cornerstone of the alt-kike

That's a man in the background. Rumors are true.

he made media spectacles like the heil trump one to enter the eye of Sup Forums and has been shilling since the election to gain acceptance

How do we know that isn't hair? Why does it get lighter in pic related?

When he did the heil Trump I knew he was trolling.

Would we ever have such a huge profile if something controversial like that didn't happen though? Look at it retrospectively.

literally no one heard of the faggot or the nonexistent alt-kike until hellary gave her alt-kike speech, then this faggot comes out of nowhere and (((the media))) (((conveniently))) blows him up

I remember one day in November or December 2016 almost every thread was Richard Spencer, shit like "have you accepted him as your leader?" people called out the blatant shilling but it was enough to get his name in people's heads

To all the anti-Spencer spergs:

dailystormer.red/youre-not-going-to-get-a-new-hitler/

Faggot.

You see that was before I became a Sup Forumsack but when he did it he was making sure the cameras were on him he was scanning the room, definitely was trying to suss people out.

serious question- has anyone ever asked Richard Spencer if he thinks Jews are white?

Sup Forums has always been Alt-Right.

He is not enemy nor rival,

he just isnt one of us.
he has his own branch of NatSoc, we have ours.

Bullshit Sup Forums was way before that.

If you don’t like Spencer or you have criticisms of him that’s fine (I have my own complaints of him), but calling him a shill or controlled op is stupid and divisive.

kek

No one gives a shit about spencer, he's a fucking deepstate plant.

It's the truth. At the end of the day best way to judge someone is by the success their actions.

What has Spencer achieved?

This.

Call these 8chalm fucks out whenever you see them. It isn't people from Sup Forums making these threads.

Yeah, he says no

Personally I don't know enough about him to impart an opinion, he might be renegade intel who got redpilled trying to catch people.

>what is CTR
still, impressive that the shills supposedly managed to seed the shit that many times in preparation for her shit speech, funny how i managed to miss every such instance of that, probably because i was busy with non-shill threads

>men can be blacked
not allowing chemo is an intentional mistake

Looks bad for dicky. Has he made a statement yet?

It would be impossible to measure his impact on white nationalism. Even if you could, you and I would both be shills by your metric

Man, you cunts are pathetic.
Sorry, after I read that cunt eats chesse burgers in bed, I knew America was finished.

>by your metric
That's not how it works lol

>Man, you cunts are pathetic.
Don't spill your sloppy joe, Steve. It's just the truth and the rope is tightening around you and Spencer's neck. Fake white nationalists who want to destroy whites DIE FIRST!

>i-it doesn't apply to me!

Dick "ima be a aristocrat' spencer is a idiot making yall larping in the "alt-right" look even more retarded

how will jewglin be explaining Spencer having a nigger woman in his house? curious minds want to know

Nina Spencer's tits.

That is all.

>do any of his sycophants have a satisfying explanation for having a nigger woman in his house?

Can you explain why Team Trump shills Sup Forums?

Bannon>Trump, anyone who disagrees is a kike shill.

KILL ALL WOMEN

that's her maid you stupid paranoid fagggot

Okay op, you made me go autistic because I was pretty convinced it was a white women.
Looked through the 4 hours and found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
It start around 3:08:30 when this person enters the screen.
Maybe can adjust the brightness and see something more clear. Seems weird though for a housemaid and clearly richard got uncomfortable.

What would you fuck instead? traps?

2018 and you don't have a house nigger?

come on man

kek

Honestly though if you were one of the most well known White Nationalists how could you ever trust a black maid?

Am I really surprised though?

He knew he was about to be exposed when his black CIA secretary walked into the shot. Doesn't matter if it is the CIA niggers are dumb and for a split second this nigger almost blew their entire OP up and he was freaking out. But bitch is a diverse hire so can't fire.

Its his wife you fucking spergs.. ps fuck Spencer.
But you guys are morons.

Are there many blacks in Colorado or wherever it is he lives

I mean why would he hire a black given the choice

If it's a contracted company to clean or whatever, would they really be wandering about when his back is turned?

yep
just like a woman to draw attention to herself while trying not to draw attention to herself

>9999
>Spencer is CIA
Obama made all agencies hire more blacks.

He's separated from his wife, the most reasonable explanation is she's a maid since he's fucking loaded.

>It's always something with this guy
Or maybe (((people))) are always looking for something to poke at.

>can't even hire a white person to clean his house

Exactly. Also he could pick many options before black.
Yeah that's why he is so nervous /s

All the signs are here.

It's a maid, my building has complimentary maids and most are black. No they don't steal.

>do any of his sycophants have a satisfying explanation for having a nigger woman in his house?
Your mom was visiting?

That better be his fucking house nigger or I am giving up on this shit.

They are all Glow in the dark CIA niggers who love Judaism and getting blacked.

Dem quadss

Hes dipping his vanilla stick in the chocolate pot

you missed the point of Sup Forums everybody IS welcome, but at the same time everybody IS hated

FSB is fucking ruthless.

You are disgusting Sven

Fula bror

You can also see in video he quickly cut off the camera after and then only audio and left before the show ended. Probably yelling at the nigger about CIA protocol and being so dumb to risk their anti Trump operation Obama started before he left office just to get a fucking shirt.

Spencer also advocating for such stupid shit is obviously done to turn people off from all rightwing ideology hoping people abandon Trump the true savior.

>9999
>777
Spencer is CIA end of.

its' called a maid, you stupid fuck

>The elites of the white ethnostate always have the best black prostitutes