Reminder that your waifu would hate you

Reminder that your waifu would hate you.

But I'm not a /r9k/ neckbeard senpai-cchi!
I got a 6.25x5.20 inch dick but I can say it's 9x6 and would believe me.
She would have sex with me the moment we have eye contact.

Jokes on you I created a waifu for this very situation where she would become real.

If thats true then why am I dreaming of her

Then she is not your waifu, dumb faggot.

I know a lot of married couples end up hating each other, but we're still all raburabu.

No she wouldn't.

It's okay, I'd hate me too
I have a small dick wih ED so it's not like I make it up with sex or anything

We'd have something in common then.

I don't recognize this, what is it?

Anime.

I'd like to think that I am a better man than Takeru.

Re:Creators?

I swear this show was made to make fun of otaku. I'm enjoying it way more than I'd like to admit.

I doubt it. I may not have friends, but I can be charismatic when I want to, and I'm not unattractive.

All waifu are nymphomaniacs. They are created from sexial desires.

I'll write her so she loves me, specifically, unconditionally. I'll make her world perfect in everything but the lack of me.

>it was not my intention

No, but it was your function you uppity scribble.

I'm a good cook and that is enough for her.

I doubt it, I'm the same as the MC in her series in personality except lacking the traits she hates in him. I've also decided to shape myself into her ideal man because that's what a good man would do.

No shit, I hate myself.

I don't know who you are, user, but I'm sure we've met up before on this anonymous image board and had some good conversations and laughed at a few jokes together. For what it's worth you may hate yourself but I love you, man. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in the me that believes in you.

lol what a faggot

CAVEWOMEN STRONK

Thank god I am not her creator.

My waifu would chill all night with me eating junk food and playing Super Nintendo.

well yea, but that just makes her like everyone else

That is why I don't have waifu.

That is some hard-core delusion.

You sound like a person unwilling to improve himself for someone. There isn't a 2D girl who would hate someone like that unless they were a bad person themselves. 2D girls don't have the shit traits you can find in 3D women because they are ideal representations of the later.

She can't hate me if im her only friend.

She'd hate you for streaming too.

Faggot.

That's wrong because I self insert as Gourry

>girl (boy)

Actually no, in middle/high school I was exactly like the protag whom she loved, unrequited crush that I'd resigned to never confess and all.

man what a bland and shit waifu

Sure, but she's mine and I love her for who she is.

She isn't. She never is.

She'd be polite and nice to you but she'd have no interest in a relationship whatsoever.

My waifu would never hate me

I think she's in prime age to be wanting to get married and have kids. Retired from her job, her friends are getting married.

It's not exactly difficult.