seasteading.org/about/staff-board-advisors/
archive.is/7cwq3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

LE MAGA XDDDD
AM I RITE FELLOW MAGA PEDES XDDD
but seriously stop making the first post on your own fucking thread redditor
or kys

whoa their buttercup,go easy on the guy!

Where did your dad touch you user?

How does any self respecting White Man vote for the Democrats?

I can cynically understand voting for gibs if you are a non-White man. Definitely don't agree with it, but I can understand it.

But if you are a White Man with his life in order to any respect - how the fuck can you vote for the Democratic party?

Also, just a (((coincidence))) that Jewish Women is listed twice, right?

I understand when dems wanted to split the voters into
Globalist vs nationalist
But after that golden globes it feels they’re doing a
Male vs female
They do know that females are going to vote rep too and it will make them have less votes than last time to start a war that doesn’t exist
This only hurts their base to say they are the party of females only

How do we take down ben shapiro?
He's leading normie conservatives astray

*Former Post from last thread*

>Were you aware that the Inspector General has been investigating the FBI and the DOJ since january of last year? I bet you weren't. Trump's been playing merry hell with their attention span the entire time. They have the authority to look at all the books, and they've BEEN looking at all the books. There's a report coming out that's 1.2 million pages long, and it's spilling all the details. We, the common masses, only get the cliffnotes version and the 'here's what you need to do to fix this shit' page.

>Everybody's going down with this report. Yates, McCabe, Comey, Lynch, Priestap, Strzok, even Mueller. And that's just the names we know of in the government. Who knows who's involved in the private sector that we don't have autistic documentation on. The IG doesn't have prosecutorial powers, but that's what congress is for, and it's the reason Sessions has been sitting on his thumbs the entire time: he's been waiting for this report to be his Casus Belli.

Alright boys, what do you think about this?

Miller lost... Muller will win

>user thinks shills ever knew their dad
He clearly comes from a single mother household

yes goy just a coincidence

>caring about the first post

lol usually the first dozen or so posts in trumpgen are just shitposting

Continuing those wonderful hours in the night.
Except for me, I'm off to sleep. Sleep snug, smugs!

leave him alone. if we fight him too much we risk alienating him and his followers even more. they will join us when it matters if we don't infight too much

They don't. White men voting Democratic do it out of white guilt or personal insecurity.

WTF does he matter?
Hes been BTFO with everything Trump related for two years

AWOO~

>inb4 nothing but kys for every response.
Enjoy the ride

I'm pretty sure they have no idea what to do and they're just hopelessly flailing.
They seemed like they're trying to meme Oprah into running, but I doubt it will happen.
She's just a talk show host, in any debate she would lose, hard.

>they will join us
ewww

What did Assange mean by this?

Is Trump circumcised or uncircumcised?

What about his sons?

the funny thing about this is that Trump deliberately creates drama on Saturdays to keep the news from taking a break
I'll need to find it but in late 2016 after Trump was elected the WaPo ran some article saying that Trump was literally wearing out the Washington press corps

Jewish women are listed 6 times in that, 7 if you count the last line.
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

ok let me grant him that
>Drumpf eats cheese burgers in bed.
>Is concerned about being poisoned because he is President of the United States

NONE of these things are considered to be mentally disturbing. NONE.

Any source on any of this?
I doubt it
No one thing is going to take everyone down
Just more and more division on each side until Mueller just kind of fizzles out releases a final report and convicts one person who will be out relatively quickly

The next two weeks are going to be fucking gigantic

>Nunes got all remaining FBI docs on Friday, 5th of Jan
>9500 remaining text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page supplied 11th Jan
>all details related to April 2017 meeting between Andrew Weissman (now working for Mueller) and the media supplied 11th Jan
>all of the interviews Nunes requested to happen in January, this includes:

- Bruce Ohr (former DOJ Associate Deputy Attorney General)
- Peter Strzok (FBI Supervisory Special Agent)
- James Baker (former FBI General Counsel)
- Lisa Page (FBI Attorney)
- Sally Moyer (FBI Attorney)
- Greg Brower (FBI Assistant Director)
- Bill Priestap (FBI Assistant Director)
- James Rybicki (FBI Special Agent)

source:
twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/949072079449595905

OIG report is due 15th Jan (1.2 million documents)
source:
twitter.com/DaveNYviii/status/941031366061412353

Trump's fake news awards are the 17th

So I've heard, but I just find getting my hopes up about the Democrats finally getting their comeuppance isn't worth the effort anymore. It seems like everyone in the government is doing everything they can to cover all this up and no one will see justice.

Given how strongly they are pushing "muh mental instability" is this a sign that the left has given up hope for the Russia narrative yielding any concrete results?

Tick Tock

Enough with this tick tock garbage. Just fucking end it all Assange, we know you have the proof to destroy the globalist elite once and for all.

They aren't giving up the Russa narrative, they are sprinting from it as fast as possible. Hillary paid for the dossier, Obama conned it into the FBI to use the NSA surveillance against a candidate. Trump was right about the whole thing. They are trying to drop it fast.

MAGA
A
G
A WOOOOOOOOO

like so many things in the last few years, it may well be true but i'll believe it when i see it.

literally fucking nothing
he does this shit all the time
every eceleb does
>OH BOY SOMETHING BIG'S COMING GUYS, (((KEEP PAYING ATTENTION TO ME)))

hey, remember Kim Dotcom? Drag that fat sack of shit out of the memory hole before he appears in the media again (it's almost that time, after all). Getting tons of twitter (You)s for promising he had shit on the Clinton emails or Seth Rich and then revealing he had literally nothing at all with a big fat smug smile on his face after everyone here gave him all the attention he craved.

STOP FALLING FOR "LOL SOMETHING'S COMING" LARPSHIT
ONLY FACTS AND RESULTS MATTER

I heard there might be a delay to February because the DOJ/IG dump coincides with nigger day

you have to corner the king user. you can't just mindlessly attack it with all your pieces. a very specific set of conditions has to be met before you can go for the kill. we are hunting very very big pray.

Go read The Conservative Treehouse. He's been doing yeoman's work putting together the best timeline we can generate using public records, and it's damning. He's got lots of articles he's made over the months, and it's detailed.

What is my opinion on this? My opinion is that Obama made the enemy of the wrong Attack Jew. The guy in charge of the IG, dude named Horowitz, was essentially told since 2011 that he wasn't allowed to do his job of overseeing anything important; it's why obama was able to get away with so much sketchy shit. He's been fighting back since then, and now that Trump is in charge and has a bone to pick, this is Horowitz's chance to stick the knife into the nigger-in-chief that fucked him so bad.
Everybody that ever touched the Steele Dossier is going to prison. Anybody that has ever touched the Clinton Foundation is going to prison. Anybody that ever got rich off of being in the Obama white house is going to prison. That's what I think of this.

how do people live in Blue States?

Julian Assange is no laper.

I don't drink soda.

Gettin my Killer B Kush soon, stay jelly drumpf fags

is that expensive? i'm stupid

>projection
And the second tweet is true: we should be putting mentally ill liberals in their place because history will wonder why the heck we didn't stop these lunatics.

Yea pretty much, they're moving on to their next tactic.
But the whole book was fanfic tier writing, people actually believed the gorilla channel was in the book when it was just some guy on twitter making it up.

I have no clue, they're pretty cucked though.
It's likely because they're scared of those "ebil nazis" in all those red states.
I remember that sugar tax shit, it's such a dumb way to combat obesity.
The right way to do it would be letting insurance companies charge fatties more for being overweight, taxing sugar just raises prices for everyone, not just the fatties.

The price is like 16 dollars and that single tax adds 10 dollars to the price.

He didn't use to be. What was the last actual real shit they put out that mattered? What has he really done of any effect since the Podesta emails? He's in hit for himself the same as anyone else, he wants to keep public attention on himself so he doesn't get dragged through a sewer under the embassy and suicided. But you need to stop believing they have some huge stockpile of holy grail smoking gun evidence they're just waiting for "the right time" to release. They don't have anything, they only release shit when they GET shit.

The tax nearly doubles their price. Yes, it's stupid expensive.

>gay weeb that calls everyone he doesn't like a "shill"
whoa dude, you're like, so original bro, never seen this kind of post before

holy shit dude, how rich are your parents that you couldnt figure that out

remember the podesta emails were released at the exact right time. Vault 7 was good info and proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the Obama Machine is always spying on you and your family 24/7.

Pretty sure Assange has some good shit. Timing is important here. I might be wrong so who knows.

That claim just clearly makes him an authority on nothing
>Yeah guys everybody is totally in the open talking about an internal coup
>Im not adding shit for attention
His book is interesting in some gossip but way to agenda driven and fame seeking

Whoa rabbi careful, you might accidentally circumcise me with all that edge

Why is seattle taxing sweetened beverages? I mean, I'm going to assume the real reason is to pay for niggers and spics, but are they at least giving an excuse to the contrary?

>The right way to do it would be letting insurance companies charge fatties more for being overweight, taxing sugar just raises prices for everyone, not just the fatties.

But that's fat shaming

keep us from getting too fat

>accuse the President of being mentally ill while having a mentally ill freak out on Twitter

I need some popcorn.

It's late and my eyes are shit. I only saw price per fluid ounce. I didn't see the smaller total price + the insane 80% tax or whatever. IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING REAL SUGAR

You are right it is probably high fructose corn syrup

Yea, that and insurance companies literally couldn't do it.
Obamacare prevented charging people different rates, which means everyone's rates went up drastically.

It's so funny to watch our president just pound these fuckers into the ground with twitter comments. They can't help themselves it seems.

yeah, and corn syrup is NOT good for you. i'm not saying cane sugar is, but it's better than that garbage. jesus...

are we using sugar in the technical sense or are we using it as a generic term for sucrose (table sugar)

It's to try and fight amerifatness
Only problem is that it doesn't work and it just leads to more expensive shit

Kek, what is Christie smoking?

>when a blade of grass violates the NAP so you end up with a fair market-determined hospital bill for your seven crushed ribs

he means cane sugar user

Looks like a stylized menorah behind her desu

25th Amendment is even dumber and less likely than impeachment, ill give a brief rundown of how it would work

Pence and at least 7 of 15 of the following people (Tillerson, Mnuchin, Mattis, Sessions, Zinke, Perdue, Ross, Acosta, Hargan, Carson, Chao, Perry, DeVos, Shulkin, Nielsen) would need to be publicly on board to have Pence become Acting President.

However, all Trump would need to do at that point is write a letter to congress to resume his powers. The above people would need to then re-send a letter within four days which would then punt the issue to Congress who would have to then decide by vote (2/3rds in BOTH chambers, unlike Impeachment which is a majority in the House and 2/3rds in the Senate) at which point Pence would become Acting President.

It's delusional thinking.

Too much meatloaf.

For some reason everyone seems to gloss over the fact his neighbor was far left and the dispute was political in nature.

I don't know who would have won the general election, but absent Trump, I definitely think he, rato, and foam boi would have led the GOP primary.

The jews fight in a dimension we goyims cannot perceive, the shekel dimension
This is just a glimpse into the battle between the carbonated jew and the taxation jew

Jeb! is the next contender

Assange took the Hannity pill

Although remember Assange is probably thirsty to release some kind of antiTrump information to appease liberals

Listen to the wise user.

So it looks like the seasteading movement didn't stand still in Aquanaut's absence. A company ( blue-frontiers.com/ ) backed by a nonprofit with some interesting staff and founders ( seasteading.org/about/staff-board-advisors/ ). Bringing this back to Trump related, the founders include Peter Thiel, a major Trump backer. They're apparently on schedule to have a floating tropical ancap test colony in a Polynesian lagoon by 2020.

Carlos Slim's failing blog of course tried to push it as communism (dude, imagine no land ownership LMAO), but the libertarian pedigree of the backers points more to Rapture than a Soviet Seastead.

archive.is/7cwq3

This is excellent practice for colonizing the oceans, and should be particularly useful in places where dry, horizontal, arable land is in short supply. It will also give useful insights into how best to build and run fully underwater colonies, whether on Earth, Europa, or Enceladus.

Im all for colonizing Antarctica too

Or, put another way, show me the 100 republican congressmen and 20 republican senators that would flip to vote the 25th. Ask anybody who is talking this mess to actually name names and their brains will shut down.

America would have been #WithHer if Trump didn't run

Trump's probably right when he said he's the only one who could defeat Clinton

I think Jeb was always overrated. If you remember, Foam Boi even managed to emasculate him at the third debate.

Even if Trump brought new people into the party, the strong majority of Trump voters still constitute regular Republican voters who voted in past primaries, and for candidates like Romney in the general. Absent Trump, they have to go somewhere, and it sure as shit wouldn't be Jeb.

Antarctic colonies would almost have to be hybrid land/underwater operations, too. Bring it on.

That's /ptg/ shills who are all also Hasbara members. Not even memeing. Mind you, they're not Boomers. I've seen the same kind of "boomer" like mentality on Yahoo comment sections with people saying "YEAH FUCK ISIS! LETS GO TO WAR!" but using it as a scapegoat to keep Jews out of a spotlight.

/ptg/ is full of Redditors, yes, but 99% of them are of the Hasbara Project. They're the same people who call anyone a Muslim if they criticize Israel, much like how they call anyone who even questions Trump a shill. The EXACT same playbook tactics.

But who exactly are the Hasbara Project? They're the literal JIDF. The literal shill group/branch of the Israeli military. You'll find them on Yahoo, sometimes Facebook, Sup Forums, Salon, NY Post, Bloomberg, etc. They primarily, but not always, focus on topics and articles relating to the Israel-Palestine conflict, using the "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" tactic or the "No true Scotsman" fallacies.

I don't like Israel. Does that make me an Iranian troll or a Muslim?

I don't like Trump. Does that make me a shill or a liberal?

Classic buzzwords that come off as boomer-esque, but are prominently used by said shills.

Obongo
Libtard
Hamasshole
Mooslem
Mudslime
Libturds
Obummer

Also, mention Assad in a positive light in /ptg/ and they'll trip over their shoelaces. Ask for a discord link, and they'll flip the fuck out and call you a CIA spook, CTR, Shareblue, etc. This proves there is a Discord channel for their bullshit in the background.

TL;DR /ptg/ is a bot thread full of shills and is the elephant in the room.

Yes, for some (((reason)))

Jeb would have been ran over by the D.C. Machine. Trump was the only one who called her a lying cunt to her face. The American people agreed with him

here you go fren

The Golden Globes were today? Did I miss the Oscars too? These shitshows produce such glorious salt

Maybe. It's hard to imagine the neo-cons would have had the knives out for foam boi and Christie (or even Rato to the same degree) like they did with Trump.

Trump is the only Republican candidate we know would have won (because he did), but I don't think we can automatically discount another candidate from having any chance of winning.

cane sugar is sucrose as well. which means it's glucose and fructose joined together. the purest form of high fructose corn syrup is 45% fructose, 55% glucose, so basically 5% away from the composition of sucrose (cane sugar). the other shit in cane sugar (impurities) do not make it radically different from other pure sugars.

guys, hey guys? guys? it's not actually bad for you. your body literally evolved to use it for fuel. the ratio compared to other macronutrients that you're consuming is bad for you, given your shitty activity levels. but that's your own dumb fault.

But 24 said the Cabinet could just have a quick vote and President David Palmer was nearly out