AUS/POL/ MONDAY NIGHT EDITION

Sup cunts. Someone name tomorrow nights edition for me

>Australian workers and businesses say universities failing to deliver relevant degrees, survey finds
archive.is/c1Da5#selection-4089.0-4089.100

>NSW heatwave: Sydney swelters then storms as humid conditions continue
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-08/sydney-heatwave-continues-after-near-record-breaking-temps/9310226

>Abdel-Magied mocks Aussie gang fears
archive.is/NoEjA#selection-1811.0-1811.36

>Victoria police chief Graham Ashton returns to street gang crisis
archive.is/zZBlA

>'A private school boy': Liberal ministers attack NSW Young Liberals president over housing affordibility
archive.is/GfzpK

>Treasury advice says Labor's negative gearing policy would have 'small' impact on house prices
archive.is/lPx3R#selection-1395.1-1395.91

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSoXYN-Y3nw
austraunion.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for nuke Melbourne

>'small' impact on house prices
why bother then, we want it cheaper not marginally indifferent

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

FUCKING N I G G E R

The government gives a lot of shekels to agencies that get abos work

Why was a pregnant woman walking around alone at 11:30 at night?

Hey fellas, what are some good rural Vic towns that I could move to?

probably looking for drugs or dick, doesn't matter, assault and attempted murder are not legal.

dang ol' talkin' bout' got'cher green police Australia dang 'ol

Of course, I was by no means trying to play down the actions of the scummy niggers, but it is a bit weird

AUS/POL/ No mutts allowed edition

Americans are alright

What is the final solution to the Strayacunt problem?

Closed borders and mass genocide of non-whites

just take the M1 north until you get to Queensland, plenty of good rural towns there beyond the reach of Melbourne communists.

Skorcht monde

remove corrupt judges, politicians and teachers.
drain the billabong.

>Have to have a car and a license

Oh cool how the fuck am I meant to pay for that when EVERY FUCKING JOB REQUIRES IT AND MY PARENTS KICKED ME OUT AND DISOWNED ME WHERE IS THIS MONEY FOR THIS CAR AND LICENSE COMING FROM

good morning friends, it is me Lapp-user
I come here again today
today I will go for a hike then go to school
did you knowthere are many vicious jew who try to destroy ancient beauty of the land?

If you're with a job agency for CL they'll pay for the license

Ask your m8s for a lift or better yet, ask your m8s for a job. Nepotis- no excuse me, networking goes a long way to obtaining a lucrative position and promotes workplace synergy.

is this meant to be irene from home and away?

I really hate her now. I want to punch her in the face.

Also as a bouncer at a Sudanese nightclub I can confirm that letting these Africans in here was the biggest mistake this country ever made

They really are not compatible with the white way of life, they're absolute monkeys seriously everyone hates them.

for comparison

>'A private school boy': Liberal ministers attack NSW Young Liberals president over housing affordibility
Its going to be so sweet in 20 years time when our generation has the majority in the political parties and we get to fuck the boomers shit up.
Hopefully we can make things better for the next generation under us as well.

Does Sweden have any pretty birds?
youtube.com/watch?v=mSoXYN-Y3nw

I forgot to mention
i will murder an ausralian to prove my point
because some ausralians insulted fenno-swede in earlier thread

>abo
>clean police check
yeah righto good luck filling that

in Lappland we have most beautiful bird

>clean police clearance
>5 days a week
>turning up on time
>not taking the piss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hi

you would would have a better chance of finding a melbourne judge with no history of sex offense accusations.

Your peers are absolute garbage you won't achieve dick exceept for a few slaps on the wrist at best.

Boomers will be almost entirely dead by then having gotten away with everything Scott free.

I work in the creative arts and am signed up to a few funding bodies email lists. Whenever there is a program that I see might be useful I get excited, then I see the terms and conditions usually say something like 'open only to female applicants' or 'applications featuring individuals from diverse backgrounds will be favored'

I've pretty much stopped looking hey.

some problem with australia: many mediterranean immigrant. are they good? are they bad? who know. some say they act just like middle east people. who is to say. who know. but they are swarthy. not good

Why do so many Sven's come to Aus/pol/ threads? Don't you guys have your own threads to discuss Swede things?

fag

I purchased a beautiful house for 436k right on the coast

Man fuck neoptism

there is SWEG thread during evening, big effort to do big political change in sweden. but i am not swede, I am Lapp. I am fenno-swede. we not quite like finn and not quite like swede, but mix of the two. i speak both languages, I live in Lappland. it is wilderness. i leave swede politics to swede and finn politics to finn, but i vote for far right wing party always. i come to AUS/pol/ from curiousity

yeah thats cause they are just more wogs

What's the fishing like?

>In melbourne
>went out for NYE last year
>nogs everywhere. Literally everywhere.
>only slice of conversation i made out was one of them saying "i wants some bitches on my dick!"

I stayed in this year.

lmao never seen so many aussies in one place

The job situation has seriously gotten out of hand

>Selection criteria that make no sense that no one reads they just go through a program looking for KEYWORDS
>Group interviews, phone interviews, face to face interviews
>Personality tests, IQ tests
>Have to make an account to even apply for a job
>Need some bullshit permits, licenses or be part of some organization
>All for a TRAINEE role

I laughed my fucking ass off when I went to a recruitment agency and the bitch sat there and applied for a job with me and the look of dread on her face when she had to go through all that bullshit with me for ONE JOB and I just knew this hopeless bitch got hired through nepotism for having a cunt and had never actually applied for a job the way they "tell you too"

well if it stays the same for ages it technically costs less because of inflation

>i wants some bitches on my dick!

>I'M A FUCKEN G NIGGA I'M A REAL NIGGA I'M THE REALEST NIGGA I'M THE OG NIGGA NIGGA I'M A FUCKEN G GGG G G G G G G YOU NEED TO CHILL SHOW ME YO STEP BACK NIGGA I'M THE FRESHEST NIGGA G

All I hear constantly

very good. there is brown trout, red trout, Coregonus lavaretus ( dont know name in english but that is latin name, we call it Sik). we also have the fish Arctic char, it is one of my favorites.

aus requires a natsoc revolution

Melbourne has gone to the dogs, won't be long before you Mexicans are on your way up to Queensland for a better life

>internet fucking up non-stop for months because telstra's infrastructure is cunted.
>Can't take business elsewhere because monopoly.
>Call them and get put on hold for an hour only to talk to some fucking pajeet in india
>Technician comes out for the fourth time and says there were two issues that is now fixed (every tech says this)
>Problem repeats
Im about to off myself lads. This nation is turning into a fucking Brasil tier second world shithole

another big problem in ausralia ( maybe) : prostitution. what good for? how can we solve? many young man feel distance from wämen, need to seek out prostitute for comfort insted, but at what price? what cost. good, bad, what thinks? what about christian belief. how do we stop degenerate? pic related is Lapp woman, the opposite of a prostitute.

im going up to queensland in a few weeks to do some landscaping work, not from melbourne though

>...that is not my bush baby.
are you all protective of your bush babies?

Can you at least get your bills for those months waived?

we must prevent moral decadence of young australia man. but how is racial profile of young man? what blood float in veins? mixing, is it existant? how to prevent further. anglo blood, the best? hardly. but good enough. not to be diluted

There really isn't a prostitution issue in Australia Lapp. Our big problem is mass immigration and spineless politicians

that happened to me and we got a guy out at least 5 times over 6 months, they ended up changing our internet over to the foxtel cable or something like that and its been solid for years now. you just have to annoy them enough until they want you to die.

i see legal prostitution as a good thing, id rather losers pay for sex rather than getting angry and becoming mass shooters.

jesus christ mate what kind of jobs are you looking for, never had a problem with mine

Is Q&A on tonight lads?

Agreed. Legalise it, regulate it, tax it. Maybe not like streetwalkers but brothels

problem number 3: possible use of steroid. can lead to infertility, how can the blood be spread if the seed is not there? culture of homo-erotic body worship must be discouraged, culture of strength and hard work encouraged but only through natural means. less zyzz. degenerate and now dead. coincidence? i dont think. who knows.

I'm sorry to tell you my northern friend but race mixing is unbelievable in this country, or at least in the major cities. The men in particular cannot get enough of cheap and ugly Asians who are only after a citizenship. In 20 years there'll be nothing left but cities full of hapas and niggers while the rural areas are whites and abos

No user, Q and A isn't on unitl Feb

I miss being able to go to the CBD and have every sign not also be in chinese.

apply for it and flood it with spam calling them racists

i thought brothels were already legal here

>When cunts want a Cert IV to collect fucking trolleys and supervise tards who are also collecting trolleys

This country is totally fucked. I aint even mad, this is actually becoming comical.

I think its a grey area and not enforced in most states.

Alright I'm off to the shops. You guys want anything?

Would an abo be offended if they were to be called a nigger?

When are they gonna shut up about the sexual harrassment by Craig Mclachlan? The entire 7:30 show is about this shit? Surely they could discuss the melbourne sudanese problem?

a grape gatorade.

Aussies drink fosters as much as kiwis love fucking sheep

how to prevent this? what loyalty will these half bloods have. loyalty to anglo legacy, far from home on another continent? loyalty to asian side, a looming threat in dragon form, so close to australia? what will be left when blood is diluted. what kind of offspring it will yield? weak people? probably.

some of them get offended if you look at them so yes

Is there work up there though? How affordable is housing?

I actually know a few halfies, most of them are more Aussie than Chink, however their fathers were all Aussie and I have never seen a halfie with a white mother and gook father

slab of coopers pale and a pack of rothmans
cheers m8

I have no words to explain how much I fucking hate this cunt, m8s. No fucking words.

>mfw the fucking lappSwede is back

You know the rules, snownigger. Post hot blonde Swedish women or we're fucking full.

>pack of rothmans
That'll be $9000.90 thanks mate

>Post hot blonde Swedish women or we're fucking full.
this should be the rule for all foreigners

Dont have to do this for intermediate professional roles 90-120k. They probably are filtering. Also a lot of the time they just take people who dont fit all criteria.

i will defeat you in combat and steal your clothes
if you insult me again i will knock you out and poop in your mouth and put duct tape on your mouth after hehe

Went to r/melbourne. Apparently they too are sick of this nigger bullshit. Even quoted one somalian lawyer that said that they should send the gang youths back so they dont burden their parents and the somalian society.

I wish i didnt fall for the rank 33rd meme uni

>and steal your clothes
wut?

Rothmans are for faggots anyway

Winnie blues till I die nigga

>2018
>not buying cheap rollies

but like dude one of her ancestors was probably a convict who stole like a loaf of bread or maybe even a cow, so that means she has less rights than people who are actually criminals themselves and not just potentially descended from one lmao

it's not like there were tonnes of non-convict settlers in australia or anything lmao

Ok guys I'm back with the website working this time. If you want a right wing group that wants to actually do something and isn't a LARP / a boganfest then join us. austraunion.com

you should just have a look at r/australias meetup photo i dont think they are concerned about them.

ok time for me to go on hike.
if he insults me again while i am gone you should kill him because i am a member of this council and i want voice heard, it is right. ok bye freinds